The "Evil" clan.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: The "Evil" clan.

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:59 am

Starcat,

Lol. I'm almost sure of it.

She jumps on my lap and starts kneading my stomach. It seems like she's either tenderizing me for a midnight snack, or probing for weaknesses.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:46 am

That just means she loves you and thinks of you as her mommy. We can just start calling you Mr. Mom.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Cat,

I know. She's my sweetie. 14 years old this year.

In other news:

I was asked why Linda Leach and I were so thorough going through TTB's things. Well, at the time we felt it was very important to get as much of his work out to the public through the website. I spent hundreds of hours typing in TTB documents (before PDF), and I would bring my computer out to California so Linda Leach could give her input as to the direction we were going.

Later, we went through it again to make sure we hadn't missed anything so we could forward everything Paul might need.

Hopefully it got some people thinking, but there are a lot of UFO hacks wannabes out there. As far as actual skin in the game. I feel Mikado has the best line of research going at this time.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Andrew,

I am very disappointed in how several individuals are lumping everyone posting on this site as some form of team, hence why I started this thread ..."clan"
It is most upsetting that it has all come to such a sorry and so ludicrous a state of affairs.

This is especially so relative to Yourself who was held in such high esteem by Linda , and all others involved over the years, but remember that You still are held in such esteem by most.

I have always tried to expect the unexpected, but the strange journey presently could never have been expected.
Personally I am tied to SOMETHING relative to Dr Brown, not personally to Dr Brown Himself, but the structure of space , and creation.
It is a path through a dark wood, but there is light at the end of this rabbit hole.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Kevin,

True, you've been here longer than most.

I still feel there is something to TTBs work regarding the link between electrical fields and gravitational fields, but I agree, it has gotten so buried beneath mud, it is impossible to see. I almost think sometimes that Linda Leach is purposefully burying her father's work. I don't know - maybe because she's subconsciously angry at him for always moving her around and being gone so much. That's an area for someone better than psychology than I.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Kevin,

True, you've been here longer than most.

I still feel there is something to TTBs work regarding the link between electrical fields and gravitational fields, but I agree, it has gotten so buried beneath mud, it is impossible to see. I almost think sometimes that Linda Leach is purposefully burying her father's work. I don't know - maybe because she's subconsciously angry at him for always moving her around and being gone so much. That's an area for someone better than psychology than I.

Andy

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ali ... &FORM=IGRE

Moles live underground, yet find each other , as if guided by radar.
Sometimes it is not in the eyes domain to SEE.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 pm

I can't help but think that the concept of "perspective" might be lurking around here. I am looking for it but it might be evading me.

With that said, if we apply what is called an anagram.....

Evil becomes Live and if you look at it closely, it is really a palindrome.

Perhaps on a subconscious level, she knows that we are the ones who are alive and are living in the real world. Perhaps on that level, she is jealous. But when you look at her forum, she is doing 90% or more of the posting and interacts with her self. Pitiful really. Look at her most recent bout with Kim, it came from nowhere and for what end? To be evil in her own right? Or perhaps.....just maybe.....she is jealous that others are living their lives regardless of what the universe throws at them.

Live

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Cat,

I finally captured photographic evidence that one of my cats is trying to bring me to an untimely demise.

I have attached a photo of our cat, Belle, at my feet.

She appears to be in a "playful" poise, but note the high power laser beams shooting at me. Fortunately for me, my clothes must be laser proof as I was not harmed...this time.

:)

Andy
Attachments
IMG_20150227_170337_684.jpg
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:16 am

Obviously that was just a warning shot across your bow.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Cat,

You would like her.

She's our Tummy Buddy - she loves to have her tummy rubbed.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite