Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby wags » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:48 am

I suppose at least it confirms that there will be no information that will be forthcoming. It does not matter if it exists or not, that avenue is a dead end as far as useful data is concerned.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Actually Linda, it was not fruitbat that supplied me with anything, it was ecker's and yours response that made me post. What fruitbat posted was not calling anyone a liar, he was posting what he observed. But of course you both responded on a personal level when anything is said that is not standing behind your posts and in line with your words.

You could answer a question but I know you will not, you have called this place a cesspool and that you would not set foot here. Why is it that you continue to come here to read? I don't expect an answer from you for I do remember, no one tells you anything and to ask a question is telling you to give an answer....sounds like perverted logic to me but that is how you view it.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 421#p38421

Linda wrote:Re: Puharich and the Council of Nine
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:08 pm

I think that it was no "gaffe" Fruitbat..it was quite intentional and you were able to...unwittingly ?...or not... Supply Mikado with the podium that he was searching for....it's, as he says, the same old tired stuff but he is having quite a good time thinking that he is important enough to be feared be me...

" It's quite apparent as Wags is sure to point outs...that for some reason I am feared by Linda et al. Why would a group of individuals continue to say the same thing...over and over and over again and then spread that to a FACEBOOK page and continue with the same tired allegations against myself? if that is not fear, what is it?"

if you can't see the plan behind it Mikado, you deserve to fall into the bottomless pit that you have dug for yourself with your own words.

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
March 21, 2016

I do realize that you are not working with what everyone else is working with so I will attempt to clean the window on the small bus for you to either view through or lick...your choice.

I have on several occasions mentioned what it was that you possibly fear. There were several things.

1. The truth, with eye witnesses from the past 25 years, that Dave Smith is not the person you identified to Paul Schatzkin and others as Morgan. That scares you in that your stories fall apart.

2. The truth in regard to IP's and how you have not only done it on one forum but on several forums (ttbrown, The History Channel and maybe very well on you own) and created personas. I can supply the IP information showing a source close to a switching station in Yucca Valley. It may not be hard proof but it does raise the question as to why do you share the same IP with other individuals? You fear that information.

3. The truth I have uncovered in my pursuit of the Due-Diligence. That scares you for it paints a different picture than you or the other personas had created/painted for over 12 years. (When are you going to realize that whatever your Father's personal life was, it doesn't take away from his work?). All the Due-Diligence scares the holy crap out of you for it proves sources of information counter to what an anonymous individual told Paul, secondly, it counters the reaffirming by twigsnapper of those stories to Paul. Neither of those sources could give any references but references disproved what they said. That scares you and is the reason you never addressed any of the Due-Diligence. (It was these anonymous sources that could not be verified that was one reason that led to Paul shelving the project)

4. The truth that you know me on a somewhat personal level. I wanted to be anonymous but you made the decision to make me public. You are scared of what that wrought....the Due-Diligence.

5. The truth about your Father from the latter half of the '30's into the early '40's. You have refused to look at the what is out there in the public domain, at least what has to be paid for and that scares you as to what else might be out there that is only hidden behind the cost of a few dollars.

6. The list goes on but this one is very important. As long as Electrogravitics remains a "some what" mystery, you have a world around you and the attention you so desperately crave. You also know, from our past personal interaction, that I do not seek notoriety, never did and that it has always been a quest for the knowledge for me. The fact that I achieved 51% efficiency and your Father never did, at least in any of his archives in your possession, that terrifies you and not for the knowledge portion of it all but for the fact that you will no longer have the notoriety that you have now. You further fear, on a minor note, that I will not credit your Father with the impetus for the work, I can assure you that it will not happen, I will give him what he deserves.

I think that is enough for now. But I do agree with you on one point, I am not that important, in and of itself, for you to fear me in any capacity.

It is what I know....knowledge that I have and what more that I am capable of finding that scares you and thus all of this is the basis and the reason for your plan. Discredit the source.

Let me warn you, when you go from the Token and then take your vitriol to facebook in the manner that you are doing and those that comment along with you from the Token, you are the ones that are digging a hole....and you all are too stupid to see it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:38 pm

I notice she always tends to invoke your name when she feels she is losing her control over someone or something. Quite predictable.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Get real fruitbat

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm

This is for you fruitbat

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 425#p38425

fruitbat wrote:Re: Fruitbat Droppings.
Postby fruitbat » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 pm

On a completely different note, and in fact the reason I just logged on, I just noticed something.
I've noted in the past that space stations seem to have arrays of what I recognise as solar panels and arrays of what are seemingly solar panels but the angles never quite made sense to me. I've just seen one in a close up whilst watching a TV program about vasiliy stuffing a progress rocket into the mir space station.
OO! In close up it looked much more like an element of the rand fan than a solar cell to me...

To answer Lindas Q': What ever may or may not be occurring on the hut, is not intentional on my part.

I would remind them that a few months back they indicated that they held Linda to be constantly attacking them, and asked us to stop.
I would point out that since I made their requirements public we have largely (maybe co-incidentally, I know nothing, obviously) left them in the main, out of our conversations.
I would ask them (based entirely on what you have said, becuse I have not viewed their site for some time now, and have no knowledge of the posts to which you refer) why, since we have been leaving them out of our discussions as requested, are they not extending the same courtesy to us?

I would, but it is that sort of thinking that has got me into this mess entirely.

I'd rather be going back to a frame by frame HD quality examination of that video of that array, because I think I just correctly identified a russian made electrical "impulse motor!" and that beats "arguing with mental patients" or explaining myself to people who are skeptical of my motivations any day of the week.

"Sorting things out" is what I have been doing for a full half century this year, and I started as soon as I realised it needed doing. It's been a big, big job for me, and I think I'll still be doing it when I die, but I can always learn from others. But "noticing things that others pass by" is apparently my "special gift" bestowed on me, (and hence the world, unless I agree not to disclose what I see) by a specific and relatively rare combination of genes, and for once it is backed up with time lapse video so I go back and can be SURE of what it is I noticed, so respectfully, I'm going to go do more of that, and less of this.

But Wags, Mikado, I must point out by means of a question; Apart from considerations as to whtehr you should be keeping to your side of "the bargain that nobody brokered or agreed to" are you really so SAD that a squabble between, participants of another forum may or may not be having, is your main topic for discussion?

Jeez, and to think I'm supposed to be the childish one with no discipline. PAH.

Getting back to teh good stuff, If anyone wants to join in with the fun and can access a TV sharing service it's episode 2 of series one of "secret space escapes" and just fast forward until you see the carefully done recreations of Vasily wrestling with the very same technical problems that I do with my FPV work, and getting very similar results to my early efforts, too!

The interesting question to me is, (and I think even those who feel I have slighted them will enjoy it,) what exactly is the structure that vasilys out of control progress space shp strikes with it's "bell end"? :c)

FB.

FB.

First let me point something out to you Mr. frutitbat. Who has been on facebook and constantly referring to the Hut? Perhaps that is why there is not much activity on the Token recently in regard to slamming the Hut et al with derogatories. (Linda has been over putting photos up of Raymond and I along with quite a few comments for over a month with nothing being said here until recently)

Let's look at what you said:,

"I would remind them that a few months back they indicated that they held Linda to be constantly attacking them, and asked us to stop." Actually, I said that if Linda wouldn't say anything, we wouldn't and that has been what is going on....until facebook and even then, we have not really rebutted anything said over there.

"I would point out that since I made their requirements public we have largely (maybe co-incidentally, I know nothing, obviously) left them in the main, out of our conversations."
Essentially that is mostly true. I just didn't want to rebut the few things said on the Token. Things have been said, you are blind.

I would ask them (based entirely on what you have said, becuse I have not viewed their site for some time now, and have no knowledge of the posts to which you refer) why, since we have been leaving them out of our discussions as requested, are they not extending the same courtesy to us? We have been. You said it yourself, you have not been here but then. are you really reading all that is said at the Token? Actually, 95% of what is being thrown at the Hut over the past month or so, and from what I see, even longer, has all been at Facebook. So what you are saying is, that if nothing is said on the Token then we shouldn't say a word here even though Linda is having an all out slam fest on Facebook? Hmmmm....really?

You speak and you show how much out of touch with reality you are. Go to facebook and see what I am talking about. Linda may not be bashing on the Token but is on facebook.

You really need to take your head out of the sand and take a long hard look around before you speak. Do you walk around with one foot bare for easier insertion? Just a simple question.

Now as to who posted first recently, I did in regard to your post on the Token and how Fritch responded. I was stating a comment about how you are viewed and how he and Linda will read something entirely different from what was said. But you know, you are a big boy and you can put your big boy pants on if you want but as usual, that vacuum being equalized is you sucking up to Linda.

I really feel sorry for you but not empathicly.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:55 am

I do not even go to other forums and responded to a question about the world flipping as Kevin found himself sympathetic with F.B's spat with a poster.

So FB you are conflating issues and making assumptions and misrepresenting bot yourself and those here.

A discussion about the relative merits of your post is of interest in themselves regardless of the personnel involved. Part of the discussions here have been coming to terms with finding out we have been betrayed or fallen for a storyline or taken as a succour. From my angle appreciating that it is not our problem and that it is best to not over speculate as to what if any APD variant is in operation, but having said that identification of pathological lying that can cause a great amount of damage. (I am sure you have read the Sociopathic lying article earlier posted by Mikado) and the discussion here has focused on the predictable tactics made by such a liar if they feel threatened. This was highlighted in your spat, and your response here suggests your may be concerned that Linda now believes you are secretly working against her interests with Mikado and by attacking us you are only trying to curry favour and demonstrate loyalty in case she decides you must be removed.

Linda has to determine if there is a risk that FB is in communication with someone on here to collude with. I will not waste my time denying that one as trying to prove a negative is madness.

As far as agreements are concerned, I see you have selectively forgotten making unreasonable demands. If Linda has been posting on Facebook then I do not see how you feel you have in any way the moral high ground!

If you find supportive messages for you even though we may have serious perceived grievances against you maybe it tells you something about how unreasonable we felt you had been treated. It may have caused you a problem but maybe you have caused others a problem and appear incapable of mending your fences; even when it appears to me that others may have been more accommodating to hearing you out and I am not talking necessarily about me!

You need to go away and workout who your real friends are, and how you have treated them.
wags
Commander

Here we go again...

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:14 pm

In doing the site maintenance today, I noticed an entry coming in from facebook. So, I click on the referencing URL and it goes to the facebook page that Linda is posting on. I see a photo of Raymond and myself with a comment from Linda.

She reposted the two photos that were originally posted on March 1st. It was those photos I commented on. Apparently, for some unknown reason other than perhaps that stripped gear turning in her brain, she imagines that as okay to show a photo for commentary from a meeting that had NDA's signed and from what I am supposing, as I was told, that everybody signed them. So, Linda, with the gear making those grinding noises, attempts to accuse me of violating an NDA in a roundabout manner but proves her violation to the public by posting a photo from that meeting controlled under an NDA. (Now mind you, this is the person who purports to have all this knowledge and friendships from those in alphabet agencies of the government who trust her with classified if not secret information....yeah...right...)

I suppose I need to be reminded as to who/whom is really the untrustworthy one?

And one more thing, as that stripped gear rattles on its shaft, if you know your Father so well than you should know that when something is built under a physical property, even one in fringe science. similarities are unavoidable. There is a line said by Scotty in the Star Trek episode title, "The Naked Time". "I canna change the laws of physics...". And neither can I, even if it is fringe science.

....grinnnnnndddddd...and a little bit more is ground off the teeth.

..oh, and we are installing a shower so that you can take a shower after reading here in the cesspool...just for hypocrites like you....bring your own towel!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:45 pm

I really don't understand this NDA business.
Who organised this?
Don't tell Me if You will have to then kill Me.
|Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:50 pm

My understanding is that it was organized by Andrew.
Basically, an NDA is a legal document that says you will keep whatever is discussed a secret and if not, you could be held for liquidated damages in an unknown amount.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:24 pm

NDAs (Non-disclosure agreements) are typically held in force for a determined period of time (as set forth in the document). They are standard fare in the business world.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

I am very offended

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Linda made the comment on Facebook:

Linda wrote:Thomas Townsend Brown
Yesterday at 10:27am ·
I hadn't identified the man in black here during that exact moment but I see tha Mikado has mentioned the picture himself. Why does a Buffett song, FINS seem appropriate here.?. Hahaha

from Wiki about the song "Fins wrote:The title refers to the fins of metaphorical sharks, i.e. "land sharks," men who attempt to pick up the woman who is the subject of the song. She is said to feel like a remora due to the proximity of the predators.

I do not go trolling for woman. I do not fit the description of what the song is about and you have no basis to even remotely imply what you did. I am not the one who, and very well may still be, had an affair and then implicated me in the cover up by handing me the phone to talk to George and cover for you. You did that the very last time we were together at the McDonald's and like a true asshole, I talked to George. Cherish the coup on that one Linda for it will never happen again. I never once did anything remotely like that to you and you certainly would not be one I would have ever considered to troll. In your best year, missy, you would have never been my type. I like my woman sane.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite