Flat Earth Society

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Flat Earth Society

Postby wags » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:11 am

Chris Knight wrote:Wags,

What's that saying ?

It ain't slander if it's true.

It is not slander in any case, it is misconceived to for her to use that term

She is like a bad virus that you just can't get rid of.

Andy

She does not know her own constitution amendment number one! Examples where should I start....

If she has a complaint she can go through the proscribed channels.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:27 am

I did know he had know that Mr Brown had no academic doctorate. I frequently ask questions I know the answer. Here is another:

Who was Myles? {Rherorical}
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:41 am

Good to see you post Chris, last time you posted was on the eve of the Daesh attacks in Paris and you were in the city of lights at your last report.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:08 pm

wags wrote:I did know he had know that Mr Brown had no academic doctorate. I frequently ask questions I know the answer. Here is another:

Could You decipher the above, as it is akin to Edward Lear.
By the way...Myles is a blind dog that can type, and add 2 to 2 and arrive at 5, I fought that was obvious?
Kevin
Last edited by kevin on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:10 pm

wags wrote:Good to see you post Chris, last time you posted was on the eve of the Daesh attacks in Paris and you were in the city of lights at your last report.

Chris is Andrew.
Was He in Paris the night before , the night before WHAT?
Hollywood is amazing, nes pas?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:41 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:I did know he had know that Mr Brown had no academic doctorate. I frequently ask questions I know the answer. Here is another:

Could You decipher the above, as it is akin to Edward Lear.
By the way...Myles is a blind dog that can type, and add 2 to 2 and arrive at 5, I fought that was obvious?
Kevin

I thought it was Linda Brown she posted under that name.
Not sure what you mean by decipher, mind I posted a possible clue in Band f Crows.

Wags
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:42 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Good to see you post Chris, last time you posted was on the eve of the Daesh attacks in Paris and you were in the city of lights at your last report.

Chris is Andrew.
Was He in Paris the night before , the night before WHAT?
Hollywood is amazing, nes pas?
Kevin

Teasing me there I think Kevin. lol
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:57 pm

We left Paris three days before the attacks. Troubling situation there.

Andrew
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Chris Knight wrote:We left Paris three days before the attacks. Troubling situation there.

Andrew

Expecting worse and little progress while the modern day Ethelred the Unready is in charge.
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 am

For Linda,

Thank you for pointing out your intent to 'offend' and attempt to rabble rouse that that course of action is okay. It is a point of view. I have extremely rarely got involved in the tech or non-tech conversations, I have taken a reading or listening mode rather than speculate without providing such detailed information that would support any scientific or other conclusion that I might have arrived at up to that point. With new facts come change. As far as Mr Brown is concerned you do not know what or how much I have studied this or any other subject.

I arrived at the conclusion that your input in promoting him has had an undesirable side effect; that makes any reasonable objective assessment of his work and inspiration not reliable. In short it renders his work to an outside observer not relevant. I am sure he was everything to you, but I do not have to accept your view as holding any greater weight than anyone including myself. What others conclude is up to them, I am not advocating for or against the character or his claims, as all information is unreliable.

I am not offended more heartened that your passion to offend, indicates my opinion of this subject is a reasonable one. In case you have forgotten that is set out in the previous paragraph

In terms of the website address that is not a matter for me as I am not the owner or moderator. If you believe as you have stated I have broken a 'code of conduct', I can only say that you should report the matter via email to the moderator using your PM for this site as I contend that the Cosmic Token 'Code of Conduct' has no jurisprudence on this website. I invite Kim or Mikado to point where I may educate myself on the 'code of conduct'.
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite