Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby kevin » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:07 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Your previous posts only show how Linda applies Copernican theory to herself. When one does so, they can't help but be obtuse to justify their existence.

Mikado

Linda is the centre of Her universe, as is all in creation.
There's a place called Stonehenge that displays such relative to itself been the centre of the universe.
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php ... 75&forum=4

Our hearts are the centre of our universe, once You grasp the consequences of this, then You can begin to comprehend universe.
It is far far more fabulous than We have ever been allowed to think.
Kevin

Science agrees with you Kevin, all places and all things are the centre. It is part of Big Bang theory. Who would have thunk it!

Big bang....... big bunkem.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:06 am

Linda your latest missive indicates a need for a working definition:

Cyber Bullying

Cyber bullying is the misuse of communication technology (email, SMS texts, social networks, Internet forums etc) for conducting campaigns of hatred.
The impersonality and distance between bully and target makes such technology an effective means to cause conflict and hurt. Cyber bullying can be "private" in the sense that the target receives text messages, or "public", where the target is defamed and subject to specious or sarcastic allegations of unsavoury actions, conduct or personality traits etc, in front of a wide audience. One way that a cyber bully tries to provoke a reaction from his or her target is to use email, and to visibly copy as many people as possible, possibly in the hope that others will join in, but in any case having the effect of letting the target see that the bully's message is widely visible. Social networking websites are another medium where the bully can show off to a wide audience.

Linda you fit this criterion exceptionally well. Does that mean others have unwittingly bullied no, but not to your level, breath and most importantly intent. You have not understood nor choose to take responsibility for the impact of your vile activity on others and refuse to cease. Expert? well I have had an uncanny knack of hitting the nail on the head.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:15 pm

FB,

You are correct it is not a great label, but it is how you are appearing. I know full well that how rebellious you are as do you me, I am not on a team but you have insisted I am. It is not I that has abandoned others when it counts.

I keep being asked why am I here, well it is an odd reason that maybe you do not appreciate but regardless of being treated so badly I am here waiting for you to come to your senses, you have backed a wrong un. Many have done so, felt stupid, guilty whatever, but we have all realised that what happened is one person the person you refuse to see any fault, one Linda Brown. So Sycophant is the correct terminology in this context. It dos not mean you are sycophantic with others.

You simply do not understand or choose not to, all the information that relates to how bullying works, you have failed to observe 'patterns' which are pervasive and use singular events that although appear bad are at least understandable. Why does any of our opinions so cause you to cry foul yet the object of your admiration gets a free pass on defamation including insinuating conspiracy to murder, hacking, theft, do I need go on...

What exactly have you done besides attempt to resolve the conflict by insisting Mikado give up under mild blackmail this forum. Ie If Mikado wants this to stop hand over the forum. No it is not acceptable behaviour and is bullying period.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:54 pm

I have been made aware that the flat Earther Linda Brown has raised from the depths of her archive The Hutchison Bookmarks and has made a few odd comments and asked a question that she should know the answer too as it was her that 'hired me' through FB. I say hire but it was not pecuniary but more likely Linda manipulating her right hand buddy to manipulate me into discovering what John was doing and was it real (FB), as for Linda Brown her objective was far more sinister in her personal attacks on John and Nancy in particular.

Indeed Nancy alleged and not unreasonably that it was also my intent to as she put it 'Bully' her. This was and never was my intent only doing what Mikado would recognise as 'Due Diligence' and that lead me to the Neighbour who incidentally I am still in contact with and he coincidentally is very interested in orthodox physics.

I note that from Nancy's recent post regarding her health battle I think it is exceptionally bad form of Linda to raise this issue at best and 'bullying' at worst of another woman that is seriously unwell. Whatever my differences were and probably still are, they are not in any way personal in nature and I only wish that Nancy and John good health and happy outcomes. By contrast Linda has shown that her intent is not to establish any truths of any value but to sow discontent and discord between fellow travels in life. Why else even mention me but to either stir me or Nancy into rearguing a discussion that is well past it's sell by date. My task as FB's friend was adequately carried out and the summary and links can be found on the bookmarks thread.

Linda wrote:-

she says that Johns "trial" was for disorderly conduct" because of the noise created there by the use of their specialized "Ray-gun"......and then she adds...." I find it interesting that WAGS was one of the sources used by the prosecution"

That is interesting but I was not directly involved in the case.

So do I Nancy...why would someone living in ENGLAND HAVE ANY REASON TO ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH THAT NEIGHBORHOOD COASTAL DISPUTE?
It's all pretty much captured here in this thread. He certainly put time and effort into it.

Linda you know the answer don't be shy and reserved as you know full well the reasons why I was interested and unlike Linda Brown I do know how to investigate properly and presented my findings and data and it is up to others to determine if it is of value or not. The data is the data and as I have often noticed Ms Brown mixes with hypothesis such as the fact that a young man lived at the same address as TTB *A Fact) with a conjecture conjured up by herself that this amounts to child molestation and has presented that evidence that Mikado was trying to discredit in the worst terms her father TTB. I never hid my strong doubts about the science and any reader of the Hutchison threads is at least well informed that I do not claim any special right to be correct. In short I have as much chance of stumbling on the truth as the next human. The first step to gaining any wisdom or knowledge is to accept and realise one knows sod all.

So, after all of the claims and comments about "cleaning up the radiation" I see from the main FACEBOOK page that John has GOFUNDME account and is asking for financial help to keep his research going. WHY GOES THAT NOT SHOCK ME!

Leave them alone, you live in a glasshouse Linda Brown!
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:08 am

Ms Leach mischievously wants to know if I am in need of an intelligent conversation, after posting the "Stamp Act"

Always am but I find it a rare, but in this case it was to provide information that might have been of interest to those so inclined. It was not a criticism of her own statement concerning Charles Townshend but providing the definitive source, it also a part US history, from the Empire's perspective.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 am

I suppose this thread is not the place to talk about snowballs?
On a flat Earth there would be no attraction for the ball to displace towards.
Unless of course that horse was the little girl snowball attracted towards the edge?

The little girl snowball would not realise that it is Her reacting , as she is always within her own little field.
She would winge on and on about others, not ever realising that it is her causing an avalanche of other snowballs to follow her.
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Kevin,

It seemed a pretty appropriate. This thread is a flat earth communication zone. lol
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite