Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Isn't there anyone on the west coast who would please take that nasty woman's computer away from her ?

While you are doing it, please stamp "nuthouse" on her forehead and put her on a bus to the nearest funny farm.

Wait, was this a test ? Am I doing exactly what everyone was expecting me to do all along...telling the truth ?

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Feeling as lousy as I do right now, I needed that laugh Andy. Thanks!! I
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm

The only thing Raymond said was that if I could use them, then do so. He was afraid that if he passed on, they would be destroyed as they cleaned out his home. I told them that I would take care of them and they would stay with me for as long as I lived and then pass them on if someone I trusted wish to carry on his work.

Kim said what she said to get Linda worked up. See what it has done? She keeps saying that they were burned, she has proof and such but when confronted with photo, the story changes.....how predictable.

I have many more documents that Raymond left in my care. If anyone cares to check out my promise to him, when I posted Kilroy thread, I finished the post with my feelings about the friendship for even then, I would live to my promise. Can't say that about Linda, she only keeps what is advantageous to her.

Linda wrote:<snip>
And he more than proved it. And Kim and Mikado have proven exactly the sort of treachery that you both have been capable of and now you find yourself caught in the trap of it. Your choices.

I need some help on what the crazy lady is saying. What is it that we proved? That you were so easily trapped into believing a story that you fabricated one whereas you had "proof"? What treachery did Kim and I do? Trap you in a lie? Our choice is quite obvious...prove you are what you are doing, right here, right now.

The fact the papers are safe indicates he chose wisely. If he chose you, you would be spilling them all over the internet and more than likely for money at speaking engagements with the tin foil crowd.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:57 am

"help"
I think Trickfox didn't trust You or Kim.(according to Linda)
So he sent those papers to You for to see what You would do with them if He died.
Then He would be able to see if He could trust You and Kim.

This has all been planned as a trap with those who can travel time setting the traps, even though they should have already known if they can travel in time, nes pas?

She arranged for Me to jump off the gang plank so that I would become trapped here'

Or Andrews funny post is correct?

Take the red or blue pill?

Hope You are feeling OK Mikado???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:20 am

kevin wrote:"help"
I think Trickfox didn't trust You or Kim.(according to Linda)
So he sent those papers to You for to see what You would do with them if He died.
Then He would be able to see if He could trust You and Kim.

This has all been planned as a trap with those who can travel time setting the traps, even though they should have already known if they can travel in time, nes pas?

She arranged for Me to jump off the gang plank so that I would become trapped here'

Or Andrews funny post is correct?

Take the red or blue pill?

Hope You are feeling OK Mikado???
Kevin

It is her confusing Cause and Effect:

IE The Cause is always before the Effect ; Simple Basic Stuff I thought, but then not dealing with a simpleton over there. Incidentally I am over here in part ie (the effect) because of her antics regarding you Kevin and the mythical dog (causation).

Linda makes an accusation or wild speculation (causation) create a response from whomever it may concern (effect). Every simple reasonable person can read that unless one is a simpleton or obtuse.

And Andy, from our history it reminds me of an alleged quote from a 1171 controversy "Who will rid me of this turbulent priest" Henry II concerning Tomas Beckett arranging his disposal so to speak. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

What a twit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Well Kim just read to me excerpts from a post from Linda. I am not going to rebut but I will make a few comments. I am sure someone will take them to her or she will find a public WiFi.

When you signed the contract with Paul, your life became public. All those on the ttbrown forum did not join that forum with the intent of their personal lives being made public. Neither did anyone who met you face to face. Unfortunately, you stories and fabrications as well as your behind the scenes manipulations hurt many individuals as well as your inherent inability to tell the truth. It took years but others found out the individual that you can be. You can coat a turd with honey but it still has a stinky center.

You are doing exactly what others, including myself, have said. When caught in a fabricated and unfounded statement such as Kim burning Raymond's papers and then the subsequent question from fruitbat as to how you know they were burned (actually he wished to know why Kim would burn them), you deflect any interrogatories in regard to what you claimed and refrain from giving any substantive answers. You then go on the offensive and demand proof from others to counter your fabricated statements. You stand on your little soapbox, in your pinafore dress with hands on hips and attempt to scream louder than anyone to include those who you have lied about demanding they need to prove that you lied. You never state where you received your information mind you, for you are not accountable for what you say, however, others must prove you wrong. Mostly, those around you ignore your statements of perceived facts the same as they would to those of a lower IQ or what one might refer to as a slow individual.

As to your claim that my work was not mine. First, you need to clarify for you have stated that I have done nothing and have been lying. Now you state that I stole Andy's work and your Father's work. Which is it Linda? Can you see how you make statements that are diametrically opposed which shows your vacillating ability between truth and lie? As a note to what you have said, therefore every engineer that ever used any of Maxwell's equations or Heaviside's or Ohm or Ampere or Coulomb or Faraday....and the list goes....all stole from these people. Your such an ass and you prove you will make any statement in an attempt to demean or defame whilst upholding your exemplary moral standard (sarcasm intended).

It was agreed in 2008, if you will recall, to use what Andy called the "Wall Street" papers as a starting point. The Mark I Gravitor was based upon that. I have always stated that. However, what was learned from that afforded the Mark II and then the Mark III. Andy can testify the work we did on our own paralleled some his. I take that as a confirmation that what we did was spot on and it further reinforced what Andy did since results are similar. Since neither of us were involved our results substantiated each other. You are such a twit for you don't see the seriousness in the experiments and the results to date and how his work and our work had similar results.

You have a third party.....ask Rose or her husband. They both saw the Gravitors, Mark I and Mark III. That is, if you would believe them but then you don't believe anyone.

You want someone who is a third party look at Raymond's books and papers? I will meet Dave at the infamous McDonald's and show him. Should take no more than 5 minutes....and I will even buy him a cup of coffee. I don't expect it will happen but it should for he would be the only one you would trust....that is....if you are both in contact with each other.

Mikado

PS: fruitbat.....a wastrel is a good for nothing person, wasteful, a loafer....is that how you really see yourself? No wonder you associate with Linda. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wastrel
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Mikado never stole any of my work, Leach.

People working on similar projects tend to have some similarities.

What a maroon !

Andy

P.S. However, I do have a photo of my dragon lady-in-training trading some of my TTB stuff to Mikado in exchange for a box of Little Debbie peanut butter logs at the conference last year. That's about how much the TTB stuff was worth - the candy was much better !
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Mikado never stole any of my work, Leach.

What a maroon !

Andy

P.S. However, I do have a photo of my dragon lady-in-training trading some of my TTB stuff to Mikado in exchange for a box of Little Debbie peanut butter logs at the conference last year. That's about how much the TTB stuff was worth - the candy was much better !

Andy, I have as many boxes of Little Debbie's as you want. Just let me know. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:19 am

Kim wrote:
Chris Knight wrote:Mikado never stole any of my work, Leach.

What a maroon !

Andy

Andy, I have as many boxes of Little Debbie's as you want. Just let me know. Kim

May I assume that Little Debbie's taste better than Grits! ;) lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:59 am

Wags,

Absolutely better than grits. Chocolate wrapped peanut butter cookie...no real food there ! All the best artificial sugar and Franken-food modern science can create !

Kim, I'll root around and see if I can find any more TTB junk for Mikado. I my have another small speaker or original patent in some storage box. Lol.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite