Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:26 pm

kevin wrote:As far as I know????, nobody upon this forum has had any talks with mad max?
Therefore mad max has no reason not to join here and talk about the subject He/She/it posts on the cosmic site with such a KNOWING manner, nes pas.
The only reason mad max won't come on here is therefore a sure signal that Mad Max is a construct of either Linda, or blue bottle, or a consortium of both, nes pas?
Kevin

The above post recieved this bizzare reply from Linda.....
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 7&start=60

The reply appears to have no connection to My post....do You think linda is merely just talking to Herself , and forgot which post She was replying to?

Calling Mad Max, can You hear this message?
Nobody here has caused any reason for You ( whoever You are???) to not post here, and perhaps inform us to be carefull, after all surely You would not want to see ( well no You wouldn;t see) anyone "BLINK OUT" that You ( whoever You are?) declared in a fact like manner they would do so if "switching" something on.
Come on Maxy, surely it wouldn't be that horrible to post here?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:41 pm

And following your link, kevin, you will see that Linda changed or edited her little dig at me and is easily checked from my post to her.

I wonder, is she claiming that back in 1989 she was involved in legal battle? What an ass....no....arrogant, psyhcopathic ass.

What she doesn't realize is that when she goes in and edits her posts, hours if not days later, it is wrong. Take the time to do it right the first time or if necessary, hit the preview key and reread it. Oh...and one more thing, she just keeps deleting posts I see, like the little squabble between Bob and ecker(the name dropper)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Mikado,
I can't remember the details of who huffed and puffed and blew Your house down??
Was it similer to these?
http://www.frenchandpickering.org/about

Her reply almost sounds as though She is hinting that She or Her Blue bottle friend had something to do with Your house been demolished?

I still can't puzzle out why She made such a post attached to My post, it is as though She is trying to throw as much shite now at Myself like She has with Yourself.

Perhaps, just perhaps You have, and Myself in another manner been getting toooooooo close for comfort in regards to SOMETHING????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Just to set the record straight for any newcomers who haven't been around as long as Mikado and Myself.

Prior to when Pauls forum demolished, all involved were positively engaged together, then when this forum was started it was a sort of rescue mission to carry onwards, but......
The but appears to be centred around IP addresses of multiple posters eminating from Lindas IP address, which then became a running battle chiefly between Linda and Mikado, which everyone else became embroiled in, and thats where the seperate SIDES as such began to emerge.
I for one just wanted it all to end, it was akin to been at an endless tennis match.

Linda is the only one who can set the record straight, and clarify about multiple posters eminating from Her IP address, but She has never even tried to claify this, which more and more makes Mikados point of view ever more believable.

Linda could end this, but will not.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:14 pm

To any new posters on the cosmic token, who may just view this.
It is difficult to consider You are nothing more than a construct by Linda.

So with such as Mad Max ( whoever You are?) why not simply post here, if to say nothing other than hello?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:18 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado,
I can't remember the details of who huffed and puffed and blew Your house down??
Was it similer to these?
http://www.frenchandpickering.org/about

Her reply almost sounds as though She is hinting that She or Her Blue bottle friend had something to do with Your house been demolished?

I still can't puzzle out why She made such a post attached to My post, it is as though She is trying to throw as much shite now at Myself like She has with Yourself.

Perhaps, just perhaps You have, and Myself in another manner been getting toooooooo close for comfort in regards to SOMETHING????
Kevin

That is them kevin. If you go to the map on that website, you will see a triangle of land in the color pink. There are only two pink properties outlined on the entire map, from what I saw. The large on that is triangular is my farm.

Just talked with a lawyer today in regard to the farm. He says, that he believes it can be built on and that the problem was politics. He thinks that a suit against the court as well as the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania should be brought in that the restrictive covenant violates statute law. Now the decision is do I want to spend the money.

Well, I am sure Linda will read this or someone will take it to her since afterall, she does imply that she was involved.....all the way back in 1989/90 when it all started. Maybe it was twigsnapper all along. Which by the way, I will be making a post about him in a short bit as soon as I get a picture ready.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:18 pm

kevin wrote:
...Linda is the only one who can set the record straight, and clarify about multiple posters eminating from Her IP address, but She has never even tried to claify this, which more and more makes Mikados point of view ever more believable.

Kevin

Kevin,

Linda sincerely believes in all these posters existence, even if she knows she posted them. Don't attempt to make sense of it, you will go mad!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:48 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:
...Linda is the only one who can set the record straight, and clarify about multiple posters eminating from Her IP address, but She has never even tried to claify this, which more and more makes Mikados point of view ever more believable.

Kevin

Kevin,

Linda sincerely believes in all these posters existence, even if she knows she posted them. Don't attempt to make sense of it, you will go mad!

"Will go mad"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4k6TE-C4Y
Kevin, I think?
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Linda wrote....
"The MAD dog never sees the WOLF"
Hmmmm.
You didn't eat all of SMITHS turnips did You???
FTM?
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/eft/eft15.htm
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 pm

There is no limits or depths a man won't sink to when......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lp7FtJXp7k
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite