Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby wags » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:24 am

Chris Knight wrote:Wags,

Just a fun fact for you.

One of the things Linda Leach has always liked to do is copy and paste from this (and other) forums and say that someone else (sometimes Morgan, Twigsnapper, etc.) sent it to her, or it showed up mysteriously in her inbox, or so on.

She's got part of your mind captive :) You are projecting your honesty onto another person who does not play by your rules.

Cheers,

Andy

cheers Andy, she does have a creative mind, bit to far fetched really. The Post Office scenario a few months back was ludicrous. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:24 am

Chris Knight wrote:Wags,

Just a fun fact for you.

One of the things Linda Leach has always liked to do is copy and paste from this (and other) forums and say that someone else (sometimes Morgan, Twigsnapper, etc.) sent it to her, or it showed up mysteriously in her inbox, or so on.

She's got part of your mind captive :) You are projecting your honesty onto another person who does not play by your rules.

Cheers,

Andy

cheers Andy, she does have a creative mind, bit to far fetched really. The Post Office scenario a few months back was ludicrous. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 am

Oh and don't forget the attempted murder of her daughter by myself where I miss and hit the horse....and THEN....her daughter had to learn to walk all over again.

....and I haven't even been questioned by the police.....

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:09 pm

It would now appear that fruitcake has declared that this is "all about good over evil"

He hasn't defined which side He is on?

I offered to bury the hachet , when I should have known better, and apart from been totally sickened by this fruitcakes constant jibes directed My way had no reason to offer any such thing, but thats over now if He is going to describe Myself ( as I am a member here) as been "evil"
and thus also insinuating that all who are members here are same.
Why Can't He shut his fruitcake gob?

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:54 am

wags wrote:Hypervigillance is not pretending to be paranoid. It is being defensive at similar patterns encountered and on alert for possible potential threats. A person pretending is simply being deceitful.

I have received a complaint about this and for the record I am not accusing FB as saying that hypervigilance is pretending to be paranoid.
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:29 am

kevin wrote:It would now appear that fruitcake has declared that this is "all about good over evil"

He hasn't defined which side He is on?

I offered to bury the hachet , when I should have known better, and apart from been totally sickened by this fruitcakes constant jibes directed My way had no reason to offer any such thing, but thats over now if He is going to describe Myself ( as I am a member here) as been "evil"
and thus also insinuating that all who are members here are same.
Why Can't He shut his fruitcake gob?

Kevin

He believes he is right and that Linda is the injured party and the HUT should be handed over for the common good. This is from his perspective 'good'. From what I gather this is supported by the apparent friendliness of Linda towards himself and hostility from others including yourself Mr Hobbit.

In a sense you could say he is correct, but who is good and who is evil is for me to simplistic as mistakes in communication occur unwittingly in any case. I cite my own hypervigilance post as a classical example.

Give FB some slack, the problem is obvious he was not 'Myles' or 'Blue', wittingly or unwittingly he was as much a victim in that as yourself.

No need to react Kevin, this is about perception and ultimately Linda is the common denominator. IMHO of course.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:04 pm

A couple of things Linda.
You cannot seem to get Your facts in the correct timings.
Your so called Smiff, is supposed to have said I am "thin skinned "after I sure did leave that nut house of Yours.
I am not "trying to blame "The fruitcake.
I know for certain the fruitcake was desperate to get rid of Me.

And all here know how fast Myles the blind dog was at responding to My asking to be removed from the membership of the nut house....instant.

I have one agenda, and it does not include You or any of your supposed imaginary beings.
I have no ties with anyone at all....except to something to do with Your father.
I too don't give a figs arse for any so called SMIFF.

There is no good or evil, there are no sides , whatever happened to EHD???
You are now a pale shadow of a super positive being.

My agenda resides in that which is detectable, You have become an embarresment to view.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:04 pm

I do not believe that Smith said you were thin skinned. If anything, that was Linda claiming it was him. Just like the dog Myles and the horse Bogie.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Linda has referred to advice I allegedly have given to FB when he was depressed. What advice would that be? What exactly has FB said?
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Linda has referred to advice I allegedly have given to FB when he was depressed. What advice would that be? What exactly has FB said?
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite