Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:Mikado wrote,
"yep nothing happened, it was all mind control"
I can percieve of something happening relative to certain peoples so called mind, maybe when near specific materials in certain arrangements.
Kevin

I will say this kevin, the anomalous behaviour did seem to vary with the individuals who were performing it.

Mikado

It takes two to tango.
Fields within fields within fields, and the fields vary relative to altitude above surface.
I wander lonely as a cloud.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Two messages in a day...WOW! This one is asking me a question as to a post made by Linda.

Linda's post wrote:lindas post
Sent: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:15 am
To: Mikado14

Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 pm

I posted this on another thread but it belongs here I think.

viewtopic.php?p=33232#p33232

"Thats why Smith walking across that pasture to me on Mikados farm was such a shock to all of you. You didn't expect HIM.... did you? Even Mikado said publically that " everything went to hell as soon as Smith showed up" And all these plans that you all had started unravelling....and now look where you are......I want people to read carefully what Andrew has himself said here. " Over the 26 years I was associated with her WE WENT THROUGH EVERYHING REGARDING TTB INSIDE AND OUT, TOP TO BOTTOM, ROUND AND ROUND AND THROUGH AND THROUGH."

Yes, obviously that was the plan....and they never found anything that was of any real use to them. But they certainly tried... they wanted to be handed those extra notebooks, they wanted to be in a position of trust so that when things came to me.... they would be standing right there.... You all never counted on Smith walking across that pasture did you?

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium April 2015

And here is the biggest lie......"Thats why Smith walking across that pasture to me on Mikados farm was such a shock to all of you."

I don't have a pasture on my farm, they are all strips for crops.

I found Dave Smith due to an obituary for his Mom from the fall of 2009. I made contact with his brother on March 18th, 2010. I left my number with his brother Sam and he was going to give it to him. I was on the phone with Linda when Dave called me. She was giggling and out of breath like a school girl getting asked out to the prom. I arranged to meet Dave on a Friday evening at the infamous McDonald's (Dave at the time liked McDonald's because of their dollar menu, he could eat 3 double cheeseburgers for $3 bucks). When I went to McDonalds to meet Dave, I was on the phone with Linda. Of course I was looking for someone else since I had been given a photo of him so that at some point in the future I would be able to recognize him. Remember the photo? It was of Brendan Kelly the actor and the photo Linda gave was from a book he wrote. So to my surprise, at the time of the designated meeting, I did not see anyone remotely resembling the photo. I don't need to continue but suffice it to say that Linda had me on the phone telling her all the details.

So, did he walk across a meadow? About as much as he walked up to her, as written in Paul Schatzkin book, at the corral.

How the meeting happened, Linda, Kim and myself were riding in my Suburban and we were on our way to go past Ashlawn when Dave called and we made arrangements to meet at the farm. When we turned around and went back, Dave got out of his van which was parked at the end of the lane on the farm and walked toward the Suburban. That is how they met. No music....no slow motion running....no Dave picking Linda up.....no flowers in a meadow. She just walked up to him and touched his cheek and said, "Do you remember me?" and he said, "Of course I do."....and the pheromones were let loose.

Who was shocked? Linda, on the 18th of March, 2010 for she knew that the truth would come out about all her stories but she didn't care, she wanted to meet her High School lover and that is how the affair started...and I am sure George knows...right?

As to everything going to hell after Dave arrived in the picture? Everything in regard to Linda's story went to hell, that is what I meant and referred to when I made the statement originally. All the lies were exposed....and they continue to pile up. The lying actions of Linda Brown began on that day on the farm.

And yet another story to straighten out the record.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Mikado,
It now appears that You and Andrew are been called "moles"
Smith said so.
I would take that as a compliment, because they are marvellous at seeing in the total darkness, their senses are akin to the best dowsers I have ever encountered.
Or better still smith said there were two moles present, and Linda has decided that it is You and Andrew.
http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs ... hole.shtml

Mad max has declared that there is nothing going on here relative to works of TT Brown ( He must be peeping in here, nes pas)
Or it may be that mad max is another constructed identity by another?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
wags wrote:FB posted a diagram the other week. I did not go over any results though I did help on one occasion taking some numbers.

I recollect feeling like Dave Smith did!

Well, at least a diagram is something. And I see he had a witness, well, there were two others present for two of our experiments other than Linda and Dave who were there for the two. At the farm and at Pladuim's house...but Linda and Dave had their own room at a Motel up the road a ways....but they were there for the experiments. Poor Dave...he really doesn't understand too much of science...he just wants to stick the key in and hope it starts.

Mikado

Who knows who is going to say they have found something. In all this 'stupid' he has reported a different result and narrowing down why has been what he has tried to share and understand.
FB has and is been given a few plausible explanations as to why it is happening. Can he now make any leaps of imagination and conclude anything from the difference itself. He has done a slightly different experiment accidentally maybe, but that does not matter, it is that change and what variable changed it now that is more challenging.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:09 pm

I am beginning to think that he (Mad Max) may be a constructed entity but then I am not sure. However, if he/she is, I don't believe it is Linda. It may be one of her cronies but not her.

Moles you say? Andrew and I?....at least I am in good company. Actually, we must be moles for you did say that Smith said so, right? I mean, he did go to 007 school and all that so he should and would know. But have you noticed? Linda doesn't talk about twigsnapper too much anymore, all she does is refer to things he has said in the past. That is probably cause she now refers to Dave as the know-it-all....er....authority figure.

Here is a thought. If she has kept so many memories, so many photos.......WHERE THE HELL ARE PHOTOS OF HER AND DAVE FROM IN THE 60'S?????

...WHERE ARE PHOTOS OF HER, HER DAD ALONG WITH DAVE? After all the times spent together there is not even one....one mind you......photo?

Seems strange to me....real strange.

She has photos of her Father with others on a boat...anything else? A photo of her Dad talking with the fan in the background at a demo, or so she says. That's it?

What is that smell I keep smelling?.....oh yeah....that bull again.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:15 pm

wags wrote:
Who knows who is going to say they have found something. In all this 'stupid' he has reported a different result and narrowing down why has been what he has tried to share and understand.
FB has and is been given a few plausible explanations as to why it is happening. Can he now make any leaps of imagination and conclude anything from the difference itself. He has done a slightly different experiment accidentally maybe, but that does not matter, it is that change and what variable changed it now that is more challenging.

You saying exactly what I have interpreted about the person.

Even imagination eludes myself at times and those with me. It just happens. Now with that said, if there is collected data then perhaps he is not up to the interpolating from experiment one to experiment two.

...but I am sure he is looking at how to make a fortune from it.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
wags wrote:

You saying exactly what I have interpreted about the person.

Even imagination eludes myself at times and those with me. It just happens. Now with that said, if there is collected data then perhaps he is not up to the interpolating from experiment one to experiment two.

Mikado

The dispute over who discovered 'Oxygen' has similarities here.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Just a note on the following quote you put up:

"Thats why Smith walking across that pasture to me on Mikados farm was such a shock to all of you. You didn't expect HIM.... did you? Even Mikado said publically that " everything went to hell as soon as Smith showed up" And all these plans that you all had started unravelling....and now look where you are......I want people to read carefully what Andrew has himself said here. " Over the 26 years I was associated with her WE WENT THROUGH EVERYHING REGARDING TTB INSIDE AND OUT, TOP TO BOTTOM, ROUND AND ROUND AND THROUGH AND THROUGH."

Yes, obviously that was the plan....and they never found anything that was of any real use to them. But they certainly tried... they wanted to be handed those extra notebooks, they wanted to be in a position of trust so that when things came to me.... they would be standing right there....

The "We" was Linda Leach and I. Whom else would it be ? Linda and I were the only one's involved for a good number of years, and it's her stuff, in her home after all. Linda Leach and I went through all her boxes, trunks, filing cabinets, and the stuff in the Banning storage unit (and later the semi-trailer on their Yucca Valley property). Every year when I drove out from Ohio during Christmas break to stay with them for a week or two, we would go through some more things.

When Paul came along, she went through her things again and sent him a big bunch of stuff she thought he might need, and I looked through everything I had and sent him what I thought he might need.

Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Oh, and her New Courier delivery. Those are all papers I sent back to her after all her stories came into the light.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Mikado14 wrote:You saying exactly what I have interpreted about the person.

Mikado

On the fortune issue my thoughts are these:-

It is highly unlikely statistically that there is someone with a very unpromising academic background has 'something' tangible enough to make a fast fortune. The odds of such a person exists is very small and worse the odds that one of us has the ability to identify let alone do it are even worse odds. I certainly am not able to do that,

If that was the case it is commendable in its optimism but falls short of realism. There is a fortune or a different reason in the you-tube stuff as entertainment if nothing else and I would say that John Huchison productions is admired from a sheer level of work and commitment and though I may find the science label dubious, it provokes enquiry and thought into these bigger questions and FB is someone that is testament to his work. as I have observed others on both forums, but the spark is only the start of discovering just how little you know.
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite