The penny

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: The penny

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Mikado,

<snip>

I keep it to remind myself not to project my normal emotions onto people who obviously don't feel emotion like normal people.

Andy

Geez.....I had to reread that for it to sink in......<g>....I like it.

So she still has her coin to the best of your knowledge. You do realize that when the call goes out they will now know where you are. Hmmmmm....does that mean that since twigsnapper gave me the coin that all the coins are receivers of some sort using Uncle Townsends communications device?

I know!.....that is how they would know when I threw the switch!.....I had a mole and didn't even know it!...but it must be broken....nothing happened...let me rephrase that, something happened to the device but nothing happened as far as anyone coming down the lane.

...in Penny lane there is a little gravity shop, where someone works at a gravity device, and the twigsnapper thinks he has a mole.. that he thinks will work..very strange...

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Your family doctor can remove a mole. Just a little local anesthetic, couple of stitches. Have it checked for cancer. Not a big deal.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:10 am

Mikado14 wrote:
Chris Knight wrote:Mikado,

<snip>

I keep it to remind myself not to project my normal emotions onto people who obviously don't feel emotion like normal people.

Andy

Geez.....I had to reread that for it to sink in......<g>....I like it.

So she still has her coin to the best of your knowledge. You do realize that when the call goes out they will now know where you are. Hmmmmm....does that mean that since twigsnapper gave me the coin that all the coins are receivers of some sort using Uncle Townsends communications device?

I know!.....that is how they would know when I threw the switch!.....I had a mole and didn't even know it!...but it must be broken....nothing happened...let me rephrase that, something happened to the device but nothing happened as far as anyone coming down the lane.

...in Penny lane there is a little gravity shop, where someone works at a gravity device, and the twigsnapper thinks he has a mole.. that he thinks will work..very strange...

Mikado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FlQCtg96SQ
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Bought My Barracuda,
http://classic-motorbikes.net/gallery~B ... ssic-Bikes
Spent most of My time at this cafe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jbNaedI3fw
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:20 am

To me...a Barracuda was a car.

I had a '65, a '64 with a Commando V8 someone dropped in her and then a '73 Cuda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Barracuda

Wish I had them all again, especially the '73.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:22 am

Andy,

I'm curious, you posted that Linda had a coin and you went out and bought one. Why did you go out and buy one?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Barracuda makes me think of Plymouth Barracuda, the song by Heart, and the predatory fish. And possibly some coworkers from years past.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Mikado,

Because they were sooooo important to the Caroline Group and I should get one, and so on, and I was an idiot, and so on.

She had me wrapped up mentally so tight I couldn't see straight. She would be a great recruit for Scientology.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Y'know Andy, I took a quiz not long ago to find out what Muppet character I am. I'm Kermit. Does that make me part of the Caroline group?

Cat :lol:
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:10 am

Cat,

Well, don't spread this around (because it's so absolutely top, super secret), but you are the equivalent to a Lieutenant in the Caroline Group !!! Congratulations !

A New York subway token should be on its way right now. There is also a cool hat that looks kind of like a white, upside-down, ice cream cone that all Caroline Group members must wear at our super duper secret meetings at Necker Island (hosted by Mr. Richard Branson), where we drink Kool-Aid and tell stories of our time traveling exploits. It's a jolly time for all.

To reiterate:

Super secret.
Don't tell anyone.

Andy

P.S. I'm serious about the super secret part. Lol.
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite