Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:43 am

Under 18 U.S.C. 875(c), it is a federal crime, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000, to transmit any communication in interstate or foreign commerce containing a threat to injure the person of another. Section 875(c) applies to any communication actually transmitted in interstate or foreign commerce - thus it includes threats transmitted in interstate or foreign commerce via the telephone, e-mail, beepers, or the Internet.

There have been threats over the past several years but more so in the past year. They are as follows:

1. That I orchestrated an attack upon Jennifer (nee Leach or Leech) whereas a shot was taken at her from a weapon of some type which missed her and hit the horse she was riding.

2. That I orchestrated an attack upon Linda (nee Brown) in a United States Post Office which caused said woman, to collapse and be taken to the local hospital.

3. That I orchestrated and was responsible for the tragic events surrounding Kim's son.

This is cyber stalking at its finest. It is also libel/slander. The statements made are not just casual musings but are presented as conclusive statements of facts and posted for the public to see.

I am being accused of attempted murder and in the case of the third above, murder or an accessory to such.

I have talked to a lawyer. I showed him the evidence. I paid him for his time. I only have to decide how far I will take this but if I do, it will be a civil suit for going to the authorities would be a waste and the quickest action is through a civil suit. That suit will be against the owner of the site that the infraction occurred. It will cite as accessories, any and all active members of the site.

I have some thinking to do. I will not sit idly by at this point and not explore my options in that I have been accused of accessory to murder but have been accused of murder.

Those active on that site have been warned.

This is a public notice to the following:

Registrant Name: JOHN BEALE
Registrant Organization: WEB DEVELOPER
Registrant Street: 22200 NE DOPP RD
Registrant City: NEWBERG
Registrant State/Province: OR
Registrant Postal Code: 97132
Registrant Country: US
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:52 pm

I can't blame You for a second, in fact I am surprised how much You have managed to contain without blowing Your safety valve clear into orbit.
Sad.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Having again looked in at the cosmic forum I noted a post by someone called ...Mad Max.
In this post He? states that if Lindas friends on the hut site ever did discover anything related to Dr Browns works that "they would simply disappear"
Either that is a threat, as in some men in black or such will make anyone here disappear, or the works related to Dr Brown can make persons disappear as in the Philidelphia experiment tales?
Anyone know who Mad max is?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:02 pm

I don't think it's Mel Gibson. I may be mistaken, but I believe Max is also a member of Project Avalon.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:23 pm

kevin wrote:Having again looked in at the cosmic forum I noted a post by someone called ...Mad Max.
In this post He? states that if Lindas friends on the hut site ever did discover anything related to Dr Browns works that "they would simply disappear"
Either that is a threat, as in some men in black or such will make anyone here disappear, or the works related to Dr Brown can make persons disappear as in the Philidelphia experiment tales?
Kevin

That statement "... did discover anything related to Dr Browns works that "they would simply disappear"

That statement is definitely true if nothing at all is discovered.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:26 pm

There is a region where people are said to disappear called the Bermuda triangle, and at a precise location deep down in the deep BLUE sea there is something that I would bet anything Dr Brown investigated, and all alignments lead there, anyone would think there was a matrix involved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1pCenSVsRg
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:44 pm

Sometimes things are right under ones nose, in plain site , but are sort of invasble, as if they had disappeared, but they are still there if one looks with other senses.
http://www.susansuntree.com/books/sacre ... alifornia/
Especially where four points meet.
Serpents abound at such locations, they are My friends.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:46 pm

I wonder what Dr Bropwn was looking at whilst bobbing about in a submarine with a Dutch Man?
Magnetic anomaly.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:58 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Having again looked in at the cosmic forum I noted a post by someone called ...Mad Max.
Kevin

That statement "... did discover anything related to Dr Browns works that "they would simply disappear"

And what if SOMETHING was discovered?
http://www.human-resonance.org/veil.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:00 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
Kevin

And what if SOMETHING was discovered?
http://www.human-resonance.org/veil.html
Kevin

That would be a hypothetical question.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite