Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:34 pm

How yer doing Fred?, good to see Your name appear again.
It seems You agree with Her who cannot shut up, that You cannot be trusted.
I for one would trust You totally.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 am

kevin wrote:How yer doing Fred?, good to see Your name appear again.
It seems You agree with Her who cannot shut up, that You cannot be trusted.
I for one would trust You totally.

Kevin

I am doing okay my good friend across the Pond! Beginning a new life isn't all that bad once you clean the clutter out from the last one. I learned that holding on to things is not as important as holding on to those you love.

As for my not being trusted by 'she who cannot shut up', I take that as a compliment. I cannot be trusted to go along with a ploy that hurts others simply to make one look good. No, I prefer the cold hard facts to the make them feel good lies any day.

And I speak with Magic Bill at least once per week, have been for years now. He has also been a good friend as well.

Still want to get you and my friend Jeff communicating about standing stones and other such esoteric subjects.

Stay healthy!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite