Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Mikado,
I don't know how high a security level You have, but You should be ashamed of Yourself in causing a fight between Bob a job and jessy James on the cosmic security level forum.....guess what???
According to Linda.
Mikado the merciless, do You use that rings influence on all posters???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:02 am

The above post has led Linda to state another lie.
I have no "master" , and if such is supposed to be Mikado ,She really must be on some strong drugs or similer.

It was LINDA that stated that She was seeing the "Mikado effect"
Well maybe now I see clearly the LINDA EFFECT, it is a continuous series of distractions created to cause distrust and ...
Divide et impera.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 am

kevin wrote:I have no "master"

Kevin

The spirit of Tom Bombadil strikes again. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:51 am

A poster named Bob on the Token asked a question. It is on the same page as a post Kim pointed out to me so I thought I would answer him here on the Hut. Will he ever read it? I doubt but I am sure it will it make it's way back to Linda.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 453#p33453

Bob wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Bob » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:28 am

Consortium April 2015 ? what is that about?

Anyone who is reading over on the Token (amazing how I can type that word and it doesn't show up as the Nickel), will see that Linda has a signature that says:

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium April 2015

Apparently, Bob was asking about the Consortium. However, after Bob asked about the Consortium, Linda changed her signature to this:

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate April 2015

....she changed it.

Well let me help you out here Bob. First, Rosegate, I was told is the name of her kennel that she sells Yorkies from. Pickering, is the creek right down from where Dave....er ....Smith/Morgan grew up. So, setting the record straight on this, the "Pickering" part is a reference to Dave Smith, the "Rosegate" is a reference to Linda Leach (Leech) and the Consortium reference is to the affair they are having behind Linda's husband George's back. As to the April 2015, I would take an educated guess that there will be a rendezvous between the two during the month of April or it is nothing more than stating the month she wrote the post but that would be redundant since the post is dated.

One must understand the psyche of the true socio/psychopath, not that I totally do for my knowledge is from experience and talking with Howard (a phantom....<g>). They MUST telegraph that which gives them pleasure just as they can't shut up about a situation where they were not able to deceive and control individuals, they must also brag about their promiscuity. They must publicly blame others for failures like a promiscuous little girl overtalking others who speak the truth....in a playground of her own construct.

I would deduce that she dropped the "Consortium" due to the overreaching nature in using that word. However, since it is a signed signature and not one put into the "settings" feature as her "shadow of Giant Rock", it may be nothing more then her forgetting to write it which opens up a whole new can of worms as to her thoughts at the time she wrote it.......(shudder......I don't think I want to go there.....)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:09 am

Kevin,

Kim pointed out this post to me and mentioned that rose had a meeting at breakfast with Mad Max. She then told me what was said and it struck a note.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 443#p33443

Mad Max wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby MadMax » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Linda,

Rose will remember one particular meeting that we all had years ago. We were sitting at our favorite table for breakfast and Smith sure caught our attention when he told us that the reason that we hadn't gotten too much static yet was that we were " rank amateurs" and hadn't caught on to the fact yet that EVERY INTELLIGENCE AGENCY in the world would have eyes and ears on any mention of ELECTROGRAVITICS!.....I don't know about anyone else at that table but I was floored by that thought.... and then he added with that strange sort of smile.... "INCLUDING THE VATICAN."

I have been thinking about this statement by Smith and what he might have actually meant... Experimenters have been building "toy lifters" on their work benches for the last couple of decades and it doesn’t seem to have "raised any eyebrows". All of the parts are available in kit form from: http://www.amazing1.com/. To build a "full scale craft" would require FAR more resources than any hobbyist could muster. It would take millions (maybe tens of millions) of dollars and the resources of a very large corporation (such as Bigelow aerospace) to actually build a working “prototype". That is supposing that you had the plans and tooling and knew exactly what you were building..

So the intriguing question is what might the "advanced experimenter" be able to build on their home workshop (even if it was well equipped)?? What would cause people to "pay attention" as Smith said about it must be something ELSE that he was referring to..

More later..

Max.

Essentially, this paragraph above has my attention most of all:

"Rose will remember one particular meeting that we all had years ago. We were sitting at our favorite table for breakfast and Smith sure caught our attention when he told us that the reason that we hadn't gotten too much static yet was that we were " rank amateurs" and hadn't caught on to the fact yet that EVERY INTELLIGENCE AGENCY in the world would have eyes and ears on any mention of ELECTROGRAVITICS!.....I don't know about anyone else at that table but I was floored by that thought.... and then he added with that strange sort of smile.... "INCLUDING THE VATICAN." "

My attention to this statement is that it is almost exactly word for word in reference mind you, to a breakfast in the dining room of the Alexis Resort in Las Vegas in August of 2010. the following were present:

Linda, Dave Smith, Rose and her Husband, Pladuim, Radomir, Fred (FM no static) and myself. This would have been the infamous gathering where Linda had told everyone about the black sub etc which is getting a wee bit old.

Here is something I find a bit odd. Mad Max started a thread called: Tesla’s Colorado Springs Notes & Notebooks of T. Brown

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=1938

If one reads Mad Max's opening post and then read the subsequent posts by Linda, there are tells indicating the possibility that the posters are one and the same. Now that is not written in granite but it is a curiosity none-the-less.

Now, is the possibility that there was another meeting whereas Dave Smith said the same thing? Abso-freakin'-lutely! Dave has a repetitive nature much like Linda. He has a paranoid nature about him and I have heard him be repetitive and towards the end of our seeing each other, a good deal of it sounded like mantras Linda had and still says...."if you throw the switch...blah....blah....blah".

That means that Mad Max is probably one of those....or.....maybe Mad Max is a "consortium".

Of course it could be nothing more than Mad Max just copied what Linda said in a previous post and didn't use "quote".

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:30 am

And last but not least....

Linda Leach (Leech) wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:06 pm

fruitbat wrote:
I was once told that simply raising more than 200Kv would be enough to bring trouble to my door.
Sadly I've lacked the money or other resources required to do that thing, but I'll let you all know when I manage it...
FB!

Try ordering barium titanate and see what happens. <g>.... no, on second thought... don't.

From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Uh.......Linda.......Hut B ordered Barium Titanate in 2008.....you twit....and you know it. You have made statements in regard to being present for anomalous behaviour with the very same.

So how is it, that on one hand you state not to order such material and yet you saw with your own eyes the very same? Isn't that either one or the other? Wouldn't that be that one of those statements is a lie? Now which is it?

Why are you discouraging anyone from getting materials that can be had.....if they have the funds....oops...that leaves fruitbat and ecker out...but I am sure there are those that are serious enough to purchase proper materials?

And here is something for anyone interested to chew on. Linda at one time on the ttbrown forum, along with Andy, talked about barium titanate and experiments he had done. He had to purchase it.

....I know .......I know....he and I are already connected in with the nefarious groups.....blah.....blah......blah

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:25 pm

As far as I know????, nobody upon this forum has had any talks with mad max?
Therefore mad max has no reason not to join here and talk about the subject He/She/it posts on the cosmic site with such a KNOWING manner, nes pas.
The only reason mad max won't come on here is therefore a sure signal that Mad Max is a construct of either Linda, or blue bottle, or a consortium of both, nes pas?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:34 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:I have no "master"

Kevin

The spirit of Tom Bombadil strikes again. lol

Here is the MASTER Mikado in control of what looks like a blue bottle to Moi?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v94cDHfVNAk
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Although this is not quite setting the record straight, it should be due to a previous post. I made bold, the part I reference to the aforementioned post.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 524#p33524

Linda Leach (Leech) wrote:Re: Edward Seabrook Hull
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Thank you so much Bob. I think that South Carolina has won a spot on my " road trip" list.

This is expecially an interesting part of what you have put up above

"A journalist from 1947 to 1972, he chiefly lived in the Washington, D.C. area, with two years in London. He focused on the sciences, technology, government, and business. During this time, he was Bureau Chief of McGraw-Hill World News in London (1954 to 1956); Associate Editor of Missiles & Rockets (1957 to 1958); Editor and Publisher of Newsette (1957 to 1960); Editor of Ocean Science News (1962 to 1973); Editor and Publisher of Geo-Marine Technology (1964 to 1967); and a columnist for National Defense Magazine (1964 to 1974). In 1964, Hull wrote The Bountiful Sea, which was published in the United States and England and translated into Japanese and Spanish.

Many of you will remember that important article that EVERYONE posts regarding my Dad. The Interavia Article that was printed after his visit to Europe. EVERY big name , Valone, LaViolette... everyone talking about " electrogravitics" has quoted from this article. Have any of them known who wrote it??????

( a little note to our friends on the HUT. Maybe Pickering is a reference to the Trust that forced Mikado to tear his farmhouse down. He probably wouldn't think of that.)

Really? This is the best jab you can make? You have your facts wrong as to what you are saying. I didn't do a thing, it was done at gun point with 50 or so police officers here and my Father was handcuffed. Three days afterward, the Federal Judge issued a stay on any further harm. Too late, the damage was done....and this incident you bring forth as if what? To right the situation that you are f*cking Dave behind Georges back? We both know the "Pickering" reference is as stated, it is an open display of your ongoing turpitude.

If you are so quick to screw Dave and compromise your morals, just how quick are you to create multiple personalities to further whatever your plan is....oh, excuse me.....agenda? Past experience indicates that you have no reserve in doing so.

Unfortunately, it becomes difficult to separate truth from fiction although I truly believe that there is truth lurking around somewhere but it is mixed into a stew of false characters offering verification or veracity to what is claimed.

Bless the children.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Unfortunately, it becomes difficult to separate truth from fiction although I truly believe that there is truth lurking around somewhere but it is mixed into a stew of false characters offering verification or veracity to what is claimed.

Mikado

It is back to the 'Little deaths that not even trying to maintain the personal moral imperative'. This is the cumulative product of many 'little deaths'.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite