I wonder....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: I wonder....

Postby kevin » Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

I wonder?
With Mikados Italian blood, who else would ferrari turn to for gravitor engines?
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/ferra ... otos-news/
Even eckyfump should be impressed with that craft.
Looks best in red, of course.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 am

I wonder if fruitbat would ever look at such as this and wonder?
Wonder if electron and protons as commonly indoctrinated may be rubbish.
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/146/146anuphase.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed May 20, 2015 10:48 am

Linda,
I have no problem with fruitcake, He has a problem with Me.
It was a good question, He may even puzzle out what electricity is, and then realise I was not having a go at him or anyone else, just trying to convey part of a puzzle.
I have no problem with You, but somebody dreamt up a problem about Me, out of the blue.
I am in no way defending Mikado, He is big and ugly enough to manage very well.

Paranoia, will always annoya.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu May 21, 2015 3:50 am

I wonder if anyone may recognise themselves at 8.20 in this David Icke link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3lyCjilSvU
I have been guilty of such.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri May 22, 2015 3:25 pm

The David Icke talk was about consciousness, and at 8.20 was specific about posters on forums with fictitious names slagging each other off.
He can be quite comical in the way He describes this ADDICTION.
Didn't the poster using a multitude of false names...blue smith... report that he had met a reptile?
There are lots about this planet.

I often ponder about how our eyes are programmed to see what they expect to see?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat May 23, 2015 2:51 pm

I wonder....
If a craft had the ability to atler the local gravity field about itself, that such a variation could be detected by suitably located gravity field detectors?
On land, sea and airborn such detctors.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 24, 2015 10:16 am

kevin wrote:I wonder....
If a craft had the ability to atler the local gravity field about itself, that such a variation could be detected by suitably located gravity field detectors?
Kevin

I posted elsewhere in regard to Meinez, I was looking for detailed information of his pendulum gravimeter. IF a Gravitor will create a gravity well of it's own, it becomes imperative that it needs to be detected and differentiated from the local gravity well.

The Gravitor MkII, lost over 51% of it's weight. Did it interact with the ambient field or did it create a field that interacted independently? I don't know. I do know that it's weight reduced.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun May 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:I wonder....
Kevin

I posted elsewhere in regard to Meinez, I was looking for detailed information of his pendulum gravimeter. IF a Gravitor will create a gravity well of it's own, it becomes imperative that it needs to be detected and differentiated from the local gravity well.

The Gravitor MkII, lost over 51% of it's weight. Did it interact with the ambient field or did it create a field that interacted independently? I don't know. I do know that it's weight reduced.

Mikado

It will be a two way occurance, and is why I keep waffling on about the moon, as it provides the most easyily detected consequences.

IMHO,
Dr Brown will have used the gravitors to detect crafts, which will have created a local variations that could be recorded on His graphs.
The gravitor will create a local variation about itself with spin involved....field spin that will cause the apparent loss of weight ( no-thing weighs anything)
Now if a powerfull craft creating an enormous field comes into the detectable field, it will cause the reaction relative to the gravitor.
In other words the detectors of Dr Brown were located to detect these both natural local variations, and none natural.....crafts.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:47 am

Putting this here because I truly wonder what is up.

Linda had a brother named Joseph Townsend Brown. He was born in 1934 and passed away in 1990. He had a wife named Jane who lives in Washougal, WA. From what Linda has mentioned, he had two sons.

Now here is the "wonder" part of this.

In my research back when I was doing the due-diligence, I ran across some information. I re-verified it to make sure it has not changed.

Joseph Townsend Brown's obituary does not exist. The only information that can be found is a photo of a headstone that only displays the name: Joseph T Brown; 1934 - 1990.

A very simple stone, in fact, in my view, too simple. It appears from the photo that it is a flat stone or marker. The only reference found anywhere on the Internet is here:

http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Brown-32492

The local newspapers do not have any listings for obituaries where Joseph T. Brown; Joseph Townsend Brown; Joseph Brown. There were some recent hits but the wife's name did not match and of course, they are recent and not 1990.

Fred may have contacted his widow at one point or was in the process of contacting her whose name is Jane. Fred had mentioned this in the hopes of getting another perspective on Brown. He also wanted to setup interviews on various radio stations to include George Noory and Alex Jones for when her book was finished. So, we have Jane Brown and Linda being setup for interviews and he planned on having Rose as well. He thought he might be able to coax Paul but I told him that wasn't going to happen.

What I have found is that Jane Brown is alive and well in Washougal, WA. She is listed at the same address she was several years ago. When looking at certain websites....where you have to pay....her children are listed, there are three. Two boys and one girl. What is curious is that the girl was never mentioned by Linda but the names of the two boys are the same with one having the middle name "Beale".

Now here is the kicker. There is a Joseph T. Brown listed as living at the same address and is now 81 years old. That would make his birth year 1934.

I wonder.....could Joseph Brown have faked his own death?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:10 pm

It would explain the fuzziness relative to Lindas brother, She always shyed away from actually explaing about Him.
It is the best place to hide in plain sight if thought of as dead?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite