Quizzical

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Quizzical

Postby wags » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Spot the obvious and not so obvious...

"This material is presented by the Pickering Rosegate Consortium which declares a copywrite on these papers"
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Quizzical

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:51 am

Let's see.....dispersions instead of aspersions with a subsequent explanation that smells like the stuff that falls from the south facing end of a north bound bull. And then there is the sniveling dictator thing and now we have..........

"copywrite"

And this is from someone who claims wrote so many patents for her Daddy. Who wrote a book, albeit with someone else, and is in the process of writing another book. I would bet my dollar to a navy bean that there will be a very plausible explanation. My garden needs the explanation.

Would someone get her a dictionary? Yo Dave! Take a bit of your SS and get her a Webster's. I bet you could find one at the Goodwill.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite