Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Mikado,

That is about as concise of an answer as you can get.

Apples to apples Linda Leach will either 1) ignore this post, 2) take one little piece (is the 'her signing that post for George, 3) reiterate how I have thrown my lot in with dishonorable people and that I am deserving whatever horrible situation I am apparently in right now, or 4) twist your words into something new and completely unrelated to what you actually said.

I have to admit that it is really fun to mess with a pathological liar when their cover is blown, but they can't stop lying. A definite weakness of mine.

Tonight we dine on deep fried starfish, pigeon, and bananas. Where am I Linda Leach? In the past with your folks (you told me several times I would be) ? In the future with David on Necker Island (you told me I would be) ? At my daughter's wedding (remember the free token to any when you said was mine after you found a new 'your token' on EBay) ? Who knows ? Maybe all of those places...

Cheers,

Andrew
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Mikado,

That is about as concise of an answer as you can get.

Apples to apples Linda Leach will either 1) ignore this post, 2) take one little piece (is the 'her signing that post for George, 3) reiterate how I have thrown my lot in with dishonorable people and that I am deserving whatever horrible situation I am apparently in right now, or 4) twist your words into something new and completely unrelated to what you actually said.

I have to admit that it is really fun to mess with a pathological liar when their cover is blown, but they can't stop lying. A definite weakness of mine.

Tonight we dine on deep fried starfish, pigeon, and bananas. Where am I Linda Leach? In the past with your folks (you told me several times I would be) ? In the future with David on Necker Island (you told me I would be) ? At my daughter's wedding (remember the free token to any when you said was mine after you found a new 'your token' on EBay) ? Who knows ? Maybe all of those places...

Cheers,

Andrew

Bejing?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Great guess, Kevin ! Too easy, hmm ?

I was in Beijing 35 years ago as well. I am here on business and have a free day for fun before I leave. Two days ago I was close to your time zone - fromage and jabon crêpes !

Is fried starfish a delicacy here ? Actually I was going to stay away from the starfish, having dissected one in highschool biology class, but the pigeon is reportedly good (my grandfather used to hunt pigeon during the great depression for my mother and she says it's pretty good. The fried bananas are absolutely delicious !

Andrew

PS I can neither confirm nor deny I may or may not be in the future and/or past in the company of Juan, Backpack Dave, and/or TTB.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:38 am

Croissant jambon fromage, hot , straight from the boulangerie.
I guess You were in Paris, with?, and the year was?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:03 am

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:44 am

Kevin,

I was there two days ago. We had dinner in the historical section near Notre Same. I had a fresh crepe, and my companions had a nutella crepe and a pita, respectively. I also really enjoyed eating at the sidewalk cafés for lunch.

Andrew
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Kevin,

I was there two days ago. We had dinner in the historical section near Notre Same. I had a fresh crepe, and my companions had a nutella crepe and a pita, respectively. I also really enjoyed eating at the sidewalk cafés for lunch.

Andrew

Vive La France.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Has anybody any ideas about the material components of the passport materials found at 9/11 and in Paris???
I want some of this material, it's brilliant.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:21 pm

I share my opinion Linda, and quite openly state the level of my knowledge of Mr Brown. You however I have at least more reliable!? pattern. Mr Brown may have had some ideas, many others have and will and making stories up about his life devalues the very memory you wish to promote. You should look to how he is viewed as a consequence of your own cyber behaviour that is well documented not only here and the Token but on a variety of forums that you have spread like a gangrenous wound in this area of scientific and spiritual exploration. I think you have exploited these honest people for your own gratification and quite simply yes I dare accuse you!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:45 am

Wags,

What's that saying ?

It ain't slander if it's true.

She is like a bad virus that you just can't get rid of.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite