Funny Thing happened at the Post Office....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Funny Thing happened at the Post Office....

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:00 pm

I was at the Post Office on Thursday. I was inline because I needed to purchase a stamp to send a birthday card to my granddaughter. I was in line and this man came up behind me and we were chatting with amenities as to how long the line was. I laid my keys on the counter to finish the return address and this gentlemen handed me my keys and his hand touched mine. A few minutes later I was feeling funny and I must have passed out for the next thing I remember was that I was staring at the ceiling. They called an ambulance and it eventually arrived. I looked around at the individuals and this man was not there. When the EMT's arrived, they took my letter and went to the counter to purchase a stamp and make sure it was mailed for me.

After going to the ER, they could not find a thing wrong with me. When I got out and was on my way home, I opened my phone and lo and behold, I got a call from Linda at exactly the same time of my receipt!!

I find it very curious that Linda choose to call me at that exact moment as I was lying on the floor of the Post Office. How is it that she choose that very moment to place a call?

What? She called me? How did she know to call at that exact moment as I was lying on the floor?

I think she is VERY involved in what happened and she has connections to that man that handed me my keys. For all I know, it is the REAL Morgan or for that matter, twigsnapper...the real one!

This is a conspiracy. She is out to cause me physical harm...she wants to shut me up for talking the truth! She stated that I was surrounded about a week ago...she has people following me....BUT I am the black sub....I WILL pull a Crazy Ivan on her and she and her cohorts better watch out!

I can prove everything I am saying for I have the receipt from the Post Office!

And here it is:

receipt.jpg

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Funny Thing happened at the Post Office....

Postby StarCat » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:32 pm

I bought my stamps at the grocery store today. No way am I setting foot in a post office!

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Cat,

I agree. These "post offices" appear to be hotbeds for international intrigue. Best to steer clear of them !

Lol.

Andy

PS. Mikado, I also have a receipt for gasoline. Not at the same time, but on the same day. Perhaps that has something to do with Linda Leach's Caroline Group trying to "take you out" or "firing a warning shot across your bow." The gas pump was pumping awfully slow...almost too slow...very suspicious.

I also received a call from Colorado yesterday (February 13), and when I called it back, it went to one of those high pressure "win a free vacation" companies. I don't believe it for a second. It is obviously a front for the Caroline Group trying to read my mind through the phone lines (they may have switched my phone with an exact duplicate that works in conjunction with my digital electric meter to achieve this). Dastardly.
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:17 am

"The post office"
Is running this planet.
http://www.hypocrisytoday.com/postal.htm
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:30 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 117#p32117

Linda Leach wrote:Re: UFO Congress Scottsdale
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:10 pm

The Scottsdale meetings started today and I am really sorry that I have missed Mr. Clarksons presentation but I hope there will be another time.

Its been two weeks after my " experience" at the Post Office here... and no one has found any reason as to why I fainted. Oh. I am not complaining.... but....that just leaves the field wide open for other worries... Tomorrow I see another Dr. who has had experience " with this kind of thing"... and that goes right along with others who have said that they have " seen this before". Nobody explains themselves further and I have learned that it is pointless to press for details... so I can only hope that if this is truly " something that they have seen before"... that they will give me an idea of how it has affected me.... and even more important to me... how can I ever keep this from happening again.

Its no fun thinking that someone may have intentionally " reached out to touch me" in this manner. And all of you know me well enough to know that if this was the case....that I will be a very long time forgetting about it.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February 2015

uh.....where is twigsnapper and Morgan? Couldn't they get to the bottom of "who/whom" may have done this?

...sorry....forgot....they don't exist.

She mentions how she believes she was attacked in some manner and let us not forgot the person who shot at her daughter and hit the horse. These are both serious allegations to make.

So....if so serious....where is the Caroline and their associative representatives in taking the matter in hand?

.......(the sound crickets)......

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 pm

I have a confession. The guy at the post office in PA, was my brother-in-law. The phone call from Colorado was me. Mysteries solved.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:56 pm

StarCat wrote:I have a confession. The guy at the post office in PA, was my brother-in-law. The phone call from Colorado was me. Mysteries solved.

Cat

Whew......thank god....now I know.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite