Setting the record straight

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Setting the record straight

Postby Kim » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:17 pm

kevin wrote:I don't know the contents of any papers trickfox sent,but it speaks volumes about who He trusted with them.
Kevin

And you are quite right Kevin. If there was no trust between them why did he give them to Mikado for safe keeping. Why does Linda not have those papers? Maybe he already knew then who he could trust. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:07 am

As most people know, one can only take so much "bullying". Linda has been stating emphatically that I burned books that Raymond gave to Mikado for safekeeping. Even going so far as to say that it was because of my "mental ability", whatever she meant by that I still haven't figured out. She seems to always want to bring me into her conversations so I feel it is time to let others see that again Linda is lying. She has stated that she knows I burned these papers. I would love to see her proof, but I know she doesn't have any, because I never burned them. She is trying to imply that she has secret knowledge from her spy sources, or possibly a spy satellite, or perhaps Dave is coming around spying on us. Maybe he is the one giving her this information. But then all her stories are so far fetched and usually the simplest thing is the truth. I didn't burn them. Kim

image.jpeg

PS..notice who it is signed by.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Kim and Mikado,

Ignore her, she is asking a stupid question now, impossible to prove a negative, a sure sign of bullying behaviour. Weather it is the papers or Karen who incidentally I would at least put into moderation as all her posts are deliberately divisive.

You are under no obligation and lets be blunt she has provided zero evidence, verifiable evidence of illegal or unethical activity. Indeed I would suggest it is her own psychopathy at work and nothing will convince her in any case.

Fruitloops, and the other sycophants will equally not change as they do not change their positions on new evidence, regardless of the oberwhelming evidence to the contrary.

As I remind folk you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink! One of the first signs of dehydration is madness, and there is asylum not far away. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Setting the record straight...as always

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Kim just read me something Linda posted.

Silence is consent. When someone knows the truth and refuses to speak up, it is consent of the lie. When someone is wrongfully accused of something and someone knows the truth and does not speak up, they perpetuate the lie. One could go on but the point is made.

Linda, you say Kim is capable of doing remote access. No, she cannot do so. Is Traveler capable? I am sure he could but again, it is illegal to do so and I cannot speak for him, but apparently you can. As far as anyone else I know, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head but what about you? What about Morgan/twigsnapper and all their cronies? You claim they are real and continue to do so. You have claimed so many things about them in years past as to what they do with computers and the Internet. How a about your cousin Tom Beale who claims to be such an expert?

Frankly, I could care less about accessing Karen's computer, even if I could, for there is nothing there that is any of my business or concern. However, for you there might be for afterall, it was her call to you after she got off the phone with Fred whereas you claimed came from Carlos/Juan. You used Karen's call as a means, a tool, to get rid of Fred for he was getting to close to the truth in wanting to interview your sister-in-law. Bet your sphincter tightened on that one and this was the perfect opportunity to discount Fred and get rid of him. Frankly, Karen stuck her nose in where it didn't belong but that is my opinion. She was a confidant to him after his wife died and she disrespected him in my opinion.

And now it starts all over again. Karen's allegations of being remotely accessed and her refusal to name anyone but directs it at me while saying it wasn't me. Although asked to explain, she refuses and only prattles on about being shut down by unnamed individuals here on the Hut which she still refuses to identity. She asks me to call, I try and then she claims to have sent a PM stating that she wouldn't be there but I never received any PM's. She disappears and then comes in, makes a few posts and then is not seen for days. When reappearing, she never answers questions that were directed toward her from her posts but instead makes new claims. Meanwhile, back at the Token, Linda is having a field day with all the posts even commenting that she has been in communication with Karen. This would have been either via email or phone since Karen never posted openly on the Token as she has done so here. I have not been afforded that much from Karen but yet she posts openly here with innuendo. Now what does all this appear to be? I am beginning to wonder about all this.

As to slander, as identified by Linda, anyone posting is expressing their interactions with her. Those interactions could have been personal or public. When it comes to myself, I have witnesses. I have posted sources of my material. I have posted links....I always try to post a source....even if that source is a link back to the Token and is a rebuttal. If Linda has a problem with what anyone posts here, she can easily login and post her rebuttal but instead, she has this cross forum crap going on. She claims she will not post on this cesspool but she does come here to copy to her site. I suppose, she is not going to swim in the cesspool but instead takes a bucket of water from it back to her site...it still is cesspool water...see how she is a contradiction to her own words? ...and then she wonders why individuals say the things they do?

What has Linda ever presented? Blind dogs, phantom posters and sycophants whose comments are based upon what she says with no facts or indications of where an opinion is drawn. Nothing but her word.

Reminder to Linda.....,if this site is so distasteful and is a cesspool....why do you keep coming here and reading?

Silence is not always consent....it is what one does to a petulant little girl in a pinafore dress and a pout....it's called ignoring the child.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:48 pm

wags wrote:Kim and Mikado,

Ignore her, she is asking a stupid question now, impossible to prove a negative, a sure sign of bullying behaviour. Weather it is the papers or Karen who incidentally I would at least put into moderation as all her posts are deliberately divisive.

You are under no obligation and lets be blunt she has provided zero evidence, verifiable evidence of illegal or unethical activity. Indeed I would suggest it is her own psychopathy at work and nothing will convince her in any case.

Fruitloops, and the other sycophants will equally not change as they do not change their positions on new evidence, regardless of the oberwhelming evidence to the contrary.

As I remind folk you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink! One of the first signs of dehydration is madness, and there is asylum not far away. lol

I thought I was doing a good job of ignoring her until Karen came back here. I want to give Karen every chance I can to explain herself before I moderate. She does have at times communication issues due to her disability, which I can refer to due to her openly stating such which is something I never did prior.

As to posting photos, there are more to post with an identifying background to prove they are still in existence as of that day. It proves that Linda has no sources even though she claims to "know". It is one more proof that the statements that she makes are nothing more than fabrications which are characteristic of her psychopathy.

I know one thing, anyone who wishes to follow this sordid affair between the Token and the Hut fueled by Linda, will be able to see some evidence posted. They make their decision based upon that. Although the photos are not able to be viewed unless you login, they are still there none-the-less and if they are serious to see the truth, it is available. Much, much more than ever appears on the Token.

Mikado

PS: your correct of course, to give any attention to Linda only gives her what she wants.....attention to the little girl
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:22 pm

I was also thinking of those fools that cannot work out the cause and effect because of being blinded by their own preferred delusion.

Linda's misconduct is ignored or minimised or excused whilst attacking those that defend themselves against unsubstantiated attacks. It is a bullying tactic to inhibit the target as illustrated in FB's post accusing us all of bullying a poor defenceless old pensioner. In the anti bullying community this is known as a stage 15.

As for being perfect no one expects that but Linda, has exceeded the bounds of treating others with dignity. This deserves a strong assertive response. which is what I see here most of the time on the HUT. On the token I see aggressive most of the time. having the wisdom to tell the difference is what those sites that FB mentioned talks about and requires thought and reflection to find understanding.

Like the Physics you cannot get it spoon fed or for free, or as Boswell remarked, cannot be obliged to provide understanding. I only provide advice that Linda cannot be negotiated or convinced, and those whose opinion is worth having will be able to easily tell who is who. It really is that clear and does not always require comment. I think on balance Mikado and Kim have got this correct. I would refrain from some statements but hey you are allowed to be human.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:29 pm

Linda tries to paint a picture relative to Me leaving the comic forum.
It is a false picture.
It contains brushstrokes of reality embellished with shite as to lead the onlooker to recoil and remember the stink created.

Omitted from the painted picture is the full picture of reality.

I sure did ask Myles ( linda had introduced at the same time a blind dog called myles)
to remove Me from the comic forum, it was the culmination of been sick to the back teeth of what has still carried on, and then this Myles buffoon posting that I had been operating against linda on the comic forum and other forums( herr von zorgons)
all led and backed up by a total fruitcake called steve Clarke, derr capitain.

It was obvious to Myself that I was been led off the gang plank, so jumped before been pushed.
For a blind puppy dog the speed of removing My membership was amazing.

I had no intention at all of ever looking again at all of this, but SOMETHING seems to have stopped Me sinking under the surface, like a gravity bubble about Myself.

I am in no team, or grouping, it is the truth only I desire.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Kim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Mikado and Kim apparently have not caught on that some things in life are tests of character and responsibility. And how they responded to those " tests" also determines their path in the future. Kim asks why Raymond chose to send those papers to Mikado. She seems to think its because Raymond " trusted" Mikado . In real time... it was exactly the trust that was being put to the test. The papers are worthless, burned or not. The point was proven.

ttownsendbrown.com

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
January 26, 2016

Well, it seems as though Linda has proven to me, and hopefully to the blind, that she can not fall out of character. I ask for proof that I burned the papers, which she could not supply, ( hmmm I wonder why lol ), and she goes right to her usually story line. It was all a test lol. I wonder why she states this now. Is it because I have put up a pic of something from these papers? I have proven that she has been lying about knowing anything about them. And of course, now that I have put this proof out there, she states they are worthless.
Maybe one day Fruitbat will see these posts and finally take his blinders off. I have nothing against him, he has never written anything bad about me. But I find it hard to believe that he would accept Linda's word and believe me capable of burning these papers, without once asking me if it was true or not. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:23 pm

I think that this response is really for your benefit Fruitbat.

"kevin wrote:I don't know the contents of any papers trickfox sent,but it speaks volumes about who He trusted

with them.

Kevin

And you are quite right Kevin. If there was no trust between them why did he give them to Mikado for

safe keeping. Why does Linda not have those papers? Maybe he already knew then who he could trust.

Kim

You are absolutely right kevin. It speaks volumes. I that Raymond knew exactly who he could trust and who he could not. And he more than proved it. And Kim and Mikado have proven exactly the sort of treachery that you both have been capable of and now you find yourself caught in the trap of it. Your choices.

How do you know what I have and what I do not have Kim?. Do you actually think that Raymond trusted you in a good way? He trusted you to do exactly what you have done.

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
January 26, 2016

He trusted me to do exactly what I have done. And what was that Linda? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like an answer to this question. What did I do? Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:14 pm

So!
Trompreynard is thrown into the mire?

Did trickfox stipulate any terms or conditions relative to these papers?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite