Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

ALL CATS BEWARE!!!!!

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:31 pm

To all Cats with a tail....BEWARE!!!!!

Linda is off and rocking in her chair and going nowhere back and forth!

https://www.facebook.com/TownsendBrownThomas/

Linda facebook wrote:Thomas Townsend Brown
18 hrs ·
Andrews wife (linda) tells him that my associate " doesn't know how TO PRICE HIMSELF.
She is ABSOLUTELY right. Jess has never been "for sale" and never will be.
I suggest she and her companions go elsewhere with their money gathering and spending schemes.
It apparently didn't help Mark Bean, did it.?
From other sources I understand that you were there when he was taken off life support ANDREW.....have you told Mikado about that yet?
I am not the only one looking into that sad situation...but you still used his name in a funding drive there on the HUT... Was that using Linda's expertise in collecting money?
Check out what has been said regarding this on the ttownsendbrown.com site. Tell me what YOU think.

Why would anyone but a narcissist and sociopath who really needs help, attempt to imply that something nefarious or conspiratorial occurred with the passing of Mark Bean? Ahhhhhh....because in a manner of speaking....it sells newspapers.

As to Jess Fritch, the money I offered was done so with no strings but then, he is another self-imagined expert presenting the same old tired drawings and film for the past 15+ years.

I have a serious question, Linda...if he is your associate, then and therefore does that mean he is liable as you and George from a legal standpoint with things being said on the behest of the Foundation named after your Daddy? After all, at one time he did end his post about some Consortium.(makes you all feel important...don't it? Your own secret society...just like the Caroline group!)

As a side note......

Yo Fruitbat!!!!

She has gone to another site to spread her vitriol and you make a claim that we here on the Hut violated some so-called agreement? ....really?

Go to the link above and look. As of today, out of the first 8 posts, the Hut or someone connected who posts here, are mentioned. Go a little further down and what do you find? More about the Hut. Now count them all up and look at what has been posted in the same time span here.

When the hell are you going to wake up and smell the coffee....or the bacon cooking?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby wags » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Her Facebook page is a total disgrace, just took a look and I think you have sufficient reason to request it is taken down. I was expecting the odd entry but it is fundamentally aimed at Mikado under the guise of promoting TTB.

I will address the FB comment on his own petard pardon me err Judgement thread.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 pm

"Total disgrace" is mild.
She is obviously intent at all opportunity in running this site down to anyone showing interest, thus as Sergio has appeared, He is been painted a disgusting and surely slanderous false image relative to here , and the members here as acting against TTB, which is an absolute LIE.

It wouldn't be so bad if it where on Her facebook page, but it is not, it is on TTBs where anyone seeking information will be drawn to.
Facebook need informing of this continual slander.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:11 pm

And Missy is in her own world.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 454#p38454

Linda wrote: Re: BOUND FOR FACEBOOK
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:37 am

This is an interesting development on the TTB FACEBOOK account. I wanted to post this notice that was posted today as well as my response.

Posted by someone called "smelling farm Frumptious"

"your posts are being reported as harassment against myself. please cease and desist all mentions of my name, and those of my family from your FACEBOOK account. we feel threatened by your constant harassment. I will not hesitate to proceed with legal measures if you continue to harass my family."

And my response was......

Do the same for me, Mikado on the T. ttownsendbrown.com site... And I will be happy to comply...your harassment in my direction ( which is very easy to see...on the Hut...has been going on for years. I have only repeated what you have said on that site. Ttownsendbrown.com is being used by you to discredit me and my family. have your lawyer contact mine. It's time they talked.

And then I added....

"Since I do not know who smelling farm frumptious is....I should add that if it is you ANDREWS or KIM/ Linda...the message is exactly the same."

and I find it extremely interesting that whoever wrote this little note...did not really bother to Identfy himself...or herself...a spineless act maybe or perhaps a move by someone else?

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
March 2016

First of all....missy.....I will not have a lawyer contact your lawyer. Here is how really freakin' stupid you are. You are attempting to look so mighty and powerful with your words by saying to have my lawyer contact yours. First of all, I don't have a lawyer on retainer as you mentioned that you had two of them and if we count the blind dog Myles, that would be three lawyers, my you are so important, aren't you. Also, how could I have anyone contact your lawyer since you never gave a name of who you had on retainer....either one? The only one I know is Myles the dog.

Secondly, the nice thing about all the posts on both forums are that they are time stamped. One will see that you are always first with your statements of libel when leveled at some one. However, they may be some that were first stated here but in better than most instances, they were responses to you. First Blood, missy. You see, the difference between what you say and what I have said are facts, something you never seem to adhere to and I have no problem going to court so if you want to sue, be prepared for a counter suit.

As to spineless acts, sort of like a Gutless Marine who sent a threatening email to me and signed it "G"? Well, at least you note was signed with more than one letter. I would say you were the first spineless one.....missy.

And one more very important piece of information for you Linda. I will always sign my name in regard to anything I have said. You are in a fantasy world and take no accountability for how it all started with you running your mouth. You broke the agreement at McDonald's. You want a lawsuit then sue me. I will make life miserable for George...financially....I will bankrupt you and drag it out. I will watch you being left as your Father left you, in the care of family.....oops....something one of your cousins mentioned to Kim.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 am

Mikado,

Don't bother rebutting her she is clearly not going to desist and she only wants you to react to then blame you, overlooking the thousands of her vile posts and years of sick obsession with you.

You cannot deal with this using reason or appealing to ethics as you can see from FB's support he is convinced by her balderdash and nothing not even the facts will budge his opinion. He is a perfect example of the problem of dealing with a believer of a personality and it's its self styled high priestess who of course judgement is superior to everyone including FB himself. In other words he has subjugated his own judgement, this is the way these disgusting and disgraceful people like Linda Leech operate. They suck you dry of everything and only solution is to not infect yourself by reading any of it.

Think of her as a parasitic infection like a louse. One has to disinfect everything and delouse yourself. Under no circumstances does one allow a new infestation by allowing oneself to go near where the infection is known to be, in this case the Cosmic Token and her Facebook account. Her posts are quite clear to anyone to be written by a parasitic louse. You really do not need to say a thing. Less is more!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:43 am

I never looked at it in the manner you just stated.

One who subjugates their own judgment in favor of another's.

I like that explanation.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

This deserves a comment

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:12 pm

I want to reiterate what I said to you Linda.

Sue me. I have told you that so many times. You tell me to contact your lawyer like your reading a line from an old B-rated movie or as a sociopath would react but in any event....drama. I have FACTS that I can substantiate what I have said. It will be a civil case so therefore, under Black's Law, it will be a preponderance of the evidence and my "preponderance" does NOT include testimony from phantom witnesses. I can and will tear down any credibility to Dave Smith and will pull testimony from at least a dozen individuals in Phoenixville. I will pull verification of IP addresses that will tear down any statements from twigsnapper, Hog Island, James Barrett into rubble. I will bring out emails from a brother of one who is dead that didn't even want to talk about you and it will be under subpoena, his last name is Young.....and my arsenal for a suit is much larger than yours. So, sue me. I will darken your name and credibility and put up the entire mess on the Internet. All the transcripts from depositions of witnesses, all the evidence presented to court. I don't care how much the cost but you will need to sue first. I will not. I will defend myself. I will ask others who you may have defamed/libeled/slandered by you, to join on my counter suit, at my expense, and I will go for liquidated damages of all you and George own up to and including anything of value in the Brown Family Foundation. If you "self-publish" this work of fiction you claim to be writing with Dave Smith, be very careful there are no similarities to living persons that you wish to malign for that will be in the countersuit as well. And let us not forget the use of the Due-Diligence as evidence against Dave Smith who claimed to several individuals as being Morgan. The same Morgan from the biography that Paul was writing.

So go ahead, sue me. You push the red button first.

However, if you shut up....I shut up....as agreed to at MdDonald''s so very long ago. I have no problem in walking away from you. Apparently, you have the problem and you are showcasing it by now doing what you did on the Token. The facebook page of "Thomas Townsend Brown" has been turned into a soapbox for you to throw shiit at myself, Andrew and his family and this site. There will be those that will walk behind your shadow but then there will be those that will see what I am saying....the truth.

https://www.facebook.com/TownsendBrownT ... e_internal

Linda Facebook wrote:Thomas Townsend Brown
1 hr ·
When you say that you will always sign your NAME....."Mikado"' then perhaps you should stand up and announce who you really are?

I don't need to stand up and say who I am. Mikado is my name. I have had that nickname for 12 years prior to meeting you. As to my legal name, you have pretty much put it out there on the Token including my family. Remember how my family was harassed due to you? Of course you don't, you never accept any accountability for your actions.

I am Mikado and I have meant every word of the above and accept any responsibility for those words.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Linda did not take long to show her colours...

It was obvious that she would respond. I notice how she has interjected herself into another matter and poster. She does think she is a V.I.P. Ignore it she is unlikely to garner much real interest from people that matter to you.

If she really has a problem she can always report herself to facebook! She seems to have indicated she may have, be interesting if they actually contact you from a general point of view. I reckon she has not got the bottle to, as she must deep down realise it will be her own f/b site that will be erased.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:54 pm

I wonder, didn't someone else by the name of "Ryan" start that facebook page? If so, does he realize that if Linda were to be sued by someone that he is very responsible party to that suit? Just as LInda's cousin is responsible in regard to the Token.

I find it amazing in that Linda is not the owner of both but makes it a big deal about this site even though I posted who, what and where in regard to this site.

Maybe there was some radiation on Hawaii that blew in back in the late 40's....there must be a reason for her......maybe it is in the genes?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Setting the record straight...as always

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:52 am

Mikado14 wrote:Kim just read me something Linda posted.

Frankly, I could care less about accessing Karen's computer, even if I could, for there is nothing there that is any of my business or concern. However, for you there might be for afterall, it was her call to you after she got off the phone with Fred whereas you claimed came from Carlos/Juan. You used Karen's call as a means, a tool, to get rid of Fred for he was getting to close to the truth in wanting to interview your sister-in-law. Bet your sphincter tightened on that one and this was the perfect opportunity to discount Fred and get rid of him. Frankly, Karen stuck her nose in where it didn't belong but that is my opinion. She was a confidant to him after his wife died and she disrespected him in my opinion. Mikado

Mikado14 wrote:
Frankly, I could care less about accessing Karen's computer, even if I could, for there is nothing there that is any of my business or concern. However, for you there might be for afterall, it was her call to you after she got off the phone with Fred whereas you claimed came from Carlos/Juan. You used Karen's call as a means, a tool, to get rid of Fred for he was getting to close to the truth in wanting to interview your sister-in-law. Bet your sphincter tightened on that one and this was the perfect opportunity to discount Fred and get rid of him. Frankly, Karen stuck her nose in where it didn't belong but that is my opinion. She was a confidant to him after his wife died and she disrespected him in my opinion.

Mikado

Well, I must say that I never thought of it as Karen being disrespectful, but at the time of the 'incident' I was still quite in shock having lost Cyndi. And thank you Mikado, as you were the ONLY person who came to the grave site from the so-called friends I thought I had. You have been a good friend over the years and I have never felt that you or Kim have ever deceived me in any way.

After having endured the experiences that I did, and then being accused of doing things that were 'beaches of confidence' i was quite shaken. Shaken to the point where I felt that my world was collapsing around me and the I had no control over it. Fortunately or more precisely, I began to reflect on the events of that dreadful summer and realized that my grief had become the energy by which I was defining myself. It was at that point in my life that I realized that if I was to survive, I needed to focus on me, and not all the crap that was going on 'behind the scenes' and the mind of psychologically unstable person, who, the more I got to know and understand, seemed like the source of all of the angst not only in my own little world, but in the lives of others whom I love and trust.

Some will think that Linda Brown was betrayed by Mikado, and by others. Some will think that I, being a friend of Kim and Mikado makes me a co-conspirator in defamation of the man and his daughter. Everyone is welcome to their own opinions. I have never thought of Karen as part of the lies, only naive in thinking that she was doing the 'right thing' by contacting Linda because I said that I met 'Morgan' or 'JD' that summer. What I discovered when I received a call from Mikado shortly after speaking with Karen was that Linda lied by telling Mikado that she received a call from a Twigsnapper or Carlos, who informed her that I was somehow breaching a confidence.

Then we had the story of a Volkswagen that was lifted by 'Morgan' and this 'Carlos' into a parking space opposite Rittenhouse Square Park, in Philadelphia. it just so happens that a late friend and I happened to be visiting his girlfriend who lived at the Dorcester Apartments across from the Square and his VW lacked a reverse gear, so he pulled in the space getting the rear as close to the curb as possible, and then we lifted the FRONT end toward the curb so a bus or truck would not hit it. I sat on the bench by the 'Lion and Snake' waiting for Jack to come back, where I was approached by a tall black fellow who wanted to sell me some pot. I was quite amazed when I read these things in the 'first draft' of Defying Gravity.

As Mikado stated, I was going to contact Linda Brown's late brother's widow to gain a different perspective of T. Townsend Brown, and discussed this with Linda and others in Las Vegas. It was during that meeting That I met Rose and her husband, David, Radomir, and Pladuim. Keep in mind that I had just lost my wife of 24 years to cancer, so I was not exactly thinking clearly at all times. One thing was clear to me then, and it was that Linda Brown was working overtime to hide things from all of us. The 'Black Sub' was mentioned then, by Linda of course, indicating that 'someone' was spying or lurking just out of sight.

Did anyone learn why the 'Hut' was created? It was because Linda Brown convinced Mikado that Andrew was reading her private messages and even editing them. That he was not to be trusted, and this was after he started a site, "Lights on the Runway' when Paul Schatzkin closed his TTBrown.com forum.

While I was in California for Thanksgiving that same year, Linda had suggested that we might go to Catalina where her father passed, and that never materialized. Then one day, I was going to brunch with my cousin and his wife to a casino in the desert, I called Linda and told her where I was heading and she agreed to meet me there. Her husband was with her, and I got to meet George. I thought he was a nice guy. Still do. And after all that I have learned that regardless of what anyone else may think, Mikado is my friend and has NEVER to my knowledge, been dishonest or vengeful toward me.

Just felt I had to get that out for all to see.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite