Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Setting the record straight

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:30 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 278#p33278

Linda Leach (Leech) wrote: (apologies for the spelling but I am not too sure of the spelling at this point, if Linda wishes, she can send me an email as to the correct spelling)
Re: Talking with William Moore
Postby Linda Brown » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Thats just one of the things that I appreciate so much about Maxs presence with us.... and the thing that is disturbing the HUT members so much. They don't understand who he is because his approach is different and unexpected.

Of course, the subject over there with some of them is " Intelligent conversations".... which is one of the reasons that they are so impressed with Maxs contributions and our responses....Quality conversations which are so sadly lacking in their company at the HUT. Study the threads yourself and see what I mean....

ttownsendbrown.com

The more you read, the easier it is to see that most of the " talk" is preset in a certain direction with a distinct Bias.... Boring. SO BORING!

Linda Brown

I wish to set the record straight and I will put it in large letters:

I really don't give a sh! about Max or anyone else over at the Token except for the libel/slander and false accusations about myself leveled by Linda Leach (Leech).

There is no conversation going on that I have read in regard to "intelligent conversation" except that Cat stated that she was in a back and forth email with fruitbat in regard to that topic. Which more than likely he told Linda about the emails from Cat and probably shared those emails with Linda and as you are prone, you are embellishing the facts.

I know of no one who is "Impressed" with Max's conversations, perhaps questioning but impressed?.....I think not from what I have read.

If there are no intelligent conversations going on here than why the hell are you, Linda, always trying to come in here from your house to read? Why do you go out of your way to a public WiFi? Why is fruitbat reading here? And ecker and a few others? Why come to the "cesspool" or come to a vacuum that has no intelligent conversation? Why does someone, who will go nameless, copy from here to give to you? fruitbat found it interesting enough in regard to cannabis and his cat dying at which he ran out at a quick pace after the cat died. Poor cat.

My god you must be so terribly BORED beyond belief.

I had it correct....you are and those with you.....Hypocrits.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby StarCat » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:06 pm

The phrase "hurling dispersions" caught my eye. I believe that "aspersions" would be the correct word. But what do I know. I'm just a typo prone cat. Especially when I've just washed my paws. Mercy me, I just can't do a thing with them!

Cat aka Shutterfly
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Who made that statement?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:43 pm

"Hurling dispersions?" I think you can figure that one out. If it hasn't been edited.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:51 pm

You make me laugh at times Cat. Yeah, I suppose I can figure that one out.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:44 pm

I aim to please. Kim probably asks that you aim too, please.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:39 pm

I have never had to have a woman to tell me to aim for if I didn't, I was doing the cleaning duties....except for once that I can think of cause I was sick and couldn't hit the side of a barn.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:51 am

This all hinges in what one defines as 'Intelligent Conversation'. Is it the subject, and content or the manner of our that discourse?

Just because one is ignorant of understanding renders it Unintelligible but not necessarily Unintelligent.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:19 pm

It was Myself who enquired if anyone knows who Mad max may be.
I presume He is a He?
Whoever it is has a strong interest in all things related to Dr Brown, as do most of ourselves?
The reference to disappearing was interesting in so much as how We SEE interests Myself in a returning field method.
That is ourselves sending out information, and collecting the return information.
Thus if a strong enough field was created about anyone/thing I can percieve of it seemingly DISAPPEARING, but only to our limited visual eyes.
Linda has again twisted such an interest in Mad max to sow seeds of discontent, shame.
She seems to be trying to constantly paint this picture of US and THEM.
Divide et impera?????????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Wondering why Linda would say this?

Linda Leach (Leech) wrote:"The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:03 pm

On the Quonset Huts ( ttownsendbrown.com ) Index page One of the major thread says this.

THE COSMIC HYPOCRITE
"The hypocritical actions of the nickle site that substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown."

I want to call all of your attentions to this particular site and invite all of you who are not banned to read this site carefully because I definitely want to see all of those substantiations." Which might back up this statement.

(And you might know that in his system.... to keep the name of " cosmic token" from showing up....the administrator of that site has an automatic program that changes any mention of cosmic token to the simple word " nickle". Its either automatic or they very carefully do that manually. Just so all of you know where that reference " Nickle" comes from.)

Lets look carefully now at this particular main thread.... since it is advertised on the front Index page so stridently.

As I recall, I have complained about this in the past and asked it to be removed. But the owners of the site...have refused to do that.

The only way that you can see through misdirection is to study it carefully.

Linda Brown Pickering Resolute April 2015
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

At one time back in the beginning, yes, the censor was set up to change the name "Cosmic Token" to "The Nickel Site". Not denying that.

What Linda would have you believe is that it is still that way. It has not been that way since she asked me to join the Token. I thought since she asked me to join and that she needed my help, I would make a small gesture. Therefore, anywhere that the censor changed it, was altered back to the original.

The Fact that the front page still shows it is because it was typed in using the word, "Nickel".

So, she is so stupid, she doesn't remember the agreement from over a year ago. I have seen through retrospect, that she claims it was a ruse to draw Dave Smith and I into some discussion where he was going to put me in my place. Perhaps he would have, if it involved the growing of pot or the growing and processing of DMT from grass but that is about all. Do I believe her in this story? No. I agreed and abided by the terms of our verbal agreement but in the end, she didn't and proved once and for all that she has no moral in keeping her word. I politely left the Token and kept my word, which I might add, she knew I would but I believe that somewhere inside that multiple personality brain of hers, she wanted me to argue for then, she would say I told you. Perhaps that might have been a part of her plan to do just that, create a situation whereas she could manipulate a situation to extol all she was saying about me. It didn't come to fruition for in the end, what you see is what you get when it comes to me and that totally baffles the crap out of her for she identifies her personality in every one she meets.

Now, with her post, she only substantiates the title of the thread. She can't help but lie but then, she does it with such finesse and at the same time does so without knowing the facts. This act of doing so without the facts and forming conclusive statements of fact only belies the veracity of everything else she says if not backed up by outside citations and that is what leads to the Forrest Gump approach that her and Rose have done with the book. I expect more of this with her next book and Rose is smart to keep her name off of it....but then, that is another story.

And this post is very apropos for this thread for it is setting the record straight as to when the censor was changed and that "Cosmic Token" appears here.

And one last fact I would like to point out since I know Linda so well in how her pathic personality works. She will say that I just changed it but the proof is that every post I make in reference to the Token, includes the link where the words - Cosmic Token - readily appear. I have been doing this since the agreement with her to bring references over here with the link back.

Sorry Linda.....you prove your lying actions.....again.

Mikado

PS: notice that she never has a link back in everything she posts from here. She is way beyond fair use when you look at the shear volume of it all with no citation link.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite