Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:03 am

StarCat wrote:I have a question that Linda has declined to answer. Who was it, that decided Kim had recruited me to spy for her on the Resolute forum? I asked for evidence, but the only response was that I knew the truth of the accusation. I know Myles did some checking and noted my membership here. I know Jess has checked my profile on LinkedIn, so he knows I'm a home health nurse. Apparently those are both just dastardly affiliations. The only time I ever played spy was for Linda when she first set up her forum. I found it distasteful, so that was a very short career. I suspect that Fruitbat's activity here may have been in the same vein. He admitted that his primary purpose in posting here was to be disruptive.

It's a shame that people who used to converse on both forums no longer are able to. Much more could be accomplished without the cloak and dagger nonsense. I was offered the option of being reinstated on Linda's forum. Without an explanation and apology for her trash talking crass behavior, that isn't an option. I don't feel the need to think in lockstep with her. I originally thought I might find some clues to my dad's work on this forum and then on Linda's forum. That's still a possibility here. Not so on Linda's forum. I still read over there sometimes, but it seems to be a rehashing of old threads these days, or an anemic version of Facebook, where Jess posts pictures for Linda. I expect that at some point, the whole thing will just run out of steam and fold.

Cat

There are numerous questions that Linda refuses to answer or as you put it, declines to answer.

Myles did some checking? I don't know how he could have checked here for in order to view membership lists, one must be a member and logged in to see the list. Add that to the list of lies that keeps getting longer from Linda Leach. As to LinkedIn, in the words of the alien at the end of the movie "Buckaroo Bonzai" (since Linda uses movies as a source of citation), "so what...big deal". In case anyone isn't aware, that movie was written about her Dad but was altered to make it look like fiction. Just thought some would like to know that tidbit.

As to fruitbat, I suspected so much, alluded to it in some posts I made and it was quite evident when he posted about his cat. He was desperate to talk ( since it appeared and rightly so that there was no real sincere help or sympathy from the Token. Think about it....it didn't involve Linda so it was casually mentioned and promptly the topic was changed) , find a solution and his quick departure after the cat died only reinforced my feelings as to why he was here, it was all about him and an agenda. The question is...why didn't he start a thread over at the Token to ask for help? The real answer might surprise some but I doubt it but then, I am sure the real answer will never be spoke. I won't disable his membership, just like Linda's isn't. The only memberships I remember deactivating was yours and GMan's at your request which I regret. I wonder, how does fruitbat feel about failing to disrupt this forum? His comment in regard to no real discussions being done and my reply is....why didn't he start any that were not bellicose in content?

I agree with you about the failure of individuals to communicate. I went to the Cosmic Token in January of '14 because Linda asked me. I would have been petty to not go and try. I did do it, tried to communicate even with my hands tied (Blue was allowed to say anything in my direction but I was not allowed to respond and when I did, I was warned by Linda) and then Linda asked me to leave. I did nothing wrong but Linda had an agenda that on it's face, appeared to not have succeeded. She then went after all those who disagreed with her actions.

I asked myself at the time to what end was she after. It appeared that it was some form of control and by exerting force as she did, she alienated quite a few individuals. She continues, as you mentioned, to rehash old posts from not only her own forum but from the old "ttbrown" forum and even from here. So sad, so very sad but if she had some of the information about her Father that I have, she would be even more hyperposting to create disinformation. I will be posting something to lean in that direction.

I love your comment about Jess and the anemic facebook comment. It is quite similar to what Kim said but not quite as eloquent as you put it. Has anyone ever asked how Jess gets the photos from Linda to post when they live so far apart? And she claims that she is ignorant to the ability to post, she is using Jess as a dildo to support her claims and he is too enamoured to see it.

I sincerely hope that at some point, information comes forth either through this open forum or from another source to give you closure in regard to your dad. I have sent out a few feelers to some contacts I have but to no avail so far.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:00 am

Myles posted pictures of my avatars from this forum. Or at least they were posted under his user name with reference to this site. I joined LinkedIn at a suggestion from my best friend from nursing school. As far as my dad, I have decided to take my daughter and grandkids to as many of the places we visited on his work trips as I can. If my memory was a bit more clear, it would help, but two closed head injuries over the years haven't helped that situation. I do research things as I remember them, and oftentimes a chance comment here or elsewhere triggers a memory. I think some things are still recent enough to remain classified. I still need to get a large United States map. That way I could label areas with years we were there. I do know that every place we went had a nearby military installation.

As far as deactivating my membership, I had my reasons at the time, some of which had to do with trying to focus on my online nursing studies. Those reasons are no longer a factor, so I came back. But I took the time and effort to notify Kim that I wasn't here to spy. I owed that to both of you.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm

StarCat wrote:Myles posted pictures of my avatars from this forum. Or at least they were posted under his user name with reference to this site. I joined LinkedIn at a suggestion from my best friend from nursing school. As far as my dad, I have decided to take my daughter and grandkids to as many of the places we visited on his work trips as I can. If my memory was a bit more clear, it would help, but two closed head injuries over the years haven't helped that situation. I do research things as I remember them, and oftentimes a chance comment here or elsewhere triggers a memory. I think some things are still recent enough to remain classified. I still need to get a large United States map. That way I could label areas with years we were there. I do know that every place we went had a nearby military installation.

As far as deactivating my membership, I had my reasons at the time, some of which had to do with trying to focus on my online nursing studies. Those reasons are no longer a factor, so I came back. But I took the time and effort to notify Kim that I wasn't here to spy. I owed that to both of you.

Cat

Cat,

I appreciated your honesty then and I still do now. I don't know if you go to the token but I do, when I need a good laugh. Linda has this thing with taking posts from here and trying to use them to her advantage, making us fight amongst ourselves. This is one of her attempts.....

Re: Friends and Family of the Token
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:59 pm

"My observation: the nose is wider in the left picture, the earlobe shown in the left picture is longer, the gentleman in the right picture does not have a clear chin. It could be argued, that the changes were a result of plastic surgery to alter the features. However, the hair color is not consistent either. The man on the left has red hair. The man on the right appears to have darker hair. I'm basing this observation on how my hair, which is red, looks in black and white photos"

Cat. You are funny.

Ask Linda Bolland about KIM.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium April 2015

I don't know what she thinks she is going to accomplish with this. I just met Linda B. last Oct. at the conference. Regardless, I am pretty much an open book. If anyone has questions for me, they need only ask. And I am sure most on this forum feel the same way.
I agree with everything you said about the pics. I had all the same thoughts. Photography has always been one of my passions and I have spent many hours comparing pics and have gotten pretty good at it if I do say so myself lol.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Ok Kim

I know exactly how to solve this question that Linda keeps asking about your son. She must have used a token to 'go back' to see what really happened, so she should easily be able to tell you how that dirty rotten scoundrel Mikado did it. After all, she is such a kind loving individual that I know she would want to help ease your suffering......

Oh, wait.... er... what am I saying. We of Caroline would never allow that. Um... the truth must come out, so I will tell everyone the real villain is..... Myles, er Miles or whatever that pesky dog's name is. We should have never brought that darn typing lawyer dog back from the future.

By the way, this is not really traveler, it's Lizi Beth the typing Schnauzer. Traveler, om sorry so please don't tell anyone that I was named after Pauls famous assistant Elizabeth Helen Drake.

** Lizi puts large paper bag over her head ** Whine......
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Kim » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:30 pm

TheTraveler wrote:Ok Kim

I know exactly how to solve this question that Linda keeps asking about your son. She must have used a token to 'go back' to see what really happened, so she should easily be able to tell you how that dirty rotten scoundrel Mikado did it. After all, she is such a kind loving individual that I know she would want to help ease your suffering......

Oh, wait.... er... what am I saying. We of Caroline would never allow that. Um... the truth must come out, so I will tell everyone the real villain is..... Myles, er Miles or whatever that pesky dog's name is. We should have never brought that darn typing lawyer dog back from the future.

By the way, this is not really traveler, it's Lizi Beth the typing Schnauzer. Traveler, om sorry so please don't tell anyone that I was named after Pauls famous assistant Elizabeth Helen Drake.

** Lizi puts large paper bag over her head ** Whine......

Lizi Beth,
I see your typing has improved, very good. It must have taken a long time to teach you how to type. Anyway, it truly amazes me when Linda keeps making references about my son. I can honestly say it has been tough to deal with. Then I realized that letting her get to me like that was giving her power over me. And I have come to the conclusion that she isn't worth it. She will never have that power over me again.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Kim wrote:
She will never have that power over me again.

Kim, hope you won't mind me saying this :
Well done, and my sincere Congratulations for that resolve.
Don't forget, or break it. Ever.
Cherish your Uniqueness and only yield it to Your Mind and Your Spirit.

No one else's.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

LuisP,
Just to set the record straight for fruitbat.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 3&start=10
He was quite correct to congratulate You on that thread, and for Linda to be so "snippish" shows Her in a very bad light.
The universe is known to a begonia, and thats what all of TTBs works were about, so how can She be so stupid and bitchy to deride anything relative to Her fathers works?
Kevin , from a distance , now seeing clearly.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon May 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Then, kevin, he should state so here. He has the ability but, my opinion and only my opinion is one of two things:

1. Doesn't want Linda to see him posting here and giving any credit to Luis, or

2. No cahones

Guess that would amount to the same thing.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Mon May 04, 2015 6:24 pm

It's cojones, not cahones.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Tue May 05, 2015 5:57 am

Mikado14 wrote:Then, kevin, he should state so here. He has the ability but, my opinion and only my opinion is one of two things:

1. Doesn't want Linda to see him posting here and giving any credit to Luis, or

2. No cahones

Guess that would amount to the same thing.

Mikado

3. He choses not to, as I chose not to post on the Token. Posting on both when seen as partisan is not productive or constructive as reason left the building years ago. Only the bravest of the brave can post and withstand the abuse that frequently occurs. Sometimes it is wiser to say naught.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite