Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Flat Earth Society

Postby wags » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:45 am

I was told about this forum and website and thought this could be the missing piece for Linda Brown.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby wags » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 am

Linda wrote:

can remember a time when we were all getting drawn into the discussion of what was actually happening regarding the Hutchisons..... this is a post during some of that period from the Unhypnotize Forum... posted by WAGs ( who is now a vested interest in the HUT)

The article was from the Local Paper direct, not a forum. I try not to obtain facts from unreliable sources.

And I can only speculate what the definition of 'Vested interest' the writer has in mind.

I noted with a sense of nostalgia Linda's reply to FB's reasonable question.

Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 am

Linda wrote:

can remember a time when we were all getting drawn into the discussion of what was actually happening regarding the Hutchisons..... this is a post during some of that period from the Unhypnotize Forum... posted by WAGs ( who is now a vested interest in the HUT)

The article was from the Local Paper direct, not a forum. I try not to obtain facts from unreliable sources.

And I can only speculate what the definition of 'Vested interest' the writer has in mind.

I noted with a sense of nostalgia Linda's reply to FB's reasonable question.

wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Ah...the Flat Earth Society. I thought about joining it one time....no, seriously. I thought it would be interesting to read the info they claimed to have back into the day. It is always helpful to know where we were at one time to try to see where we are going. I do find it unbelievable that due to the evidence that anyone would ascribe to such a notion.

I do see the similarities to what you are implying. No matter what the proof, there will always be those that believe. Would that be "never never land" you are referring to or would it would be "Linda Linda land" in your oblique statement in regard to Linda?

One time I talked about a man by the name of Dougherty and the East Broad Top Railroad. When one thing fails, make a more grandiose statement but never offer anything of substance. Yeah, sort of like the two lands I mentioned above.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Ah...the Flat Earth Society. I thought about joining it one time....no, seriously. I thought it would be interesting to read the info they claimed to have back into the day. It is always helpful to know where we were at one time to try to see where we are going. I do find it unbelievable that due to the evidence that anyone would ascribe to such a notion.

I think the latest Flat Earth Society output is one big satire of conspiracy story makers.

I do see the similarities to what you are implying. No matter what the proof, there will always be those that believe. Would that be "never never land" you are referring to or would it would be "Linda Linda land" in your oblique statement in regard to Linda?

To speculate about Ms Leach's views opinions is fraught with the complication that it defies the general laws of reason and responsibility.

One time I talked about a man by the name of Dougherty and the East Broad Top Railroad. When one thing fails, make a more grandiose statement but never offer anything of substance. Yeah, sort of like the two lands I mentioned above.

wags
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:05 am

Linda has an odd process of thinking. She comments:

"I note that on the HUT Wags has announced to everyone that he is " Passport challenged"..... how should we translate that?

You should not be judging it is nowt to do with thee.

That he doesn't have the funds to purchase one?
Or that he is on someones " No Fly" list? It that were the case... why would anyone pay any attention to what a security risk has to say? Just askin.... but not really all that curious."

So a hypothesis that has no basis in facts, you idly throw an unreasonable suggestion after a reasonable one. Very clever it, my compliments to your subtlety. And you go on to use this unfounded hypothesis to isolate a perceived critic. Of course it is all given away in the last glib (T1 - !) point you made ".. "But not really curious". I agree you are not curious about the specifics but are very curious and concerned at others being persuaded to change their loyalty to you, I can reassure you that they will eventually wake up, it is all a matter of time for the truth to overcome all illusions and their resonant consequences.

At least you have just exonerated accidentally FB. re IP and Isle of Man. That really is useful.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:37 am

I too am "passport challenged"
It's ridiculously expensive to renew the daft thing, I thought Europe was supposed to be one state now?
As for going to America, I doubt I will ever set foot there again, even though I loved the place.
I can confirm I am not a security risk, or unable to renew My passport.

Anyway with John and Nancy raygunning us all , it's all too late.
I prefer to stay local, and Don't enjoy all of the hassle with packing etc, so if any wandering wizard knocks on My door, I will introduce Him to Dora the rottvieler.
She's pestering Me for a walk now, and Her sister Rogue is stopping with us presently, so I have enough coping with those two .
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:04 pm

To bring this thread back onto the straight and narrow....
IMHO,
The earth is flat, and is composed upon multiple flat projections.
Those projections create a dominant cross We call polarity and equator.

The projections are in a 4D consciousness dimensions that enables the memory in 3D.
The earth is not a seperate entity in an empty space, but a local series of flat screen projections in a super conductive near solid space.
It is our now limited five senses that are fooled and thus veil ourselves from the true reality of creation.

My new dog is a mastweiller, not a rottveiller.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:51 am

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:15 pm

And Wags..... on the ttownsendbrown.com forum on June 27, 2015 you made this statement.

" I was invited by Mikado to a conference last year. ( He actually offered to pay the fare).

Now WHY would someone offer to do that unless it was a " Thankyou" for "services rendered"

I have paid many times as a " thank you" to people I felt were doing positive and helpful things....so I recognize the move.... but in this case.... why was Mikado paying you? What is it exactly that you have done for him? Its a question that many of us reading your words on the HUT should ask ourselves.

Now what services do you imagine, and what do you conceive as a 'move' , I feel your 'many' is really one. What game is it you think I am playing and why?

Oh and FB might enlighten you on my attitude to monetary transactions that relate to this cyber sub-culture.

PS Gravity (Tides) have are are slowing the spin of the Earth. Evidence is in the geological / ecological record relating to daily growth rings in a plant I cannot remember.

wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:41 pm

I paid my son-in-law's airfare to Albuquerque last year. I wasn't thanking him for anything. I was being nice, and surprising the grandkids. Oh, yeah, Mikado is never nice to anyone. He always has an ulterior motive. I also heard that he raises flying pigs.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite