Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Wags,

I hate to say it, but seriously, is Linda Leach and her bootlickers still causing discord in her little plot of desert scrubland ? I haven't thought about her and her 'I am Linda Leach, therefore I am great' blog site for awhile. I thought she would have crawled back under the giant crazy rock she came from by now. She is as irrelevant as she has been since her parents said, "she needs not to know."

Lol.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Andrew,

A lot of cacti in that desert.

Lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:21 am

Well I see Ms Brown has announced but failed to articulate articulated the point:

Linda Wrote:

" ... Wags has declared that " Myles" does not exist."

Her counter argument:

"I am sure that he will get a good laugh at that one. His advice to me has always been that the entire Mikado/Hut situation is a waste of my time. And I think he is right"

Well not evidence of his existence for sure, but at least she does know that this must stop, and the advice has been given her by numerous people over time. I am sceptical that Linda is capable of changing anytime soon.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Linda,

You do not even know what an ethical compass means let alone comment on mine. Clear as day to any neutral reasonable individual that reposting Karen's email was wrong. Even 'Muttley' appreciated that instantly. You instead decided to justify your actions on the erroneous belief that it would bring disrepute to Mikado and to hell with Karen's wishes. Just publish your 'novel' and F.O.
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Linda you have no idea as to who anyone is, let alone me. My general state of happiness is not improved being exposed to manipulative, greedy, and mendacious individuals.

As to being 'nice', not likely to those that fall into the above. If you think I am unhappy and not nice, you need to take a hard look at yourself. From here come across as unhappy with those that have reached the conclusion rightly or wrongly that your actions are inconsistent with your words. Linda claims she wants to be free of all this, yet does everything that contradicts such an aim. Both Linda and Mikado have continually been given exactly the same advice, but instead of either taking it or offering an alternative that respects Mikado's position you insist on making demands.

If you want this cyber address so badly, make Mikado an offer that he cannot refuse not one that must be refused. As I said to FB I relation to Mikado and Linda, his task was the most difficult. It is obvious that he failed to get through. The number of posts made by Linda versus Mikado is self evident. Mikado himself mentioned to me recently that he appreciated the wisdom of the advice and is spending more time on rewarding practical work.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:12 pm

She still wants this site?

Why?

...or does she still think she deserves it for free after I paid for everything? ...in what universe is she in?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Mikado14 wrote:She still wants this site?

Why?

...or does she still think she deserves it for free after I paid for everything? ...in what universe is she in?

Mikado

One that defies the Laws of Physics and thinks I am not a nice person. lol

Joking apart, you know well never to yield. But you know my advice is to avoid long rebuttals. Keep it pithy and relevant to 2016, remember less is more, and reasonable folk can see through it. Based on Linda accurately publishing a PM allegedly from Karen, I deduce she is already a member o the comic as one cannot send a PM without a registration. Of course it is Linda so who knows what is real and what is not! lol
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Mikado,

As well connected as Linda's imaginary group is and how well respected TTB is to them, I think you should consider selling off the site for $200,000 or so. That should be pretty reasonable for them.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Mikado,

As well connected as Linda's imaginary group is and how well respected TTB is to them, I think you should consider selling off the site for $200,000 or so. That should be pretty reasonable for them.

Andy

Only the address not the forum.
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:46 am

Linda has taken the time and trouble to write a long post, and she should refer to FB for details of any correspondence that relates to his attempt to resolve the issues; that incidentally I do believe he acted in good faith. Those communications were between us, and I cannot comment on them beyond what I have already stated. If you require further details you should consult FB, a source you trust and was representing in a freelance way your interests.
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite