Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:50 pm

The post I mean is on page 5 ...26th June 2012.
Tempus fugit?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:36 pm

It was quite a post. I noticed that pleas by the moderator on page 2,3,4....

You could update it Kevin?
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 pm

wags wrote:It was quite a post. I noticed that pleas by the moderator on page 2,3,4....

You could update it Kevin?

I did fink of doing so.
I love the part where Zorgon is annoyed at Mikado been compared to sir Lancelot.
There can be only one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:45 pm

That was a good post you made. I remember reading and thinking....wow......make a good sitcom on either the BBC or ITV.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:48 am

I am only surprised that Linda did not claim that Mikado and Zorgon are one and the same persona! lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:21 am

I believe she did imply at one point in response to Zorgon questioning her identity. I took it for what it was worth, she was using me as a tool against Zorgon but then, Zorgon knew for he had my IP from logging in on the Pegasus.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:20 am

Some would say that Linda is over pudding and making an inference that was not made, and Mikado has been not perpetuated this line. He has not claimed unless I missed it that TTB was a child molester. taking care of a minor does not mean that child molestation is involved. That is something that Linda appears to be suggesting. Advice don't make that stupid claim. I know of instances were good people have taken care of troubled minors and no impropriety is involved.

Mikado has not pursued that, and has been conspicuous by not reacting, he is after all honourable.

It would be helpful if a simple timeline comparison between both would be helpful, to allow people to make up their own minds about TTB on substantiated fact rather than 'shooting the messenger'.

Where did TTB obtain his PhD and where did he graduate?
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:50 am

Wags,
Well said.
There are numerous possibilities that can be compounded countless times if You add in the FTM.
The F"""""" time machine, as called by Morgan.
Mikado has stated that He had to pay to reach certain information, and I have only ever seen Mikado act exactly as the green giant guarding the bridge, as He was affectionately known on Pauls forum, annoying at times in the extreme.
But totally constant.
If the so called Caroline group ( where have they gone ?????)are multi national, above governments, as hinted, then any boy genius from anywhere may have been under tuition, or in true doc Brown fashion , may having been driving the FTM de lorean car?
It is surely Lindas responsibility to research that which Mikado has pointed out.
If there was any semblance of respect either way He may have handed over such research, but I can hardly see that been achieved presently.....SHAME.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:07 am

Kevin,

Facts can commonly be perceived as 'annoying'. Mikado and Paul trying to ascertain the facts for a non fiction book is the least one should expect in an author. Linda may not like the findings but should be grateful that people have taken the time and expense in the first place to work in such a professional way. A book of fiction would do more harm than any truth that proves to break a long cherished erroneous memory. It is easy to mix memories. Accuracy has to be sovereign, fair enough if a claim is made without verification or at least the offer to supply it on demand. From what I have observed from such a late stage is that only one party has fallen into that category.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Have been out of touch of late due to a motherboard failure on my laptop. I normally don't use the tower computer since I have relegated it to work and the storage of data for easy access which frees up the laptop.

I have given my opinions in private and apparently, they have migrated back to Linda for them to be in her head. You are correct wags, I have never publicly stated what Linda is claiming that I have posted on the Hut.

To accuse me of child molestation over my comparing her to a spoiled child is ludicrous at best and is nothing more than casting aspersions to deflect possibly something she knows and is not telling in regard to her Daddy or she is just being overly defensive but in any scenario, she is not looking at what I said.

Perhaps Brown was fostering this young man. Who knows for sure but in any event, his name and the boy's name are the only listed individuals at the same address from 1935 to 1940. Perhaps there were others living there but they did not use that address as a residence for none could be found in the record.

Linda was given good information. She was given a name of the boy. If she truly wanted, she could trace that easily and for a six month subscription she could have access to the data base I extracted that from. She could easily subscribe for a year to a legal data base and find where her Father is named as a con man in regard to investors. If she wished, she could find a paper, a survey actually, where Brown in his own hand writing stated that he never completed High School. The list goes on but for her, it is so much easier to tell stories and glamorize and fantasize then to do the work.

Sad really. Her Father, I believe, had a very good imagination and more than likely was on a high side IQ but I believe he had ADHD for he couldn't stay focused. His multiple patent's indicate that he patented ideas without ever having any developed. This fits with his personality that bordered on the con side of things. He patented his ideas so that if someone else actually did the work, he would lay a claim and capitalize on their work. In other words, get rich quick. This doesn't mean that his ideas and work that he did do not deserve to be looked at, it is just a simple explanation of the facts as discovered which could change upon new information, however, to denounce these facts, public facts, without offering a counter source only reinforces that someone is telling stories....baseless stories. Linda, since she claims she is in contact with Morgan and twigsnapper, should explain the discrepancies with the NA 337 for starters but instead will denounce it as a lie without giving any explanations. This reinforces the lying aspect and the misdirection claims.

Anything more to say would be a rebuttal of her posts and I am tired of kicking the puppy at this point but I will say this, I have explained why I called her husband "gutless" in connection with the email. All she needs to do is to admit she sent the email from her Yahoo account and signed it with the letter "G". I will then never call the man gutless again but then that would mean her admitting that she was attempting to deceive. She would rather complain about the name calling then to tell the truth.

I have been doing a bit of reading in regard to the "Secret Space Fleet" and will probably start a thread at some point but not till my computer issues are straightened out.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite