I wonder....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: I wonder....

Postby StarCat » Wed May 13, 2015 3:52 pm

I remember people getting slimed on Nickolodeon. That was ugly.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Did I win for the day ?

What do I win ? Maybe another $24,000 bill for a piece of equipment to pursue more imaginary research ?

Thank you so much Socksnapper !

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 am

In all fairness to the topic of this thread as well as the reality, the truth should be adhered to at all times. With that in mind, Kim decided to make a more truthful representation of the wheel.

Chart1.jpg

Even though she touts that she is all about discussing and researching her Father, truth be told and anyone can just peruse the Token, it is rarely done but a space needed to be added to the wheel.

And Andy,..... Kim thought about making your sliver and mine a bit larger but then I mentioned she would have to make Paul's larger as well and then we said what about kevin? So we simply left it as it is for the wheel would have ended up resembling the space station in 2001, Then that would have meant adding the Blue Danube to play in the background along with animating the spinner to rotate....see my point?....sort of like Linda running away with herself therefore, I opted out of that for if I imitated her, it would be a form of flattery and I would have to punish myself.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri May 15, 2015 4:45 pm

You forgot Fred, and Littlenki.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Kim » Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 pm

kevin wrote:You forgot Fred, and Littlenki.
Kevin

Oh my Kevin, I did!! I have been going through some things here, but that is no excuse for my lapse here, and I WILL correct this as soon as possible. I also forgot dear Cat. If you see I have missed anyone else please let me know. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sat May 16, 2015 2:55 am

Kim wrote:
kevin wrote:You forgot Fred, and Littlenki.
Kevin

Oh my Kevin, I did!! I have been going through some things here, but that is no excuse for my lapse here, and I WILL correct this as soon as possible. I also forgot dear Cat. If you see I have missed anyone else please let me know. Kim

Perhaps for clarity ,it will need multiple revolving discs.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Sat May 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Kevin,

Yes, just like the spinning circles in the Jungle Story snake's eyes !

BTW, thank you to the Cosmic friend for the "What would Commander Brown do ?" email.

Hmmmm, he'd probably con some more people and run away. That's really what he was best at. He was so good he even conned his wife and kids (except Linda Leach's brother - the one that got away) !

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sat May 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Kevin,

Yes, just like the spinning circles in the Jungle Story snake's eyes !

BTW, thank you to the Cosmic friend for the "What would Commander Brown do ?" email.

Hmmmm, he'd probably con some more people and run away. That's really what he was best at. He was so good he even conned his wife and kids (except Linda Leach's brother - the one that got away) !

Andy

If the above was proven to be so, I would be out of here pronto, but SOMETHING tells Me it is not so, but was an orchestrated series of events to appear so.
And why would I trust in You, as Linda says Your a controller, it's those spinning eyes of yours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ILPl5FQaM

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun May 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Here's the controller...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvg5LdJifqg
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:50 pm

The only problem is that he doesn't have big ears as told by himself....twigsnapper.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite