Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby wags » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Linda asks me:

"Here is a question for you though.

Of the group here you have personally met and feel that you know Fruitbat.

No, I thought he was more sceptical in relation to sources on the internet and more appreciative of my friendship. Given that I do not profess to know FB as the evidence suggests I do not.

Of the people on the HUT which one has had a more verifiable past.... I think that would be me.

Disagree, first you are not on the HUT, and second Mikado has verified far greater than yourself by simply phoning.
YET... you come to the defense of a man like Mikado... which I hazard the guess... YOU KNOW NOTHING about.

Incorrect, I have attacked your conduct, an understandable error on your part. My main issue is your conduct as moderator.

Is that a fair assessment?

On the basis of my answers , one should surmise that I do not agree that your assessment is fair but flawed on the assumption I am following Mikado. Remember I arrived here after helping a friend establish what was real, refer to my false assessment of FB, your first question.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:14 pm

wags wrote:Linda has taken the time and trouble to write a long post, and she should refer to FB for details of any correspondence that relates to his attempt to resolve the issues; that incidentally I do believe he acted in good faith. Those communications were between us, and I cannot comment on them beyond what I have already stated. If you require further details you should consult FB, a source you trust and was representing in a freelance way your interests.

wags, several things.

First, am I to assume by what you wrote, FB was attempting to resolve the issue of Linda wanting this site/domain? Doesn't "resolving" the issue require some form of communication with whomever owns the domain name? (Of course Linda proclaims that the owner is Kim but as in all things with her, she never paid attention to our conversations. Kim was the owner when it was purchased but was changed....you see, it is more advantageous to call Kim the owner so she can bitch about her and cast aspersions and vitriol as some from of justification of her actions but inevitably, she just didn't listen to anything I said and what she did hear, she twisted into some interpretation that served what ever mood she was in when she recalled it)

Further, you say he was doing this freelance so, am I to understand that FB was having conversations with Linda in regard to this site/domain in a manner to resolve it with Linda only or resolve it between Linda and the owner of Hut?

I must say that FB and I never talked about the ownership of the Hut. However, ecker did email me back in August/September of 2011 about "giving" the site to Linda and/or removing any posts made in response to Linda but of course there was nothing said of removing posts from the Token, only from the Hut. I don't need to explain what that indicates....oops...already have. <g>

And as a side note, Kim tells me that Ms Linda of the Manor claims we "grind" about her. In 95 out of 100 posts, those "grinds" are in response to her "grinds" so I wish she would call it what it truly is, "re-grinding". She has no accountability whatsoever but then, little girls need to be taught that and she definitely has the only child syndrome.

And to you Linda, as to your Father and the young lad, I reported what the government documents said. I went beyond that to look for any adoption/foster records both in the state reported and the state the young man came from and found nothing. Since you are the one who keeps bringing it up, perhaps you are making all this noise because you know something? Care to tell all?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Mikado,

FB, was trying to resolve the madness of the forums and the issue of ownership of the address was a solution he felt would satisfy Linda and from his perspective the correct ethical position. I paraphrase but before you jump in, this is an opinion that was / is(?) held in good faith by someone who assumes in the integrity of Linda's position, and that such a resolution would prevent any further madness. I disagreed on both points, from my experience such a concession would have made matters worse not better.

Fundamentally he was told a solution could be achieved but it required both you and Linda refrained from posting about one another, or at the least not initiate. I felt it was better that both of you stopped reading each others forums. FB does not have as much experience of these damaging behavioural traits and I advised you both for your own health and well being.

FB meant well as he did not want to perpetuate things but resolve, sadly in this scenario such a resolution was not possible because Linda would not drop unreasonable claims, and as I said his task was hard and statistically unlikely to succeed. That was not a failure on his part, he wanted a quite life like the rest of us.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:38 pm

This post has nothing to do with Linda's ramblings, FB doing a freelance crisis intervention/resolution or anything involving the Token/Hut. However, I think this belongs here because of the title of this thread.

Steven Hawking was at the Reith Lectures and here is a part of what he said:

“In a democratic society, this means that everyone needs to have a basic understanding of science to make informed decisions about the future.

"So communicate plainly what you are trying to do in science, and who knows, you might even end up understanding it yourself.

“We are not going to stop making progress, or reverse it, so we must recognise the dangers and control them.”

In my daily travels whether at work or socially, I am surprised at how very little society understands what we used to call "General Science". As an example, at work we need to service Air Conditioning systems. There was an issue as to the relationship of freon in respect to pressure and volume and someone asked a question due to an issue with an expansion valve versus an orifice tube. I mentioned Boyle's Law. I was looked at with a "deer in the headlight look". I mentioned that when temperature is constant, what is the relationship between volume and pressure? I asked other questions and received half-conclusive answers.

We live in a society where too many things are taken for granted. There is no push for any understanding of General Science. I remember learning the Otto cycle in 9th grade, wanna bet that it isn't taught anymore?

I asked someone if I could boil water without any application of heat and I was laughed at. It took a youtube video to prove my point. This was in response to boiling point versus surrounding pressure. This was all created by someone saying that the coolant in an internal combustion engine would boil at 212 degrees. I said only if the radiator cap was off and that it was the cap holding the pressure that allowed the coolant to not boil for by increasing the pressure, the boiling point was increased. Youtube does have its advantages but then that is another story.

If there were a cataclysm tomorrow, does anyone know what the "nitrogen cycle" is?

Hawking is correct. People should know more about science, just as in politics as an example, so that informed decisions can be made.

My ramble is complete.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Linda continues to twist and lie about what is posted upon this forum.
Mikado MEVER posted that Dr Brown was "sleeping with a young man"

Her agenda is clearly evident to create so much distrust relative to this forum so as to totally discredit it and those upon here.
This will and has resulted in a stagnation,and a lack of posters due to anyone looking in here is totally confused as to what to believe.

This is totally down to Lindas actions, it is Her who has and continues to create all of this garbage.

If????? this all started due to Karenann , then who is that poster actually????
And just why is Fred not allowed to talk openly about anyone or anything???
I though that America was the land of the free, it sure doesn't appear so , more like a masonic lodge system where You must comply.........or else.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:55 pm

I know the N Cycle! Long time since I heard it.

The level of education on what science actually is, just like politics is little understood. I watched FOX and CNN completely misrepresent the political process that brought about the Trump Debate only yesterday in UK Parliament.

I find people have a belief system and just close the mind down when any evidence arrives that disproves and accept dubious evidence when it proves a cherished theory. Always be prepared to change your mind when the evidence demands it. Only a fool maintains ignores contradictory hard evidence.

There are a lot of flat Earth folk out there!
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:45 pm

kevin wrote:Linda continues to twist and lie about what is posted upon this forum.
Mikado MEVER posted that Dr Brown was "sleeping with a young man"

Her agenda is clearly evident to create so much distrust relative to this forum so as to totally discredit it and those upon here.
This will and has resulted in a stagnation,and a lack of posters due to anyone looking in here is totally confused as to what to believe.

This is totally down to Lindas actions, it is Her who has and continues to create all of this garbage.

If????? this all started due to Karenann , then who is that poster actually????
And just why is Fred not allowed to talk openly about anyone or anything???
I though that America was the land of the free, it sure doesn't appear so , more like a masonic lodge system where You must comply.........or else.
Kevin

That doesn't surprise me in the least as to twisting and lying. I too wonder why Karen Ann came back here and not so much to interact but lay claim as to not being able to find old posts, which has been explained about a year ago.

viewtopic.php?p=35920#p35920

..and yet she still comments, She insists that people are "shutting her down" and yet she cannot explain or point to one instance this happened on this forum. In one post, she demanded for me to call and I couldn't but offered to call the next day and she said she would answer.

At this point, I believe that she has talked to Linda and she will probably believe anything Linda has to say and Karen has that right to believe anyone she wants regardless of any facts. Karen would talk to Fred on the phone and to Raymond as well. I don't know if there was anyone else and I too did talk several times, when she would answer. I have no idea what she claims I sent her. I have no idea what Raymond may have sent her even though I know he was sweet on her and wanted to visit her. However, if she doesn't open the packages and is wasting a space in a safety deposit box then she is wasting her money but then it is her money to waste.

She knows how to get ahold of me if she wishes but it is clear in that she has talked to Linda for she gave Linda permission to put up a PM.

Find some peace Karen but understand this, I or anyone else on this forum is not your enemy or wishes to do you harm but be careful with Linda, she used you once as a tool to get rid of Fred and she will do it again if she sees fit....and you walked into it by calling her way back when after you talked to Fred.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Linda,

1.0 All things are relative

2.0 I do not profess to know anyone beyond what they present themselves to be.
I cited my erroneous judgement to back that up. It was not a anti-FB just a supporting statement of my fallibility.

3.0 Yes correct I like my convoluted sentences.

4.0 No I do not have to provide you with an understanding only you can or cannot do that. It is of no importance to me that you understand anything.

5.0 Linda Brown is not an entity on the HUT to verify
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Linda,

I am not interested in your Historical issues it is not my problem or my place to judge the finding of facts.

I have given my advice and that does not involve raking over what happened ad infinitum. You are only harming yourself, you or anyone will not succeed in changing the now entrenched positions.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Having not read over at the Token, I still marvel at how one can complain about this site being a cesspool and that she, many times stated, that she will not darken the door here.

Whether she comes here or is having someone copy and paste the result is the same.

As to historical issues and the finding of facts, she is a hypocrit. As Elizabeth Helen Drake, she wanted any and all information regardless of what it was. She shouldn't have asked for when one asks and receives, there are bound to be a few thorns. Let me guess, I bet she is still going on about that young boy and her Dad. I will admit, it doesn't look good. No records for adoption or foster. I gave the last name, Peterson, in the hope that it might have been a family friend or something and that would have been the explanation that a 15 year old was living with a 30 year old man who eventually divorced his wife in '38 which would be indicative of problems prior to '38. Instead of taking the name and doing some research to see if there was a familial connection, she chose to hypothesize that he was his body guard. Sounds very logical to me, a 15 year old boy can be a very formidable adversary...<g>

She will climb a soap box at any crowd gathering to spew her distortions of facts that can be obtained freely on the Internet.

Sort of like proclaiming that the Earth is Flat with her last breath while being presented with a view from the space station....all a conspiracy you know....to hide the fact that her Father built the space station and really went to the moon....and did you know that when Apollo 13 had their misfortune, Brown was instrumental in having the secret space fleet send up some help and it was the ship named "Townsend". Don't believe me? Just ask her....<g>

Too much fun dealing with a hypocritical lunatic

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite