Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Re-reading the post Kim brought over from the Token made by fruitbat:

fruitbat wrote:Like I said, I am a simpleton, not a sophisticate, and I am asking a question of someone who's byline suggests that he will provide me with an argument but not an understanding, so perhaps my question could be seen as a rhetorical thing, perhaps even represented as "disingenuous", but actually, I really just don't understand an awful lot of the hut related stuff. At least over here, the fresh information outweighs the controversial matter (which to me speaks volumes about the intent of the operation and participants of either forum), and whilst I still don't like it when Linda draws our attention towards the hut, it is quite awesome to see how comprehensively one senior woman "owns" at least 5 grown men, whilst simultaneously running a website, a dog breeding business, a well developed family and love life, and does a whole lot of other stuff.

wags is correct, if I understand what he says in regard to you, you are thick as a brick. Have you taken the time to look at who posts first? Who is the one that is obsessed or is displaying obsessive behaviour? A fair interpretation is that "at least 5 grown men" (I have only counted 4 but then who am I to argue with you) have free rent in one senior woman's head. I only ever see kevin comment in regard to what Linda posts. I post in response to some comment she makes as a form of rebuttal. As to her running a website....really?...you think having a website/forum is all that difficult?

As to the dog breeding business....I thought she was selling all her dogs since she was going to travel....was that just bullshit? Afterall, she does post a good deal about being on the road and running a kennel would not be too terribly cost effective in the long run and last but not the least...."a well developed family and love life.."? Geez...where were you in 2010 when she was finding every excuse in the book to come east or have Dave fly out there for a road trip? OH!....I see what you mean. "well developed" as in keeping up with two men, George and Dave...news flash...As long as I knew Linda, she slept on the couch and George had the bedroom and even locked the door when he went to bed.

As to a whole lot of other stuff....I wonder if Linda ever settled her workman's comp claim and that is how she is able to afford to do so much travelling? George is very tight with the buck, so much so that when Linda had the accident and wrecked her car, he wouldn't get her a replacement. I am sure she has another vehicle by now or she is just driving around the old truck.

I am commenting on what you say for I find it incredulous that you know so much about all that you said without setting one foot out of merry ole England. You have never met her face to face or interacted with her in any physical capacity....but yet you can make statements based on.....? You have never met myself, kevin, Kim or Andy Bolland but yet you know all about us and judge us. I have another news flash....what you are seeing is the result of actions and interactions with Linda that occurred long before your arrival. With the exception of kevin, and of course wags, all have had many interactions with Linda and speak from their personal experiences with her. So...how many times have you met Linda in person?

Just remember, this "Lily of the Valley" you are so eager to vouch for is the one who starts it all. The one who states she will not come to the Hut since it is such a "cesspool" but yet copies from the cesspool and posts in her forum. Don't you find that a wee bit contradictory?

And remember, she came out of the blue and attacked Kim in regard to her son and you even got into the act. What bearing did that have on Townsend Brown? And last but not least, who the fuck do you think you are to involve yourself in regard to Kim's son as you did? That entire incident that she started was by design to inflict emotional distress and you partook in it.

And here is a nice video that explains exactly what Linda is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:36 pm

wags wrote:
Kim wrote:
Chris Knight wrote:Mikado never stole any of my work, Leach.

People working on similar projects tend to have some similarities.

What a maroon !

Andy

P.S. However, I do have a photo of my dragon lady-in-training trading some of my TTB stuff to Mikado in exchange for a box of Little Debbie peanut butter logs at the conference last year. That's about how much the TTB stuff was worth - the candy was much better !

Andy, I have as many boxes of Little Debbie's as you want. Just let me know.

Kim

May I assume that Little Debbie's taste better than Grits! ;) lol

Dear dear Wags, the problem you have with the grits is you just don't have someone to make them for you. Made right they are delicious, if I do say so myself. As for the Little Debbie's, there are many different varieties. Maybe we should send some your way and you can decide for yourself. I personally can't give a preference because I am a sweets person myself.
Here is a link for you
http://www.littledebbie.com/1
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Wags,

Absolutely better than grits. Chocolate wrapped peanut butter cookie...no real food there ! All the best artificial sugar and Franken-food modern science can create !

Kim, I'll root around and see if I can find any more TTB junk for Mikado. I my have another small speaker or original patent in some storage box. Lol.

Andy

Andy, Andy, Andy lol. Of course sweets are better than grits. Sweets are better than most things lol. And as I told Wags you just need someone who knows how to make them prepare them for you. They are good in there own right lol.
Root to your hearts desire, but I would give you Little Debbie's just cause I like you not for what you can give us lol.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Kim wrote:
wags wrote:
Kim wrote:
Chris Knight wrote:Mikado never stole any of my work, Leach.

People working on similar projects tend to have some similarities.

What a maroon !

Andy

P.S. However, I do have a photo of my dragon lady-in-training trading some of my TTB stuff to Mikado in exchange for a box of Little Debbie peanut butter logs at the conference last year. That's about how much the TTB stuff was worth - the candy was much better !

Andy, I have as many boxes of Little Debbie's as you want. Just let me know.

Kim

May I assume that Little Debbie's taste better than Grits! ;) lol

Dear dear Wags, the problem you have with the grits is you just don't have someone to make them for you. Made right they are delicious, if I do say so myself. As for the Little Debbie's, there are many different varieties. Maybe we should send some your way and you can decide for yourself. I personally can't give a preference because I am a sweets person myself.
Here is a link for you
http://www.littledebbie.com/1
Kim

Kim,

Right on all counts of course, I was reminded of the grits you kindly sent with other goodies by Andy's post. It was a welcome break from the... wellI don't need to describe that. I like my sweeties too, and I can at least eat many of them. Mind I like English crisps (French fries?) and Cadbury's creme eggs. I once found myself in hospital and a gf sent me so much chocs it took two of us and four bags to carry them out. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Mikado,

I was not saying FB, was thick as two bricks that would be a valid excuse. He states he is not a sophisticate, I am inclined to agree, but this is not rocket science. it is Chicken Science:

What came first: The Chicken or the Egg?

Deep down he must realise the truth but maybe admitting his error let alone god forbid apologising is worse, even though ultimately everyone has to some extent messed this whole thing up at some stage including me.

Cause and Effect..... Cause then Effect not a sophisticated problem, spotting bullying behaviour patterns debateable.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Kim just showed me something from the Internet:

When a Narcissist can
no longer control you

They will instead try to
control how others see you

I felt it would be apropos.

Mikado

PS: Did you know that narcissist spelled backwards is asshole? Hey, if they can make crap up so can we.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:51 pm

I have found it!!

It is located near Harrisburg, Pa

IMG_0649.JPG

I think I will go and sell me some paddles.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:06 pm

Kim and Mikado,

I was rooting around in my storage (as I promised I would), and found something that might interest you - I had forgotten about it until I saw it.

It is a wheel-shaped apparatus about 1.5-feet in diameter (not including the stand), and has what looks like a bakelite disc with electrodes spaced around the periphery. The electrodes are separated by two different types of insulators / spacers, and the whole thing is wired up with brushes near the bearings. I had one of TTBs patents that had a diagram of the thing, but I don't remember what the patent number is anymore.

I picked it up from a man in Georgia about four years ago as I was headed out of California, and he said it was made by TTB (or by his people under his direction). He practically gave it to me, with the understanding that I would do what I could to get it back to the TTB family. However, I don't travel I that circle anymore, so the point is moot. LOL.

Anyhow, I'd gladly take it to the dump next time I go, but I thought you might have some interest in it. I can bring it next time I see you and Kim.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Andy, did you ever read any of Brown's patents? I am sure you did and I just want to point out a curiosity that is displayed in everyone that I have read and here is a sample:

This non-linearity of gradient may result from a difference in the configuration of the electrodes, from the electrical potential and/or polarity of adjacent bodies, from the shape of the dielectric member, from a gradient in the density, electric conductivity, electric permittivity and manetic permeability of the dielectric member or a combination of these factors.

The sentence is a hypothetical statement of what "may" happen. It substantiates a recurring fact, presumed mind you, that Brown never actually built and proved his patents. His patents were essentially laying a claim to a hypothetical outcome in an attempt to lay a claim in the event that any practical application were to be constructed, by anyone/corporation, he would be able to lay a claim against them. In other words, in the words of Edison, Brown was the 1% and he left the 99% to someone else in a good deal of his patents. Since you have the most experience with Brown as far as being privy to all his files, is this a reasonable assumption?

Now, as to what you found, sounds like the Electrostatic Motor or some variation thereof.

Now for the big question.....how many Little Debbies and what kind will it take to get it.....or are you asking for help to take it to the dump?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:53 am

Mikado,

That sounds about right. TTB tended to use lots of "weasel words" - I agree that since his actual "output" of actual, original, physical, accomplishments (Rand Fan, tube speaker, rocks and electrodes, and so on), is really quite underwhelming, that he was more of a patent troll than anything else. That and the fact that he was hesitant to acknowledge those who went before him (aside from Charles Brush).

That may be a result of his lack of any significant education and inability to follow through with a scientific method and referencing, but coupled with the weasel words, as you pointed out, it makes the situation a bit clearer - a man who liked to think about things and be the center of attention.

You can have the thing. It is worthless.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite