Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:10 am

wags wrote:Kevin,

I once called you 'Tom Bombadil' because you were your own master and that is an extremely valuable commodity around here. I may not always follow your reasoning but I have found the challenge enlightening.

Keep being you and don't be defined. You are Kevin and you are your own master! lol

I believe Tom goes boating down the river, and ends up at farmer maggots home, those maggots turn into BLUE bottle You know.
Nature is a wonderous thing?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:25 am

A Mastweiler? Never heard of them so I looked it up. She gonna be a big dog! Pladuim, if you remember him, had a Mastiff named Zeek. He was the most friendly dog I had met and was as gentle a soul as you could have found.

The puppy pics I saw were adorable but.....they look like you will have to find a part-time job to be able to feed her.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:47 am

Mikado14 wrote:A Mastweiler? Never heard of them so I looked it up. She gonna be a big dog! Pladuim, if you remember him, had a Mastiff named Zeek. He was the most friendly dog I had met and was as gentle a soul as you could have found.

The puppy pics I saw were adorable but.....they look like you will have to find a part-time job to be able to feed her.

Mikado

Of course I remember Plad, though I had forgot what type of dog He had.
Ours is all tan coloured with white paw tips.
She has decided to eat all of the plastic flower pots, with the plants, so I am busy replacing with terracota plant pots.
Every day She seems to grow.
She is called Dora.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:02 am

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Kevin,

I once called you 'Tom Bombadil' because you were your own master and that is an extremely valuable commodity around here. I may not always follow your reasoning but I have found the challenge enlightening.

Keep being you and don't be defined. You are Kevin and you are your own master! lol

I believe Tom goes boating down the river, and ends up at farmer maggots home, those maggots turn into BLUE bottle You know.
Nature is a wonderous thing?
Kevin

The adventures of Tom Bombadil, I had forgotten that. Thanks Kevin
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:10 pm

I can't provide the link other than to say it is from the Token. I received this in a message sent to me. I am posting it here and then I will rebut. I am assuming it was posted by Linda from the context. I have italicized what Linda said and left what the person who sent it to me in regular font.

Token wrote:"Most of you do not realize this but Smith was sitting to the side when Mikado first showed off his preparations and his initial work on "his" gravitor. There were a couple of us there at the time and Mikado was very excited about an anomalous thing that had happened between the little " wafers" that he had devised. I admit that I was excited for him because I believed something strange had happened. Smith had walked over to inspect the machine work... picked the wafers up and then set them down.... later Mikado got all excited because he felt that the " wafers" were demonstrating a " loss of weight" At least thats what I understood. Smith just sat by the side and watched...Mikado was practically sputtering with excitement.....

I didn't realize it at the time but Smith was thinking..." This is all a song and dance. He has nothing here. and he knows it."

And so Fruitbat.... when you say that Mikado has done " some work" I will give him that nod... but I also have to repeat what Smith has recently said to me. "then and he doesn't have it now..... and he never will." He didn't have anything then. Its all been talk, nothing solid.... he didn't have anything

We all have the right to our own opinions. Thats what Smith was thinking while he was watching Mikados little act in front of all of us. I am truly embarrassed that I bought into it.... for the length of time that I did....but it took me awhile to see the forces which had marshalled themselves together to pat each other on the back. None of it was valid.

So someday, when someone calls on Mikado to "put up, or shut up" Do not be surprised if the answer is dead silence."

We really want you to succeed ! Please succeed !

First of all, for those of you who may not realize (I just love the manner in which Linda makes posts, she is so enamoured with herself that she truly believes that the readership of her forum is equal to that of the LA Times). A picture was put on this forum by either Kim or I of Dave sitting in the shop from that day. I have written in the past as to who was present that day. I wrote about the anomalous effects observed on that day. I wrote how that precipitated two more experiments except at different altitudes, one at sea level and one at an altitude almost ten times greater than here at the farm. From those three experiments, sea level, 250 feet above sea level and then at approximately 2700 feet above sea level (altitudes derived from USGS topographical maps), it was discovered that the anomalous behaviour was the least at sea level and greatest at the highest.

These results proved parts of Browns' Structure of Space. This was discussed at the Eastern Conference along with the results of what happened and two of those present were at some of the experiments and verified the results discussed.

At this point kevin, from the nature of this post by Linda, I am inclined to agree with you. She is either:

1. Attempting to discredit me (which really is a good thing from a certain point of view)

2. Attempting to discredit her Father's work for some reason.

3. Or some such reason that only another pathic individual may understand.

Frankly, one wonders why she is bringing this up. Perhaps it is the "silence" that has her concerned. Apparently, fruitbat has said somewhere that I have done "some work". Really fruitbat? And how do you determine that statement? You use the word "some" as a determiner of an amount. I can state for the record that the only "work" you are aware of is what has been posted. The same as anyone else. And where is your work? No photos, no discussion of your results other than the word you have coined - transductance - and your subsequent ridiculous explanation of a transductor...you really should have used "wiki" as you apparently are quite adept at to determine that you are just.....grabbing at coining a new word for a lifter that has been around and experimented to death. At one time, you could have had a good deal of hard data in regards to lifters from someone who did it....15 years ago....but you decided to let someone continue to blow smoke up your ass. I still feel pity for you but you need to get rid of the greed aspect of doing work for you relate all of it to what you can "make" from it.

And now back to Linda. Yep....it was all an act....nothing happened.....I used mind control on all of you to THINK something was happening but Dave, as we all know is Morgan, is oblivious to any of that from his training at 007 school...and the time spent with Chuck Norris.

....nothing happened....it was all in your mind....or just maybe......Dave was too stupid to realize how it all related to the Structure of Space.

Well, record straight on that one.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:24 pm

FB posted a diagram the other week. I did not go over any results though I did help on one occasion taking some numbers.

I recollect feeling like Dave Smith did!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Mikado wrote,
"yep nothing happened, it was all mind control"
I can percieve of something happening relative to certain peoples so called mind, maybe when near specific materials in certain arrangements.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:34 pm

wags wrote:FB posted a diagram the other week. I did not go over any results though I did help on one occasion taking some numbers.

I recollect feeling like Dave Smith did!

Well, at least a diagram is something. And I see he had a witness, well, there were two others present for two of our experiments other than Linda and Dave who were there for the two. At the farm and at Pladuim's house...but Linda and Dave had their own room at a Motel up the road a ways....but they were there for the experiments. Poor Dave...he really doesn't understand too much of science...he just wants to stick the key in and hope it starts.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado wrote,
"yep nothing happened, it was all mind control"
I can percieve of something happening relative to certain peoples so called mind, maybe when near specific materials in certain arrangements.
Kevin

I will say this kevin, the anomalous behaviour did seem to vary with the individuals who were performing it.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Ignore my previous post.....my mind was under someone elses control......

...it has been all mind control....it was the first experiments in mind control......just like at the Post Office......cue the spooky music.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite