Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:16 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Wags,
The Earth is FLAT, but not how We have thought of as FLAT.
Kevin

Sorry Kevin.

I cannot accept a Flat Earth, as the observational evidence is that it is a Globe. I do appreciate and respect you do not.

Of course You cannot accept the flat Earth, as there is nothing to pit against the indoctrination of it been a globe.

It doesn't actually exist , except as a series of meeting flat planes that create the illusions that are so powerfull to our limited senses.
And as We are created upon the exterior surface of such ,We cannot see anything else.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:33 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Wags,
The Earth is FLAT, but not how We have thought of as FLAT.
Kevin

Sorry Kevin.

I cannot accept a Flat Earth, as the observational evidence is that it is a Globe. I do appreciate and respect you do not.

Of course You cannot accept the flat Earth, as there is nothing to pit against the indoctrination of it been a globe.

It doesn't actually exist , except as a series of meeting flat planes that create the illusions that are so powerfull to our limited senses.
And as We are created upon the exterior surface of such ,We cannot see anything else.
Kevin

Which then creates the illusion, the conscious mind, or the unconscious mind?

Is the interaction of the planes the cause, and our 3d world the effect?

Or does our brain decode the flat planes like an eye decodes a view into a mirror?

Or are we living in a mirror....ourselves?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:44 pm

DavidG,

Why do You suppose that they find polygons on planets?
Have all the parrots flown away?
Could it be ????that straight lines are involved???

Polygons within polygons.

A circle within a polygon, and a polygon within said circle gives You a baked Pi.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Linda Wrote:
Why is my influence on ANYTHING Wags.... any concern of yours AT ALL? Why have you involved yourself so thoroughl?

Simple, friendship and to correct your activity at an earlier point. Would have been easier but that was my error not FB's. Whatever is going on in the real world you (linda) can only speculate based on what you read from two anonymous posters of which one you suspect of being in Military Intelligence. it goes well with the Black Helicopters that were on there way. lol

But of course your views are irrelevant to finding anything. Just because we are pissed with each other does not mean not looking out for him. And you in our parlance is a Paul Brant, without the rings!

I am basically an agnostic also, believing that there is a Creator of some description out there... but I am quite willing to encourage others to find that Creator and describe that intelligence any way that they want to......Do we share that appreciation?

Now this is interesting! You did not identify the feeling that was conveyed only the cold reductive incorrect definition of agnostic. 3p

[color=#0000BF]

Why then are you here to "Help" Fruitbat? Have you ever told Fruitbat that this has been your purpose?

[color=#0000BF]Of course, but that is in the real world and our cyber characters are at odds because you reposted and prodded FB.

And he is not happy, I ask him to consider that how he might feel magnified over days, months and years. Does he now appreciate what hell others have endured. I was not going to be a bystander in that, for FB that is acceptable. Now that is his business, but not yours to adjudicate.

Linda
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:42 am

Re: Andrew Bollands Story

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Sometimes its so easy to read between the lines. all you have to do is actually read what people on the HUT choose to say.

And Wags....

"incandescent with real rage"

An interesting and colorful phrase.

Compared to the fake rage and grandstanding that you have been doing recently?

Linda Brown

Again you are not able to appreciate the emotive value of that statement and give yourself away by your projection of assuming such a statement as 'Fake'. This of course is worth one point and is what someone who is use to mimicking emotion does.

What was the intent here one may ask, could that be to project on to myself your own grandiose sense of self worth. another point.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:40 am

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 8&start=80

No point reprinting, but FB is correct in his analysis of the predicament that he finds himself in, and close to appreciating the predicament that others have. It is rightly or wrongly a matter of 'perception'.

It is difficult to overcome but the first step is to take the offer given, via email, to Mikado himself and express concerns that way. It is not an easy process but only time will tell if ever if that is possible. It is down to you guys.

It might fall apart or it might yield a productive conversation on the 'back story' as described of the technology by those who practically have or are doing it. I was offered that information but I have no practical need and therefore have not participated in HUT B.

TTB is only a mortal man and it is not really that relevant, the actual science / technology is, or that was at least has been my working assumption.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 am

Wags, here is something interesting:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 572#p35572

Linda Leach wrote:I read that thread. My comments are in red.... Linda
It seems a rhetorical comment by wags got picked up and enlarged somewhat by Mikado.

Yes, I noticed that. But he had a reason to do that. How else could he field an invitation in your direction. He had to create the scenario first.

The truth is you don't seem to want or need an interpreter. I feel I would not be suitable anyway.
I must admit I am rather curious as to what a "Hut B" might entail...( are you talking to me or to Mikado? and you are right... I don't think that an "interpreter" is needed. We both know exactly what is going on. Its just the readers who are left behind.

To be honest, I do feel like I'd like to talk to Mikado sometimes, or at least use my membership over there to better effect, but as fred pointed out, and as cat alledged (incorrectly as it happened) I have the effect of being a disruptive prescence over there, ( Why do you think that it is YOU when it is THEY who are using you toward that end? WHY are they feeling the need... FRED, CAT and Mikado to point out that YOU are the disruptive influence?) which is magnified when I actually addess them directly. ( Now why would that be? If their intentions were straightarrow I would think that a good direct response is something that they actually should be looking for) I'm seen rightly or wrongly as a good ally of yours, (at one point, as a resident under your skirts!) and it's obviously hard for mikado to not see me as a spy/agent provocateur/messenger/tool to be employed in the war which makes it a whole lot less fun to participate than it could be.... So move yourself away from me and start fresh. I certainly don't need you under my skirts.... hot enough around here! :lol: .( REmember that he is CHOOSING to see you as that.... but if that was TRUE why is it that now he is sending you an invitation? I just don't want to bathe in the enmity, to be frank that I seem to engender in some of the people over there,(That "enmity" is over there whether or not you are bathing in it. YOU are not the nasty bath salts that they are using. and I am fortunate enough to have a choice in the matter. So for the moment at least I am determined to decline the offer. I hope things change one day.
You and I are both hopelessly optimistic. You however much more than me.

They made one point over there that I find my self agreeing with, the title of this thread would suggest that it's more likely to contain details about what our "man-in-black" actually knew, and I for one was hoping for a bit more "back story"
Why don't you study more about what he was actually doing.... it amazes me that you and others take Mikados word for anything ( or mine either for that matter) . How about G-Man, Katenaire and others who spoke to him on the phone, is there anyone who can flesh out this thread a bit more? I am sure that there are. Will they talk to you?

Why don't you talk to Dr. Rivest? THAT should be an interesting conversation.
Why don't you contact Mike R?
I know that you reached out for Paul but I don't remember how that worked out for you.
And of course suddenly the HUT is reaching out for you. I would certainly consider that an opportunity but would have to ask..... WHY.
FB.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/clinique-dentai ... FNisHLJplg

Here you go fruitbat, Dr. Rivest's number and office. However, be prepared when you talk to him. In the end, as I said, he was very upset with Raymond in regard to funds he invested in the psychpropulseur. It was quite a bit of money and it appeared that Raymond spent it on the wrong things. If you ever saw the psychopropulseur and held one in your hand, you would have seen that it was constructed in a medicine tin, approximately 1 to 1 1/4" in diameter. It was about 3/8" thick. It was made primarily with a 555 timer and had two LED's, timing components and a vibrator that is used in a pager...remember those? There were very few made and more than likely the total parts spent didn't surpass $200 Canadian. Dr. Rivest wanted to know where the rest of the funds went. So....go ahead....call him. Raymond had me call him and I lied for him.....just as I did for Linda with her husband George when she was with David.

You want to contact Riconosciuto? Go ahead. Do you think he will talk to you about the science? I doubt it. Do you think he will fill you in on Raymond? I would bet on it. Raymond had an admiration for Mike where he called him his "mentor". Don't believe me? Look it up for yourself on the "ttbrown" forum. He would physically cry to me on the phone as to what they did to his "mentor". What do you think happened at Allenwood...? Do you think it was like a family reunion, two old friends meeting? Here is a hint.....Raymond wasn't going to go back on Sunday and visit him again but decided he would. Can you figure out why? Not too hard, really for a self-professed bright fellow as yourself.

Now, in regard to Paul........I doubt VERY much that he would give you the "fucking" time of day. He does not talk to anyone if the name Brown is mentioned....usually....no....mostly. Hell, Linda can't even get him on the phone and you think you will? Here, try sending him a letter, I am sure Linda can give you his address. He lives in the Nashville area in Tennessee.

Now let's get something straight here. My offer that was posted was to answer questions for you owing to the fact that you stated somewhere that no one would talk. I made you an offer....again...the asshole that I am always believing that there is a modicum of civility coupled with honesty in all individuals. Why are you so bombastic in your comments? At least that is how I see them.

As to seeing you as a "spy/agent provocateur/messenger/tool" and why shouldn't I be apprehensive? Why shouldn't anyone be apprehensive of you?

The offer to talk with you on the phone is still there. You can ask any question you wish and you will get as honest an answer as I can give. It will be a one way street, I will ask no questions of you. You claim that no one will talk, well, here is your opportunity to ask. You seem to be in the thought that you are disruptive. Have you ever taken the time to do some personal introspection in reading the posts you have made that give you that impression? Your first, almost first, thread you started on this site was one titled "Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!". If that was meant to be humorous, perhaps it would have been better after you had been here for a while for if so, you timing was not impeccable.

I made the offer to be honest and provide a direct approach for afterall, it would be just a phone conversation and one way as I said and it would be on my dime (in case you don't understand that euphemism it means at my expense). You would have the opportunity to talk to someone who was present for meetings, met the individuals involved and any other question you may have as long as it doesn't violate any agreements I have with others so don't expect me to tell you how the Gravitor is constructed, the formulas creates so far and test results but most anything else is open.

The offer is not on the table indefinitely.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Hypervigillance is not pretending to be paranoid. It is being defensive at similar patterns encountered and on alert for possible potential threats. A person pretending is simply being deceitful.
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:10 am

Linda,

I have made no comment in relation to who, what or where as regards TTB alleged life story. In relation to his ideas, they are not of much material interest to myself but are to others and my very interest was to facilitate a friend who was.

Given that there is a distinct lack of empirical data, from that source on the science, no point bothering with the veracity of TTB. That appears from this side of the ocean something that did exercise Paul and Mikado when they did 'due diligence'; I personally have insufficient inclination let alone evidence to consider him a practical source.

Linda your pleather of information is contradictory in places and at times disturbing in that you appear to attack individuals rather than provide answers to apparent discrepancies. Here is one question that is your responsibility: "Who is copying and pasting these posts onto the Token?' I am positive it is not FB. Have you told him at the very least!
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:44 am

Wags,

Just a fun fact for you.

One of the things Linda Leach has always liked to do is copy and paste from this (and other) forums and say that someone else (sometimes Morgan, Twigsnapper, etc.) sent it to her, or it showed up mysteriously in her inbox, or so on.

She's got part of your mind captive :) You are projecting your honesty onto another person who does not play by your rules.

Cheers,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite