Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:00 am

wags wrote:Linda has referred to advice I allegedly have given to FB when he was depressed. What advice would that be? What exactly has FB said?

It would appear that fruitcake has to hide beneath Lindas words.
Those words are disgracefull.
Describibg this HUT site as,

"Where impacted pus is released and it still stinks"

I am becoming ever more concerned about fruitcake Wags, Linda is very charming and appears supportive, but the true reality is been clearly shown by Herself, and I thought She was a chip off a fine block, She is embarrassing to read.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:27 am

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Linda has referred to advice I allegedly have given to FB when he was depressed. What advice would that be? What exactly has FB said?

I am becoming ever more concerned about fruitcake Wags, Linda is very charming and appears supportive, but the true reality is been clearly shown by Herself, and I thought She was a chip off a fine block, She is embarrassing to read.
Kevin

Kevin, you appear to be resonating at my frequency on FB. This is an example of making a nebulous non specific attack. The so called advice note was not mentioned or context. Indeed even I do not know what it is. From memory both FB and myself helped each other through tough times. When he needed a safe haven he came here, when I did I went there. All part of being a friend. I have given advice and FB has given advice on so many subjects, sometimes I have acted on the advice sometimes I have not, What I have not done is blame him for acting on his advice. In the end the choice is mine. In this case I have advised him, he has advised me. We disagree but that is free choice and I certainly agree that Linda displays a lot of Superficial Charm! (Trait 1).
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:27 am

kevin wrote:

Kevin

Kevin, you appear to be resonating at my frequency on FB. This is an example of making a nebulous non specific attack. The so called advice note was not mentioned or context. Indeed even I do not know what it is. From memory both FB and myself helped each other through tough times. When he needed a safe haven he came here, when I did I went there. All part of being a friend. I have given advice and FB has given advice on so many subjects, sometimes I have acted on the advice sometimes I have not, What I have not done is blame him for acting on his advice. In the end the choice is mine. In this case I have advised him, he has advised me. We disagree but that is free choice and I certainly agree that Linda displays a lot of Superficial Charm! (Trait 1).
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:58 pm

I am not deaf or blind Linda, so no need to shout my name, even though it does make it easy to spot your irrational and attempts to undermine.

I take the bile as more evidence I have reached the correct conclusion about which of you is the bad apple.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 3&start=30
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:24 am

Linda,

Just because you cannot read all the posts does not mean there is an absence of activity.
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:31 am

I forgot to answer the question that Linda Raised:-

Where had she (Linda) had ever said that she did not pay the lawyer? (Paraphrased}

The point does not exist as the lawyer / Myles are imaginary being(s). IMHO that is.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:39 am

Here is where Linda claimed to have a lawyer on retainer.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum2/ind ... 45.55;wap2

--- Quote from: Linda Brown on June 24, 2012, 08:22:49 AM ---Gee Mikado.... didn't anybody feed you breakfast this morning! <g>

As a matter of fact I do have that lawyer on retainer and have had for years. But thats not the issue here is it?

Apparently you have been sleeping. That was a major problem with the book. Paul COULD NOT VERIFY what two individuals told him, therefore, he could not go any further.

What do you mean " he could not go further?" He published his book and he has been selling electronic copies now since 2009. How much further did he need to go???? He seems happy with the result. If he was not he would be doing something about it.
--- End quote ---

I made the pertinent part bold.

Somewhere in my search, she claims to have not one but two lawyers on retainer but I don't feel like looking it up again. Do a Google search if anyone is interested.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:47 am

Mikado,

In relation to the mysterious blind dog aka lawyer, I reiterate are non existent, as to if she has one two or five is just fogging. It may of course be of interest to others that have a more sceptical view.

Wags.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Here is where Linda claimed to have a lawyer on retainer.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum2/ind ... 45.55;wap2

--- Quote from: Linda Brown on June 24, 2012, 08:22:49 AM ---Gee Mikado.... didn't anybody feed you breakfast this morning! <g>

As a matter of fact I do have that lawyer on retainer and have had for years. But thats not the issue here is it?

Apparently you have been sleeping. That was a major problem with the book. Paul COULD NOT VERIFY what two individuals told him, therefore, he could not go any further.

What do you mean " he could not go further?" He published his book and he has been selling electronic copies now since 2009. How much further did he need to go???? He seems happy with the result. If he was not he would be doing something about it.
--- End quote ---

I made the pertinent part bold.

Somewhere in my search, she claims to have not one but two lawyers on retainer but I don't feel like looking it up again. Do a Google search if anyone is interested.

Mikado

Relative to the link to the livingmoon site, I agree with sky otters post.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:31 pm

This is the thread, it's strange to read My own posts.
But I am ever so proud of one post on there, it is a classic.
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum2/ind ... 45.0;nowap
Hobbit
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite