Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby wags » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:18 am

Andy and Mikado,

The word 'may' did come off the page and it struck me that, he was not very sure of himself or his apparatus. I am surprised that the patent was give full approval' Can have a patent number pending...

Still the Edison analogy reminds me of some others who are of a similar vein. Ones to never invest any money or ideas in, you only end up broke and ripped off.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:13 am

Mikado,

Change of heart here. I'm not an unreasonable man.

We all know that Leach, and her posse of imaginary top secret friends, regularly troll this forums, so...

If Twigsnapper or Morgan come over to my house with $22,500 in cash, I will happily sell them the electrostatic device. I think that is an entirely reasonable request. The $22,500 represents the money we spent on just one piece of equipment Leach / Twigsnapper had me running after (I know, I was stooge).

For such an important historical piece of equipment built by, or for, TTB, Leach will surely beg for them to accept this offer. Particularly for such a small sum - after all, this is an international super secret group we're talking about (Caroltard Group), and TTB is reportedly known throughout time and space as the most important super secret scientist of all time...

You have until Tuesday, February 9th, Leach, or else the offer, and the device, go away.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Here Linda asks if all can see "our involvement in all of this"

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... &start=250

Whoever She is referring to?????? , I for one can and have seen how Linda continues endlessly this garbage.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Andy,

In the event that someone does showup at your doorstep, I want you to be able to identify Morgan. Unfortunately, Linda has supplied three different versions of what he looks like. I am going to post all three different versions of him. Remember from the ttbrown forum, twigsnapper was running the show along with Morgan. Now reportedly, twigsnapper is in Boston, more accurately, Dorchester. Morgan can be almost anywhere since he is reported to travel in time, hell, he may be even camping along the Perkiomen Creek as he was prone to do or he might be painting a building in Parkesburg, Pa or even on a cross country trip with Linda herself and just maybe, both will showup on your doorstep! Wouldn't that be grand. I can see it now.....Dave in his usual disheveled appearance and Linda in her usual frumpy attire when they traveled and asking you for the device like two little waifs with their bowl and asking...."Please Sir, can I have some more?"

Morgan1.jpg
Morgan1.jpg (4.36 KiB) Viewed 8009 times

Morgan2.jpg

MorganDave.JPG

Just in case they show up together.....

DynamicDuo.JPG

In any event, I made sure that even visitors can now see the photos. I think all should know what Morgan looks like.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:37 am

To ecker,

I doubt you will come here and read but I am sure your mistress will inform you.

Did I ask "who the hell you were?" Yes I did.

Did you PM me? No you did not.

Now, here is the problem with you saying you PM'ed me and not emailed me.

The user name "Mikado" was deactivated on (from the admin log):

Lager 98.157.84.236 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 pm Added or edited users’ user permissions
» Mikado

The reason "Mikado" was deactivated was due to a conversation with Linda, whereas, I was leaving the forum and we decided she would go her way and I would go mine. I really didn't like being in the public eye.

"Mikado14" was activated on: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 am which can be verified looking at my Avatar.

I looked in my PM folders and there are no PM's from you. Your membership is "ecker2011" and you joined on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 am.

My first PM received, as Mikado14 was on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm and it was not from you.

You sent me an email. I don't know if you did it from the Hut and clicked on the "email" button or Linda gave you my email, in any event, it doesn't really matter other than you did not PM me.

Now, owing to the fact that you just joined the Hut on August 14th and Linda was removed as admin on the 18th, you were really not here that long to understand any background. In other words, that would be that you were not around for years. Oh, you may have emailed Linda from time to time but you were never a member of any of the previous forums either. So, when you emailed, signed it as Jess Fritch, and asked me to remove my posts in regard to Linda and that would be that with nothing required of Linda....how the hell would you expect someone who receives an email from someone they don't even know or recognize the name asking for me to do something and get nothing in return? You were answered just as anyone would have. You didn't even introduce yourself and immediately asked me to stop posting and remove the posts that were up and Linda would stop posting. Looking at how I hardly post at all now and she keeps posting....do you really believe she would have shut the hell up? If the answer is yes, you are as stupid as you look.

So, again....just who the hell were you to approach me and ask me to delete my posts but let Linda's vitiolic posts on the Token stand? You never did answer me but then you have proven just who the hell you are. You are the idiot on the stage with Linda who made facial gestures in regard to someone talking on the opposite end of the stage. You were disrespectful in front of an entire crowd....did you think your sophomoric gestures would give you any credibility? The reality, you made yourself look the fool. You are furthering that endeavour and are making yourself the fool more so.

You want to believe your PM'ed me, sure...what the hell...no problem but it doesn't change the facts as presented herein. The logs don't lie...only those who want to not believe them.

And since Linda is more than likely passing this on...yep...your absolutely correct...Andy and I don't know crapola when it comes to Electrogravitics...and neither did your Daddy....and from what I have watched on youtube, neither does your sycophant.

Have a nice day ecker...and you too Linda.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Since your coming in here on Public WiFi, Linda.

And who is responsible for the content on the Token?

And lastly, if you are going to come here and read, then read and learn to comprehend what is written. Your asking questions about responsibility of the content on the Hut which was turned over to the entity that I mentioned. I said that if you would only learn to comprehend or is your stupidity intentional? If you really want to know then look up the probate on my cousin's will if it is that important to you. I gave you enough information to look it up but wait....you will have to pay for it to the Corporation Bureau as well as to the probate court. Well, I am sure with your womanly ways.....shudder.....you can get someone to pay for it.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:26 pm

Mikado,

You are not obliged to answer questions from another forum especially one that was that was thrown off for maladministration and bad behaviour towards you and your family.

She is therefore a non entity and of no standing, (Send her to Coventry where she belongs). her opinion is not going to alter, and those that are enthralled and value the D.N.A. that flows through her veins. On the former they are blind to the latter they cannot logically process prima facia evidence. Applying reason with such individuals is going to have the same success rate as giving medicine to a dead man in a casket after the cremation. (Apologies to Thomas Paine)
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:34 pm

"Coventry"
Where fruitbat lives????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:44 pm

kevin wrote:"Coventry"
Where fruitbat lives????
Kevin

That would be a coincidence, it is from the saying "Sent to Coventry" from when in medieval person non grata traders in the City of London were exiled from the square mile and the closest market was Coventry where they ended up. Hence the saying.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:07 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 085#p38085

Linda wrote:Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:50 am

Kim...

I read MIKADOS post about the state of your health....sorry to hear him report all of this...even sorrier to see that you are accepting what your Doctors are saying to you and that he seems to agree that they know that you have X amount of months left.

That's BULSHIT KIM. Don't let any other human try to tell you what your span of time on Earth will be...

Your Doctors do not know....no matter how many you have advising you...or how experienced they are. You spirit will live by its own rules for its own future.

and Mikado, of all people , should not be so danged resigned about your situation. You know that I am disappointed in him about a lot of things...but this is the biggest disappointment.

Years ago Doctors told Dad that he only had four months....he lived for the next sixteen years.

Mother was told she could expect four months...she died two weeks later....

No human can tell you anything. Don't accept a road you are not willing to travel unless you are ready to take that path.

I know you have no regard for my words but I also know that these words will reach your eyes.

Linda

I posted truths to fruitbat and any comments, from you, are neither wanted nor warranted.

Where in what I wrote was it ever stated that Kim had "months" to live? (you prove your poor comprehension skills or the fact that you just don't read everything in it's entirety) I stated that she had 5 to 10 years till a transplant. Her condition is considered a terminal condition and she has been classified by the Doctor as disabled.

You have claimed to know all about my work and I have done nothing and have nothing. You have claimed that Kim has burned papers and there is a good deal more said that I won't go into. All the time you have been making statements claiming that either information has "come across your desk" or you have it on "good authority" that what you say is the truth. Then how is it that your "good authority" has never mentioned anything in regard to Kim's health? Seriously, now wouldn't they report her condition? Like the time I stopped to help Dave and he cowered like a scared little girl in his car and wouldn't even roll the window down, he reported to you about a limp I had. How is it that your sources didn't tell you how I came about having that limp?

You seriously need to get some new spies.

Having you make a post such as the above in feigned compassion leaves a sour taste as well as the smell of your stories in the air. You make this post in an attempt to showcase how much of a compassionate and loving person you are....really?

You tell Kim to not let anyone tell her how much time she has left on the earth and that it is "bullshit". I stated in my post to fruitbat what has been told to us by the Doctors. When first diagnosed, she was given two years, if you feel you really need to know, and she has well surpassed that. To ignore what a Doctor tells you is foolish. To look for alternatives at the same time is being informed. She will live for how ever long the universe allows and what her kharma dictates

You have been making vile and vitriolic responses for years, all the while countered by rebuttals on this site, directed at not only myself and Kim but others as well. When you are ignored, you still can't shut the hell up and as you recently stated to fruitbat, it will never end. Your post above is an attempt to portray yourself as this caring individual in an attempt to assuage perhaps your sycophants by giving concerned advice which accompanies your previous advice(s) to Kim and I about watching out for ourselves in that others will take care us, of whatever, claiming that you are through. Now why would someone like you give such diametrically opposed views of advice unless you felt you would gain from them? Frankly, when are you going to stop saying anything and let them take care of us?

As to any disappointment you have in me, imagine all the disappoint I have in you created by all the lies you told. How about all the disappointment others have in you from the lies you told them as well? Who truly gives a damn about disappointing you anyway for who the hell are you to even matter in my life or anyone else? The only thing you have is your Father's name and what he did is questionable at best and still needs to be verified and your freakin' frackin' word don't mean crapola.

Since you feel compelled to give advice, here is some unsolicited from this end. Be careful, be very careful with the book you are writing that you say will be titled "The Cosmic Token". If you copyright that, be prepared for a battle for that name was derived by someone else. You p*ss and moan about Paul and his book. You demand he remove references to you and David. What book? You mean his first draft? Do you also realize that it was first published in 2009 which is over 6 years ago? Your claim is getting stale and to further complicate things, you have taken money from Paul for the book that contains what you want him to remove. Any claim you make would be thrown out of court on Preliminary Objections or ruled against you with a Summary Judgement owing to the fact you had a financial gain from the exact complaint you are filing. You are so fucking stupid. You really should ask that lawyer you claimed to have on retainer...or was that two lawyers?

Write your book and leave me out. If you have any characters that remotely resemble myself or anyone in my family, I will sue you till I own all that you and George or anyone else connected with the writing of your book. And that is a promise.

Oh, and beware of Paul, I am sure he will be watching closely as well. (bit of advice, calling him Saul is too close and it would definitely not be in your favor in a suit)

Have a nice fucking day!

Mikado

PS edit: Your spies really suck for your post only indicates that you have no clue what the fuck I am up to for Kim for if you did, you would not be able to shut the hell up and you would be spouting off for sure.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite