The penny

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: The penny

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:09 pm

You know what I find curious?

For someone who has called this place a cesspool and refuses to answer any questions put forth and condemns all here as evil.....she sure goes out of her way to go to a "wayport" located at:

57626 Twentynine Palms Highway
Yucca Valley, CA 92284

Wonder why twigsnapper doesn't just set her up with a remote access to the Hut that she can do from home?....or what about Morgan? Anyone remember a story she told of being with him a house that he rented nearby, with twigsnapper? And when she was on that trip with him as well where Morgan had a computer that if he didn't keep working the keys every second that it would self destruct?

And now, anyone remember the movie that is from or was it a book? I just can't seem to remember but I would bet Linda does but won't admit it.

Mikado

PS: Yes Linda, I see you and all the different proxies. Obsessed individual that you are.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:00 pm

It is a keystroke logger that if when it sees no activity, it will dump the memory and perform a global delete.

Ring any bells?

I have the feeling it is from a Clive Cussler novel.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:05 pm

I used to send out Clive Cussler's bank statements. He was a customer of the bank where I worked. Small world.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite