Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby kevin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:34 pm

I read her post on the comic forum, but found it anything but funny.
It was contemptable.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:37 pm

What I found striking about Linda's post, was that even though she clearly acknowledges tat Kim is seriously unwell, but makes a post aimed at harming the family environment.

Linda's imaginary world, spies and opinions are of course as usual are for the birds.

Go forth and eat your grits! lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Wags,
Have You told Mikado to kill Himself?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:03 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
Kevin

Eh?
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:12 pm

wags wrote:
Kevin

Eh?

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 5&start=40
You been an expert according to Her that knows.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:42 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
Kevin

Eh?

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 5&start=40
You been an expert according to Her that knows.
Kevin

Oh, that.

That refers to something I redacted in the post that I suspect FB must have shared with the creature.

I redacted it on grounds it could unwittingly cause harm, she therefore will know that exactly what my opinion is. Mikado and Kim were briefed about it as it was a major contributory factor in my need to post an apology, as FB was inferring something completely vile in that I gave him advice on how he could best dispatch himself, something that either he is profoundly mistaken (misguided?) by, or deliberately wrote knowingly it would cause distress and offense. Linda is simply attempting to do the same and not considering the potential impact on her advocate raising that issue. Sounds familiar though given her continued abuse of Kim. IE She has form.

It is as much as I feel appropriate to say.

I am not reading that site it is not conducive to the common good.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:57 pm

So!
Has fruitcake supplied the complete post, or is She reading private messages?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:08 pm

kevin wrote:So!
Has fruitcake supplied the complete post, or is She reading private messages?
Kevin

I deduce they are from there Private Message correspondence. Linda's post appears to indicate that the relevant email has been shared or at least discussed.

Mind I remember his perchance for the Private Message: He started a correspondence with Cat after she PM'ed me. He likes to be proactive with PM's and I am more Reactive. Sadly got very few Cat PM's after that, sort of felt derailed, she had some interesting observations and ideas. An interesting mind.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:48 pm

I went to your link kevin and saw this:

Griffin wrote:Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Griffin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:13 am

What Mikado says in essentially correct about his phone call to me, but needs some clarification. He called me about my forthcoming book, not about Linda. During the short conversation, however, he did bring Linda’s name up in a derogatory way but then caught himself. He said he intended to not discuss Linda. Although what he said wasn’t as derogatory as some other statements he’s made in writing, it was such that I said we needed to agree to disagree. He accepted my statement. To me, that means disagreeing without resorting to libelous and slanderous personal attacks. He said he had read an article of mine about NDEs. There are certain lessons from NDEs which apply here. I did say that I thought he should keep his heart open and stop attacking Linda. The crux of our conversation was our agreeing to disagree.

I did mention to Linda about Mikado’s phone call and agreeing to disagree. I totally disagree with Mikado’s attempts to depict Linda as mentally unbalanced, deranged, and morally deficit. That is completely untrue. I say this having interacted with Linda on more then one occasion. I consider her father, her, and George as well, to be quite honorable and generous people. I said that the feud needed to cease by stopping the personal smears. I think Linda honestly loves two men, but this is nothing new. We can hardly help whom we love. That certainly doesn’t equate to infidelity. Besides, George could initiate a divorce if he really wanted one. But I feel he loves Linda, as she loves him. Linda is certainly a strong woman, something that makes some men quite uncomfortable. Like father, like daughter.

I believe that Linda’s name should be removed from the Hut website, as per her repeated requests. Further, the Hut’s web name should be changed. Stop holding the names of Linda and her father hostage -- which, I believe, is what is now happening. It’s only correct, fair, and due diligence.

I truly wish everyone well in efforts to utilize TTB’s technology and research for the public good. Unfortunately, it seems that some government agencies may still have what they consider proprietary holds on aspects of it. So it goes. But let’s all hope that this can be circumvented, should anyone make a true breakthrough.

In general, it should be remembered that TTB’s research and technology is still under government wraps. It’s only common sense that it would be. Not only did TTB consider this energy potentially dangerous, but Dr. Hal Putoff has likewise made a similar assessment. The other obvious thing is, that TTB would not have survived government security checks and the personal assessments of people of the caliber of Sir William Stephenson, who placed the highest value on integrity, if he had exploitable moral lapses. Any attempt to insinuate otherwise is a dishonorable libel and slander. I hope, and like to believe, that Mikado and I could agree on this – at least person-to-person. Covert ruses, disinformation and cover-ups should also be expected regarding TTB's covert career.

As ever,

Griffin

Several things:

First, I want proof from Griffin that TTB's technology is under government wraps. I have heard this for 10 years and no one, not one person, has come forth with any proof, only speculation.

Second, I want proof as to where TTB stated that "this energy" was/is potentially dangerous.

Third, I want proof as to a description of what energy is being discussed as dangerous.

Fourth, I want proof that TTB was ever involved with Sir William Stephenson. The only proof so far has been form a phantom named Morgan and from Linda of which the Due-Diligence has proven that statements made by both are questionable at the very least.

And now some statements to Griffin:

First, Linda's name is not heralded on this site. To remove her name would be doing exactly what she is accusing, the deletion of her posts. That is not going to happen and you, Griffin, I would have thought could see that it would be doing just what she claims is being done.

Second, To change the domain name would be an added expense to move this forum to another domain name. Are you offering to pay for this?

Third, Brown is discussed on many websites, therefore, are you saying that no one should discuss him or his purported work? If you would have come here and searched, you would see that there are others discussed on this website and the header states just that and it was changed to read:

Discussions of Townsend Brown and other Obscure Scientists, their work, lives and everything else in the Universe.

It originally, and I may not quite remember exactly but it was only about Brown. It was changed to read as above for to take out Brown would have raised an issue due to all the threads devoted to just him as well as the Due-Diligence for "Defying Gravity".

Fourth
, everyone has an opinion and yours is not different, something should be said for being enamoured. It is also quite apparent that you never read the Due-Diligence, you were never involved in all the meetings, face to face, that occurred over the years, not to mention so many phone calls that it would be in the thousands and your several interactions (I am only aware of one that you had with Linda and one at a convention as far as face to face goes) which you should mention.

Your description of our phone call appears to showcase some selective amnesia. Catching myself is not quite correct. You asked first about the feud with Linda and I gave my feelings as to why it would not end and I didn't "catch myself" for ending talking about her, I reiterated that it was not why I called you. You use words(a phrase) incorrectly in an attempt to demean me and I don't appreciate that but then, as you said, we did agree to disagree but as to what you are commenting about, you were not involved, as I stated, in all the face to face meetings and you were not present to witness what would become her misrepresentations, at the very least, to numerous individuals.

As to your belief about Linda loving two men...really? Again, you were not present for the numerous conversations about George and how she believed he had another woman, how he locked the bedroom door at night to keep her out, how she has slept on the couch for years, how they hadn't been intimate for a long while and the list goes on. This was all done after she met back up with Dave and she led him to believe that she was going to leave George and move to Pennsylvania to be with Dave. You never heard any of this but quite a few others did. Agree to disagree mind you but both sides should have the same facts, in your case, it is mere opinion based upon no facts and only what you think. I surely hope that you do not employ this in the writing of your book as to any conclusions you might come to but then perhaps this is why you are taking so long to complete it (30+ years..and Linda made derogatory comments about Paul's first book).

I look forward to the completion of your book so that I may purchase it before I die. I don't believe you will ever finish it for you have been at it for so long, remember, we agree to disagree....but I have been wrong before but remember when it comes to the past interactions with Linda, I do not stand alone...but you appear to be.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Just a note (note to take anything away fro your previous post, Mikado)...

Griffin wrote:
I did mention to Linda about Mikado’s phone call and agreeing to disagree. I totally disagree with Mikado’s attempts to depict Linda as mentally unbalanced, deranged, and morally deficit. That is completely untrue. I say this having interacted with Linda on more then one occasion.

Wow. Does my being a very close friend for over 25 years count ? Mikado's known Leach for 10 years or so now. Does that count ?

Really, Griffin ?

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite