Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby wags » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Mikado,

You have appreciated the title of this humble thread. Lol.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Linda response:

4.0 No I do not have to provide you with an understanding only you can or cannot do that. It is of no

importance to me that you understand anything. ( I appreciate that Wags. Actually you have helped me.)

Good progress!, apply this at all times including those you disagree with, and you may find more peace.

5.0 Linda Brown is not an entity on the HUT to verify ( And as I just wrote to Mikado..... I will not be on the HUT either. He has my name on the membership which he has held hostage even after repeated requests and demands to release it. I guess contact with me, on his terms, is very important to Mikado. He will never have that.... If your eyes were wider Wags you would know that I am verified completely in other places.

He has your request, but he cannot do so anymore than I can insist the removal of my posts from your site. He and Kim are editorial master here, and that should be respected. No one would even know you were associated for good or ill if you did not keep talking about it. Verification question was related to the comparative of posters on the HUT not other forums. My answer is I have spoken and had correspondence with Mikado and Kim countless hours. and when I was on the Token you would not for either technical or other reasons 'verify' yourself as I understand that word to mean. IE nothing to do with what you actually say but if you exist. So cold data says he has more verification than yourself in the context of the question you posed. Thanks I really enjoyed that taut sentence. lol Just because that is the case does not mean you cannot verify in another context.

The HUT is unimportant...

May I suggest that is a hope rather than a reality, your mentioning of the HUT suggests strongly emotionally at the very least the HUT is important to yourself. This is how it reads to the casual observer.

it is not in Mikados power to " verify me" by his interaction with me. Mikados world view? He has all the opportunity to spout it here on the HUT, as he has. That just proves who he is.

Sorry do not understand that logic, Mikado is not attempting verify you, he is trying to verify facts surrounding your father, you are incidental in that process. He has not claimed you do not exist, so in a way he has verified your existence!

.The ttownsendbrown.com Forum could well be re named ...... I encourage him to put his own website up...".Ronnatale.com".... let others post on it....see if one of his daughters would defend him.

It is true he could, but he should not be forced to, that is a dangerous precedent to set. If you desire the cyber address, make him a proper commercial offer / contract. that he cannot refuse and respects him and Kim even if you disagree.

There are exciting things happening on the Cosmic Token and on other sites world wide. I encourage anyone who is actually interested in the work of Townsend Brown to read along with us. New Membership is closed at the moment

. My energies are turned to the proper editing of the book that Smith and I are writing... and I do not have the time that it takes to deal with new posters. When the book is published I will open a Forum to actively discuss it with our readers.....GO FORTH... my Dad once said... and I am following those instructions.

That is not for me to comment on.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:28 am

Linda,

Now you are just being obtuse, which incidentally covers all your points. I am not even on your site! I shall stand by whom I please.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Your previous posts only show how Linda applies Copernican theory to herself. When one does so, they can't help but be obtuse to justify their existence.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:28 am

Mikado14 wrote:Your previous posts only show how Linda applies Copernican theory to herself. When one does so, they can't help but be obtuse to justify their existence.

Mikado

Cannot quite get that metaphor. However obtuse does sum it up. It just strengthens my own conviction that she can not be trusted.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:16 am

wags wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Your previous posts only show how Linda applies Copernican theory to herself. When one does so, they can't help but be obtuse to justify their existence.

Mikado

Cannot quite get that metaphor. However obtuse does sum it up. It just strengthens my own conviction that she can not be trusted.

Copernicus postulated that the sun was the center of the solar system with the planets revolving around it.

Linda, likewise, is the center and everyone revolves around her.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:39 am

Mikado14 wrote:
wags wrote:

Mikado

Copernicus postulated that the sun was the center of the solar system with the planets revolving around it.

Mikado

I would say you have wrong system then:

Should be Aristotle system with Earth at centre of the universe and of course totally rubbish. Copernician system is too close to real. lol
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:11 pm

wags wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
wags wrote:

Mikado

Mikado

I would say you have wrong system then:

Should be Aristotle system with Earth at centre of the universe and of course totally rubbish. Copernician system is too close to real. lol

HA!!!!

Good point! One rubbish postulation fitting for one that is rubbish. ..... and this being the "Flat Earth Society".....I should have known better.

Thanks for the correction.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:16 pm

Mikado

Linda is the centre of Her universe, as is all in creation.
There's a place called Stonehenge that displays such relative to itself been the centre of the universe.
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php ... 75&forum=4

Our hearts are the centre of our universe, once You grasp the consequences of this, then You can begin to comprehend universe.
It is far far more fabulous than We have ever been allowed to think.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:04 pm

kevin wrote:

Mikado

Linda is the centre of Her universe, as is all in creation.
There's a place called Stonehenge that displays such relative to itself been the centre of the universe.
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php ... 75&forum=4

Our hearts are the centre of our universe, once You grasp the consequences of this, then You can begin to comprehend universe.
It is far far more fabulous than We have ever been allowed to think.
Kevin

Science agrees with you Kevin, all places and all things are the centre. It is part of Big Bang theory. Who would have thunk it!
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite