Linda Leach is either the most stupid individual or .....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Linda Leach is either the most stupid individual or .....

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

....just so thick with very poor comprehension skills.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 099#p32099

Linda Leach wrote:Re: The Realm of Skyfishes
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 pm

It has been bragged on the HUT that certain tests on the " gravitor" were made and the story that we are all being asked to believe now is that nothing happened... that it was basically a " dud".... nobody came roaring down the lane in response to it... no one even looked in their direction. Because the thing didn't do anything.

Well. Maybe and maybe not.

When you don't know what you have....you don't know what its doing either.

"Just plain out of the game" is an apt description.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February

No where on this forum have I ever claimed that any of the testing done to Gravitors were duds.

Here is a link to a topic that was started on August 11th, 2012

viewtopic.php?p=31450#p31450

And here is another post discussing the Gravitor and results from August 14th, 2012.

viewtopic.php?p=31454#p31454

Here is a recent conversation in regard to "throwing the switch" and a light coming on a remote panel somewhere.

viewtopic.php?p=36175#p36175

So at what point in all those posts did I say, or it was intimated, that the tests so far have been duds? Would this be due to the fact that since no suburbans came down the lane that they all were duds? And this is based upon what?...information provided by someone's "feeling" as admitted by her in the following post on her website?

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 989#p31989

It should be noted that she stated in the above link: "Myself? I have been worried about testing " gravitors" because they will put out a " signal" and I was never really sure who or what would come to investigate."

And this "worry" of hers is based upon what? Her ideas/statements/conclusions are nothing more than a personal opinion based upon nothing more than - nothing but a whim.

Frankly, she can say whatever she wants...and she will....but I feel the need for a rebuttal in that she is stating a flat out lie. What has been done here is not a lifter as what is being referenced by ecker on her site and fruitbat as well. So, why isn't she stating warnings to ecker and fruitbat about their lifters whereas they claim are Biefeld-Brown devices? Why no warning that a switch will be lit somewhere when powered up? Because they are not true electrogravitic devices and that much she knows but she needs her sycophants.

She is an idiot when it comes to technology/science and the name "mockingbird" fits her well for she will repeat whatever she hears, right or wrong, as long as it fits whatever story is in her head...that day. One can see why her parents would say, by her own admission, "she need not know". At one time, there were those of us that interpreted that to mean that sensitive information was not being discussed but after knowing her and seeing how she fabricates situation in support of an idea, gives new understanding as to why they would say that. Brian Williams has nothing on her.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Linda Leach is either the most stupid individual or ....

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:16 pm

"Or"
Prodding at You so as to reveal what ET said when they answered the gravitors call?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_YZuYESaoo
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite