The "Evil" clan.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: The "Evil" clan.

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 5&start=20
Linda would call Her post as been cosmic coincidence, stating that Her father concealed a knowledge in the fifties.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:51 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:If there is any such hidden 'knowledge' is another creature with a multitude of faces hiding in a dank and dark swampy mist.

Wags,
How do You reply to these posts whilst not been evidenced as in attendance on the forum?
Kevin

It is a 'user preference', speak with Mikado or Kim they can help you with that.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:55 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:
wags wrote:If there is any such hidden 'knowledge' is another creature with a multitude of faces hiding in a dank and dark swampy mist.

Wags,
How do You reply to these posts whilst not been evidenced as in attendance on the forum?
Kevin

It is a 'user preference', speak with Mikado or Kim they can help you with that.

Ah I see, said the blind man to the deaf mute, for a minute I thought You were the creature hiding in the dank and dark swampy mist.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:00 pm

kevin wrote:http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1925&start=20
Linda would call Her post as been cosmic coincidence, stating that Her father concealed a knowledge in the fifties.
Kevin

Now first one has to determine if Linda is a reliable source and what is the quality of any evidence used to support such a claim. BTW That reliability may not necessarily be intentional. that is the secondary question.

These questions lie at the very heart of the dispute with Paul and others and Linda.

For us onlookers the same question lingers until forced to decide, or have it decided for us.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Spot on Wags,

Linda has always maintained that She ( assisted by a band of faceless ex James Bonds) are intent on revealing Her fathers place in history.
But the mirror image of that would be that they are intent on erassing TT Brown from history.

The timing that this all began ...2002 I believe would be at a time when information via the t'internet was really becoming available, so what better a time to start a method of muddying the waters around the name of TT Brown under the guise of doing exactly the opposite, by His daughter????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:18 pm

kevin wrote:Spot on Wags,

Linda has always maintained that She ( assisted by a band of faceless ex James Bonds) are intent on revealing Her fathers place in history.
But the mirror image of that would be that they are intent on erassing TT Brown from history.

The timing that this all began ...2002 I believe would be at a time when information via the t'internet was really becoming available, so what better a time to start a method of muddying the waters around the name of TT Brown under the guise of doing exactly the opposite, by His daughter????
Kevin

It is one of many possibilities that explain your observations. There are other motives available that makes the detail (TTB) incidental. Those require 'dowsing' the patterns over time. Does it matter the motive once one has decided the source is unreliable. This does not mean everything is fiction just it is rendered a 'bad' source. Not all that proclaim expertise in anything are competent, I cite 'Cowboy' Builders as an everyday example.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Wags,
The ONLY reason I have been involved with all of this mullarky is relative to My dowsing.
I desire to best know what I am contacting, as such.
It is time ,I reckon ,to stop allowing Linda the upper hand, where seemingly most , as I Myself did , treat Her as the oracle ( mythical looking glass)in all things related to this subject.
Instead it needs a totally neutral referee to stop all of this foul play, which You would be best suited to be???

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:42 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
The ONLY reason I have been involved with all of this mullarky is relative to My dowsing.
I desire to best know what I am contacting, as such.
It is time ,I reckon ,to stop allowing Linda the upper hand, where seemingly most , as I Myself did , treat Her as the oracle ( mythical looking glass)in all things related to this subject.
Instead it needs a totally neutral referee to stop all of this foul play, which You would be best suited to be???

Kevin

I know that Dowsing is you. I have done some in an agricultural setting and have an affinity as a result. I imagined that you might identify that to appreciate the concept of 'dowsing' words. You actually inherently do it I think which is why I called you the 'Weather Vane'. On the other point, that was tried.
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Kevin,

There is no "secret" knowledge Linda Leach holds. Over the 26 years I was associated with her, we went through absolutely everything she had regarding TTB inside and out, top to bottom, round and round, and through and through.

The last vestiges of the information we were keeping for ourselves was the Structure of Space and the Beau Kitselman equations (although he wasn't involved in then after all). I threw those, and a few others, on the internet at one point and they are floating around.

Anyone thinking they are going to get secret or inside information from her is sadly mistaken and in for a rather unpleasant surprise.

Me evil, too ? I told my wife (also probably evil) this evening that I am hoping that Linda Leach comes up with a really, really doozy of a story about me. Something I could really put on my resume..."Have been accused up being able to erase people's memories with the power of my mind," or "Conspired with an author to go back in time to warn an obscure scientist to send his daughter off to military school before she grows up and absolutely destroys his reputation."

Andy

PS - It is possible that my cat may be evil, too.
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Cats are not evil. We are just misunderstood. Behave yourself, or I might decide to try some frog legs. I already talked about using somebody's head for a soccer ball today. Very unprofessional of me.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite