Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:14 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Having again looked in at the cosmic forum I noted a post by someone called ...Mad Max.
In this post He? states that if Lindas friends on the hut site ever did discover anything related to Dr Browns works that "they would simply disappear"
Either that is a threat, as in some men in black or such will make anyone here disappear, or the works related to Dr Brown can make persons disappear as in the Philidelphia experiment tales?
Anyone know who Mad max is?
Kevin

That statement "... did discover anything related to Dr Browns works that "they would simply disappear"

That statement is definitely true if nothing at all is discovered.

And what if SOMETHING was discovered?
http://www.human-resonance.org/veil.html
Kevin

That would be a hypothetical question.

"Octaves of music" the sound of music?
http://www.human-resonance.org/resonant_alloys.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Wags,
Ever wondered why Beau Kitselman was so interested in Sanskrit, and past life regressions?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:51 pm

I find it strange and awfull that Linda would state that if anyone had made a device relative to TT Brown that they would "blink out"
Such a statement presumes She must know that to use any such device will lead to those close to it will "blink out"

And to state that " they have nothing" also must mean that She has something that She knows about, which She has always denied having any clue about.

This is farcical in that it implies Linda has been covering up the knowledge of Her fathers works.

The links above suggest that Edgar Cayce was saying that TT Brown was operating for a cia/nazi corperate entity, well We never did identify who or what the so called Caroline group was, did We.
They sure must have been/are very wealthy indeed, and the scientology connections point to past life regressions, as suggested by the Cayce revelations.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Edgar Cayce said that the great crystal of Atlantis lay beneath the waters of the Bermuda triangle. He also said that the crystal was responsible for the destruction of Atlantis, and that is still reactivate periodically, causing the strange disappearances.

My dad became really interested in Edgar Cayce, and in various religious doctrines in general, a few years before he died. If we'd had more earth time together, I would have been quite interested in learning more about what led him to that path.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:01 pm

StarCat wrote:Edgar Cayce said that the great crystal of Atlantis lay beneath the waters of the Bermuda triangle. He also said that the crystal was responsible for the destruction of Atlantis, and that is still reactivate periodically, causing the strange disappearances.

My dad became really interested in Edgar Cayce, and in various religious doctrines in general, a few years before he died. If we'd had more earth time together, I would have been quite interested in learning more about what led him to that path.

Cat

Excellent cat, and did He ever look at scientology?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_(Scientology)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Ships disappearing ( thats same as "blinking out, nes pas?)
Location, location, location.
A matrix.
"Magic cobwebs"
http://mystery4life.blogspot.co.uk/2014 ... antis.html
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:59 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
Ever wondered why Beau Kitselman was so interested in Sanskrit, and past life regressions?
Kevin

Cannot say that I had given it any thought or significance. Soloma may be of better help, he has thought a lot about him.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:34 pm

I don't recall my dad looking at Scientology. He was reading The Book of Mormon, and The Koran when he died. He had several books about Edgar Cayce. I think he developed an interest in Cayce during his work trips to Virginia. I almost said "when he was deployed to Virginia." That's an interesting choice of words on the part of my subconscious. He wasn't active military, although he did work for the federal government. He never really talked about his work, but I've looked at locations, and there was always a nearby military installation. I also remember his belief that the majority of mythology was based in reality.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Wags,
Kevin

Cannot say that I had given it any thought or significance. Soloma may be of better help, he has thought a lot about him.

I usually do not follow this part of the forum however recently I have a bit more. Beau understood the significance of it all, being the shaman that he was. He knew because he experienced. Past life regressions would be invaluable to anyone, no reason to teach people their significance, instead just put it down.

Sanskrit, I have recently read in Goldman`s Shifting Frequencies would be considered a direct offspring of the language of light, creation and thus very important because it holds much knowledge in how the universe works. He also says most of what we have now are watered down versions, some languages still contain some of the light or vibrations (certain vowel sounds, ohm etc) are said to actually produce a visible light in the one who is chanting.

In Goldman`s book, he is also emphasizing octave`s, I am going to need to re-read for many reasons.

Linda`s actions make more sense when considered from a disinformation perspective. That is what these folks do, night is day, up is down. I have mentioned either Linda was sick and or co-opted by the system and thusly I view her as a victim. I still do, I mean what would any of us have done in her position? She was raised into it as each of us has been with our slave numbers.

Anyways, I feel you are right on Kevin, she has been playing for the other side the whole time.

Hopefully you all can move on from whatever Linda is doing and get on with what you are doing.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:50 am

Soloma,
"The other side"
I don't take any sides, or see any sides.
Here's a little bit of singing from herr von Zorgons side.
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47brotherthebig/index.html

When they locked themselves in a room to write "We the people"
They had a vote which language to write and speak in....one vote swayed it in favour of English over German.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite