Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:25 pm

In keeping the record straight:

Linda Leach (Leech) wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Others have also spoken that very sound advice MadMax and I appreciate all of your thoughts. I know what you say is true. but thanks for reminding me.

I am still waiting to see what those " lying actions of Linda Brown " actually WERE. But so far I just see opinions.... freely written, without fear of consequences.

Linda

Well let's see Linda, the Due-Diligence whereas you claimed that David Smith was the character identified as Morgan. Continuing, the character identified as Boston/Twigsnapper, in his own words via the telephone, denied such identification and in fact, said you were prone to stories and that it was a shame about your father. What he said was not flattering.....ask him. The information given to Paul by those characters that proved to be...lies. And the IP stuff but then you close your eyes and that is why you will wait to see. Sort of like not wanting to meet Howard at the McDonald's so that you could continue that he doesn't exist. Keep your eyes closed and you can claim that you are waiting to see it.....geez, what a maroon.

Even Dave said he was not Morgan and yet you persist in carrying on the ruse.

How about Carlos?...you know? Chuck Norris? Six degrees of separation, ever hear of that? In his own words, he has no idea who the hell Dave Smith is or who Linda Brown is or who Townsend Brown was.

And then there is the case of all those IP's that were identical for all those members on the old forum. What about all those members here on the Hut that you created? They have been archived. Someone really needs to ask the question....when Paul shut down the forum....how come twigsnapper never went to the Lights on the Runway forum? Or to the Hut? What about grinder, Martin Calloway, ladygrady, Mark Culpepper and let us not forget Victoria Steele to name a few. There were quite a few and not one....not even one of them came over or have ever been heard from again. All these individuals that were so owing to Dr. Brown. What about grinder who was Charles son? Why wasn't he interviewed by Paul? Why wasn't he interviewed for Linda's book?...news flash...Linda would have to have a mirror for the interview. How about Mark Culpepper? And what about wildcard from the History Channel? Really Linda, if I was able to get Hog Island's IP....don't you freakin' think I got his you stupid twit?!!! None of these individuals and some of them that stated an undying devotion to Dr. Brown have not made one....not one appearance since Paul's forum closed.

News flash Brown.....PEOPLE ARE NOT THAT STUPID! They may not be observant but they are not stupid! You need to learn that.

I am too weary to keep repeating all that you have done, the list goes on. I have no doubt that you will be reading it and fruitbat, would you keep her tit out of the wringer and give her the link for the citation?

I am reminded of the song by Three Dog Night....it really is your theme.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:59 pm

I note on the cosmic token forum that the poster calling itself Mad max has made some statements relative to posters on this forum.
That " all the productive posters have migrated to the cosmic forum from here"......who dat????
That " they WILL implode"

He/she put the WILL in capitals, He/she must be a time remote viewer, or just another ficticous poster of Lindas trying to stir the pot of divide and conquer, in some crazy them and us land typical of that lunatic george dubbya bush...."Your either with us, or aginst us"
There is no us and them MAD max.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Oy veh ,
It now appears that Linda declares that I don't know where I am.
Divide et impera.
I am on the self same straight line course I have been upon since before encountering Pauls forum.

Perhaps Mad max itself could answer for him/herself here upon this forum, after all I have seen no earthly reason why this mad max shouldn't be interested in that which such as Mikado and Andrew in particuler know about Dr Browns works.
Lindas reply is an attempt to divert attention away from what MAD max stated, and to cause as much bad feelings between posters on this forum and the cosmic forum .
Divide et impera.
She is constantly been the one who is creating the divisions, I am now been called a "navigator who doesn't know where I am"
Oh yes I do , and I am seeing ever clearer how it has been Linda all along who has been the one stirring the pot of discontent.
And She also states how She "will miss Me " , no She won't, because I am not going anywhere , She sure has attempted ( and nearly achieved) in getting Me away from all of this.
It's a strange trait about Yorkies, they don't take well to been pushed and prodded, it makes them stand their ground no matter what.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:29 pm

In the old, very old initial days of blue water Sailing, when the Earth’s exploration and colonization outside of Europe was divided in 1494 between two nations by the “Treaty of Tordesilhas” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas) the greatest prize a third nation could capture was not a galleon full of gold coins and emerald stones from one of those two nations.

But the Navigator sailing it.

For he had the Knowledge. He knew the Way. He had the Charts and knew how to “interpret” them. So much so that, in fact, Navigators identities and their Charts were considered a State Secret whose breaching was persecuted to the fullest – and usually very gruesome – extent of the Law.

Just to set the record straight - times haven't changed that much, regarding certain things.
LuisP
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:59 am

Hey Kevin,

Mostly I just sit and watch, but in some cases like this one a comment is in order. I have not been "here" quite as long as you, but the one thing I can say for certainty is that Linda is very good at the divide and conquer battle plan. It generally starts with little seeds of questionable remarks made by others and slowly grows into a "this person is a bad guy in disguise, planted to discredit or harm me".

For some people such as Mikado realization came relatively early, for others like Fred it was a bursting light that destroyed much of what he believed to be true, or for Andrew and myself, we finally put the puzzle together only after because clear beyond a doubt that much if not all of what she had told me was either partially or totally untrue.

I think that if you are brutally honest with yourself, you have known this for some time too. Though you want to believe her, in your heart know the reality of the truth. Know that some day bright light of reality will dawn on you, and when that happens that brotherhood of people affected by Linda will be here to support you.

In a sense, she has actually given many of us a gift that is more precious than any amount of money or technology can provide.

We have all become friends and brothers in arms, and for me at least, that is a experience for which I am grateful.

We are on an interesting and long journey together and I suspect there is still exciting things to discover and experience, and from my prospective you are a welcome addition to our small party.
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:31 am

Traveler,
Thank You for the support and kind words.

I just don't recognise any of this THEM and US mentality, and it all derives from Linda, I am fully aware of that.
That is why I would ask this mad max whoever he/she is to join here, otherwise he/she just looks like another invention of Lindas.
I know Mikado has kept to His word all along about sticking to the facts, but I long long ago figured out that Linda had to invent posters to try and winkle out information.
The frightening realization presently is that She has been blocking that information emerging, which only She can answer or deny.
It is upsetting and downright ignorant of Her to keep classing all here as evil etc.
I can only ever speak for Myself in that it is the unravelling of what I detect that drives Me on, life was far simpler before I detected those straight lines.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Linda is continuing Her division modus operandi.
She has declared that mad max has viewed both forums, and decided to only post on the cosmic forum.
Obviously mad max can't be able to state such him/herself?

She also states that "I punched out of the cosmic forum to join this forum"
She again LIES.
I left that cosmic forum because She/blue had made their bed with a fruitcake, who has an immense problem with Myself.
When a blind dog started doing it's masters bidding, pushed along by a fruitcake, I figured it was simply time to exit stage left.
AT NO TIME HAD I THE REMOTEST IDEA OF JOINING BACK HERE.
I only did so when noticing Freds word...disabled, on His blog, and thus was drawn back here.

As for BLUE stating I am "thin skinned", the blue bottle can think what it likes, it's water off a ducks back to Me.
well whoever the coward BLUE is????
it's better than been a coward who hides under Lindas skirt???

Whoever mad max is?????
is free as a bird to join here and explain why those on this site who's interests are self similer to his/hers are located are deemed unsuitable, or is mad max same as the blue bottle, simply hiding under Lindas skirt?
Kevin( hairy skinned)
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:47 pm

LuisP wrote:In the old, very old initial days of blue water Sailing, when the Earth’s exploration and colonization outside of Europe was divided in 1494 between two nations by the “Treaty of Tordesilhas” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas) the greatest prize a third nation could capture was not a galleon full of gold coins and emerald stones from one of those two nations.

But the Navigator sailing it.

For he had the Knowledge. He knew the Way. He had the Charts and knew how to “interpret” them. So much so that, in fact, Navigators identities and their Charts were considered a State Secret whose breaching was persecuted to the fullest – and usually very gruesome – extent of the Law.

Just to set the record straight - times haven't changed that much, regarding certain things.

No need for any chart/s.
Does a swallow need a chart to fly from England to South Africa?
Does a salmon need a chart to RETURN to it's point of origin?

We always leave an open door for the swallows into our barn, I offered the same to a fruitbat, thank goodness it never found Me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch7vfYSkoIs

Anyway, must get back to swabbing the decks, blue bottles and fruitbats have been dropping shite everywhere.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:51 am

Linda is doing what She does best, digging up any shite from long ago to cause a stink.
My little black dog was a She, not a He.
She is here buried in the garden, I talk with Her every day.
We have a new puppy now, a mastweiler, a cross between a mastiff and a rottweiler, She is a softie, but with fabulous teeth, and sharp claws.

I was for a long time upset at Mikado, and asked and asked Him what it was all about, He kept on just saying that eventually I would see the true reality surface.
For a long time I would have happily punched Mikado, for which I have apologised to Him, He is as always a big ugly green giant protecting that bridge of truth.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:39 am

Kevin,

I once called you 'Tom Bombadil' because you were your own master and that is an extremely valuable commodity around here. I may not always follow your reasoning but I have found the challenge enlightening.

Keep being you and don't be defined. You are Kevin and you are your own master! lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite