The penny

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: The penny

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:14 pm

So, it would appear that these pennies have a special significance within the Caroline group from Andy's discussions with Linda, even to the point of Andy going out and purchasing one. Their special and I will suppose that the significance is that to have a penny would be indicative of being Caroline.

In June of 2010, there was group that got together. Linda of course was here, Dave, Radomir and one other I will call Verne. These were the individuals that were present for the anomalous behaviour that took place. It was a Thursday evening and Linda, Dave and myself went to see the movie "Ironman".

Linda is big in going to the movies for it is a source of information, you do know that most movies are entertainment expressions of secret information to soften the public, for instance, the John Travolta movie "From Paris with Love" was made to memorialize Morgan, or so it was told to Pladuim by Linda.

Continuing, we were going to Huntingdon * to meet, and according to Linda, vet Pladuim. It was decided, by twigsnapper mind you, to show Pladuim the Gravitor as it was, even though not tested, this was explained that it was an indicator of work in progress. ** I was in the shop assembling it when the anomaly occurred. The next day, Friday, when I told what happened to the group, I then demonstrated and showed them. Radomir was having so much fun that he chipped a very expensive piece of ceramic but it was okay. But please remember, it has been reported by Linda that Dave, Backpack Dave the homeless man from the Pickering Creek, said that there was nothing to the anomalous behaviour and that it was all an act but yet 5 different individuals have witnessed and performed the anomaly...including Backpack Dave. I believe that is Linda talking for Dave only has a mouth and that is to be a "mockingbird" for Linda and that is based upon his interaction when in a group for he must look at her as he is talking, I found that to be strange for usually, one looks at who they are talking to. However, I am sure he is much better at it now for he has had years to practice the spiel.

So, please bear with me, we packed up and left for Huntingdon to go and meet Pladuim. Radomir did not go and had to go back to Philly and catch a plane home. Verne drove up to Huntingdon with us for the meeting. On Saturday, Linda called everyone together in a room, those that were there and she made a presentation to me from "Mr" Twigsnapper. She said that he wanted me to have this gift for the work I have done and "will" do. I remember being very moved by it.

coin front.JPG
coin front.JPG (2.04 KiB) Viewed 4276 times

twigsnapper coin.JPG
twigsnapper coin.JPG (1.91 KiB) Viewed 4276 times

This was in June of 2010. By the fall, Linda was already spreading discontent to others about not trusting me. So what caused the change? My questioning the validity of Dave as Morgan. Her story of him was falling apart due to the fact that I lived in the same town. He had a history here. His friends were friends of mine. His story was not what Linda was telling and she knew I would figure it out. When I questioned her about this around September of 2010, she said that twigsnapper mentioned that I would figure it out, just like Vinny in the movie "My cousin Vinny"....there is that movie reference again. And that is about the time she started to discredit me to others, I was a danger to her story. I was the catalyst that would ignite the bomb and she needed to neutralize me.

So how is it that in June of 2010, "Mr" Twigsnapper is having Linda present me with a coin for work I have done and will do and within a year, I am the lowest life there is and such a despicable, untrustworthy and terrible person?

I am telling this story with the pictures so that anyone with a half a brain can see the emotional level I was involved. To be given a "gift" from twigsnapper, and one would have to be familiar with the old ttbrown forum to understand the significance and the presentation was nothing more than playing on ones emotions to attain a personal goal. In retrospect, I believe Linda was attempting to create a situation whereas, after being presented with something from twigsnapper, that I would accept any explanation of the divergence between the story told about Morgan and the live led by Dave Smith. It didn't work. Truth must win in the end. I separated the science from the story. Science can be verified through repeatable experiments. Stories are just that, like breath on a mirror they must repeatedly be maintained or they have no substance.

And yet another reason for why I started the Due-Diligence a few years back.

* Kim has mentioned that Linda is apparently attempting to make a conspiracy out of that particular town. It was chosen for two reasons: 1. I was familiar with the area from doing business up there in the late 80's till the late 90's and it has a beautiful lake called "Lake Raystown"; 2. In April of 2008, it was chosen as a meeting place since it was almost halfway for Verne and I to meet. It has been used for that purpose since. However, no meetings have taken place there since June of 2010 when Linda was present. There is no reason to go there.

** this is an example of how Linda will use individuals to impress/recruit others into her world through the use of named but unidentified phantoms of authority.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Mikado,

Because they were sooooo important to the Caroline Group and I should get one, and so on, and I was an idiot, and so on.

She had me wrapped up mentally so tight I couldn't see straight. She would be a great recruit for Scientology.

Andy

Andy, your right. She is a carbon copy of Hubbard.

I too was heavily wrapped up as you as evident from my post above. My coin was bent a little and she claimed that "she" did that thing to it than she can do, a psychokinetic manipulation of matter, remember the fingerprint in the stone on the beach in Hawaii in '71 or '72 that she gave to Morgan?

Damn....I still believe some things are possible but not by her in that regard.

Cat....congratulations on your promotion! You just can't tell anyone...and no retirement benefits and if you don't believe me, look at Brown who essentially died penniless and look at Morgan, living along the Pickering Creek and dumpster diving. So, you better put a little bit away.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 pm

I put away money in my IRA every paycheck. And I take money from every paycheck that comes in, whether it's mine or hubby's, and put it in my vacation fund. My daughter and I make trips with her kids. The hubbys are not invited secondary to being miserable traveling companions. Maybe Pennsylvania will end up on the list in the future. My son-in-law is from Monongahela. The kids could see some family history.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Yes, I know where that is along the river of it's name. Familiar with the area a little west due to excursions with a friend in regard to the Pittsburgh and West Virginia (P&WV).

So I take it your not too terribly impressed with the promotion? I would say that seems to be the reaction of a good many of us....oh how the might have fallen.....question is, who is the "mighty"?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:17 pm

I was never offered a penny.

To understand the next bit You must try to comprehend pre decimal British coinage, and pre metric weights.
If You had a penny, You always had a sausage.
Because....
Pennies made shillings, and shillings made pounds, and pound made stones, and stones made walls, and walls make sausages.
I will never then have a sausage.
Crying,
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:31 pm

I didn't know I was supposed to be impressed with the promotion. I'm still laughing about being Kermit.

Not having a sausage wouldn't bother me. I don't really like sausage. If we were talking about a nice Copper River salmon filet, I'd be upset. But cats tend to prefer fish over sausages anyway.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:35 pm

Kevin, you make me laugh and now I have something new to learn.

Cat, Salmon in a skillet with garlic, butter and lemon juice...sure, I would go for that. But sausage or bacon with caramelized Hickory syrup....mmmmmm....ain't bad. I think I might try that with the Salmon for it give a smokey flavor to it and it isn't too sweet like Maple.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:36 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Victorian pennies upto 1860 were made of copper, there after they became made of bronze.
Previous to the copper coins the pennies were made of silver.
Copper is second only to silver in its ability to allow ELECTRICITY to pass through it.... or conductor ( thats who takes the pennies as fares)
WHAT is electricity????

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Myles the typing dog, should be as famous as the sausage dog?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajsCY8SjJ1Y

I always reckoned that when saying "sausages" the dog was been manipulated by it's owner....I wonder if Linda was doing something similer with Myles?????
Sausageless kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite