Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Surprisingly, Linda Leach was so hot to trot to get Mikado and I to work together, but now she is paranoid that we may be working together.

Does not compute. Bzzzt.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:54 am

Wags,
NO gravity.
Yes "growth rings".
Same universal , but variable flows of consciousness enable creation, enable so called "spin"
Vary those flows????????

Consciousness follows dead straight pathways, FLAT pathways that form a dominant cross feature called polarity and equator ( the equator is fatter due to a concentration of phase conjugate flows of conciousness)

The Earth is FLAT, but not how We have thought of as FLAT.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:54 am

kevin wrote:Wags,
The Earth is FLAT, but not how We have thought of as FLAT.
Kevin

Sorry Kevin.

I cannot accept a Flat Earth, as the observational evidence is that it is a Globe. I do appreciate and respect you do not.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:42 am

I believe Kevin may be alluding to the appearance of a screw, or vortex, with singular threads as flat but the overall field of the screw as spherical, so what is perceived by humans as spherical, is actually observed from a flat plane of conscious awareness.

Of course what we see from space isnt flat, but spherical, as our ability to observe visual input is predetermined for us, to disallow those who dont have the so called "eyes to see" spoken of in ancient religious texts.

What determined this perceptive process?

Does the mind occupy a flat plane?

What is it like living on the threads of an infinite screw?

If the field is always toroidal, and the perception is usually flat, what does that say for man's supposed command of reality?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:45 am

Chris Knight wrote:Surprisingly, Linda Leach was so hot to trot to get Mikado and I to work together, but now she is paranoid that we may be working together.

Does not compute. Bzzzt.

Andy

She realizes now, the excitement she had for you two to come together was when she thought herself a commander of sorts was short lived and created in her own sick mind, but now that she has become a viewer from afar, she fears the collaboration will expose her even further.

Havent been around for a while, life takes some surprising turns, but glad to see you all have been keeping it flowing here.

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:47 am

by Linda Brown » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:51 pm

Wags....one of your recent responses on the HUT ( ttownsendbrown.com) reminds me of some others I have been working with.... They never answer a question directly but always counter with another and then redirect.... so....another question... Who are you working for? Oh but wait.... You know.... I don't have to actually have to have that publically answered. You have already.

Not getting an answer should not be confused with a different question.

Fruitbat. He brought me 'hired me' though not monetary in nature.

"Now what services do you imagine, and what do you conceive as a 'move' , I feel your 'many' is really

one. What game is it you think I am playing and why?

You asked me what game I think that you are playing?

I think that you are " toying" with Mikado here on the HUT.... as well as Andrew. I believe that you have been studying both of them for months....besides being a ( perhaps) professional courtesy to another agency... you have the inside situation with Fruitbat which made it an easy connection. You have been busy analyzing what has been happening here and how different people on the HUT have responded. And I think that personally you rather enjoy this chore. You have not been alone in it.....and the only discussions that the HUT has had at all have been between you and Luis P..... who also I believe is operating on the same level but perhaps with a different agency.

If this is your reality then you must consider if FB is an agent as well.

I believe that you and Pimander on the Pegasus Forum have connections. I suspect him of being British Military Intelligence... but that's just me and you know that you all have tried to paint me as delusional and a liar. Remember you asked me what I thought.

If you are delusional, you would not be aware of it, take one of the tests to find out I guess. If you actually know what you have and are doing then that leads to a different conclusion.

I also suspect that the entire Pegasus Forum and Zorgons interest in the " Space Fleet " and Electrogravitics was corrupted.Remember when he had chapters and chapters written about the Space Fleet? Where is all of that material? The subject of the conversation was controlled over several Forums. Whenever Electrogravitics was mentioned the Zorgon crews named Exterminator and the like showed up to turn the conversations to personal attacks.

The way that they( Zorgon and crew) responded to Mikado when he showed up was interesting but in no way explained why they went on such a campaign to discredit me. All of their calls and charges that I "prove myself" as the daughter of Townsend Brown were absolutely ridiculous.... but it showed off their agenda clearly. When I offered to meet him personally in Vegas with any material proof that he might need..... and he disappeared from the conversation.... that told me all I needed to know about how deep the corruption had gone on that Forum.

PRC is it's own authority. You may be right I do not know but you are not appreciating that others do not think like you or have the same priorities in life.

And you think that the HUT has been any less corrupted? Look around. Count the agendas.

Sorry could you elaborate on all these Different agenda's. We are but actors in your play.

Look to the Pegasus Forum as an example.

Now the topic of Electrogravitics is buried there..... Mikados influence was so great that they actually blamed their actions on what they decided to call the Brown Mikado War.... when actually it was all predetermined to take the subject out of the public eye. He helped but I think that he was just a dull tool during that operation and probably still hasn't figured out what happened.

If so why have you not been silenced one might ask. Do you have some sort of immunity from the powers above?

When the subject of Australia came up that whole place got the air sucked right out of it.

Random

And I see you doing the same thing on the HUT.

And I sense in the asking of the question that you are actually hoping that someone will give you credit for all that you have done there. Really? You guys are supposed to be operating in the shadows, remember. It's you own egos that give you away.

I am hoping that FB will wake up from your controlling slumber.

Remember you asked

On the Pegasus Forum When I mentioned " The Boys from the Watsonville Barracks" different posters scattered as if they were ( to copy a phrase) " lab rats caught in a lab fire". Almost immediately they buried the subject of Electrogravitics so deep in their archives I doubt that any passing viewer could ever find it. All planned.

It is indeed all planned. but the source is yourself. It is your opinion as to how important EG is; and not from a personal scientific / engineering view. It does not make you wrong, just holds no weight.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 am

Something such as this might help? or not?
http://u2.lege.net/cetinbal/HTMLdosya1/ ... opulsi.htm
Attachments
vortex gravity.png
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:47 am

Or a different perspective of reality..

cheers
Attachments
image.jpg
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:27 am

StarCat wrote:I paid my son-in-law's airfare to Albuquerque last year. I wasn't thanking him for anything. I was being nice, and surprising the grandkids. Oh, yeah, Mikado is never nice to anyone. He always has an ulterior motive. I also heard that he raises flying pigs.

Cat

Hi Cat, hope the surgery goes well. Kim is having a procedure that day as well, as she says, "...and yet another one."

Being "nice" is not in Linda's arsenal for life. That is why she has such a difficult time with comprehending the actions of others.

But yes......I am never nice! (As I twist my moustache.....)

And as to flying pigs....sure.....want to buy one? I can parade them for you to view across that bridge that Linda is attempting to sell.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:38 pm

DavidG wrote:Something such as this might help? or not?
http://u2.lege.net/cetinbal/HTMLdosya1/ ... opulsi.htm

Howdo ugly, hows thar bin?
It's all about spin.
Phase conjugate spins.
The Earth is flat, but in all directions around it's field.
Flying saucers follow straight flat planes, planes of reality.
Magnetic fields are not how iron filings indicate.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite