I wonder....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: I wonder....

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

kevin wrote:It would explain the fuzziness relative to Lindas brother, She always shyed away from actually explaing about Him.
It is the best place to hide in plain sight if thought of as dead?
Kevin

In a conversation with Linda one time, I remember her mentioning cancer and I believe it was colon that took Joseph's life but then it was like pulling hen's teeth to get that out of her. One thing that was consistent, was that one could tell in talking with her that tension was present in their relationship. Now I may get this a bit muddied but when Josephine was getting close to passing, Linda had said that she talked to her brother and he said he would come down in 3 weeks but he never made it for Josephine passed before he could get there. Linda had mentioned that she was upset over that.

Josephine passed away on March 19, 1989. Joseph passed on March 27, 1990, slightly over a year apart.

Wikitree lists that Joseph only had two sons and one sister and they are listed as private.

In researching for Jane, Linda had given the town as Washougal, WA.(viewtopic.php?p=31700#p31700). It was from that point on that leads led to what I posted. If Joseph had a daughter, it is not listed on Wikitree and Linda never mentioned it for she, as you mentioned kevin, shied away from talking the subject and everyone has the right to privacy. However, that raises and eyebrow. This all started due to Paul writing a book, a biography about Thomas Townsend Brown. He had a son and a daughter. He had a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law. He had, from what we know, three grandchildren.

Why is it that Linda only grouses about Paul never interviewing George when there were others? What little anecdotes could have been had that were missed? Why didn't he interview Jennifer who would have been a teenager when her grandfather passed? She would have been witness to many things that took place on Catalina that Linda talked about....in other words....a witness. The same goes for George. Is this a fault of Paul or is it a fault of someone else? Why not interview the daughter-in-law? If one were to hypothesize, one could suspect that perhaps "stories" would come out that someone did not want out.

The answer to this is quite evident. A biography is usually about the man and his accomplishments. There are usually two general parts to a biography, a person's private life/family life and of course work/accomplishments. The book was about Townsend Brown, the man and his accomplishments. After struggling for several years, Paul was running out of information and substantiation of Brown and his accomplishments. The purpose of the biography was not anecdotes about his personal life, although that would have been a part of it, the thrust of it was about his work. All that is out there is heresay mostly with a good deal of it supported by the UFO and conspiracy crowds. When the information was not forthcoming and the research was hitting dead ends, magically, an anonymous individual appeared via a public email, quite serendipitous, wouldn't one say? This person expounded on the loyalty they had for Brown and would give their life for him but they could not meet Paul in person for a face to face. Something terribly wrong with that. They could talk via an anonymous email to give information that has since on certain things been proven false but could not at the very least, meet in person.

It all comes down to credibility and there was none for either of the anonymous individuals. Who ever orchestrated this has done an enormous disservice to attempting to unravel the life of Townsend Brown. I find it disheartening in that anyone who finds out information that is not in keeping with what the "anonymous" individuals have said, they are ridiculed and harassed. They are bullied and berated.

Someday kevin, I hope the truth comes out but here is one item that raises a very serious question. If the Flame Jet Generator that was reportedly developed in Meadville was taken by the government for the B2, there is a problem. It has been reported that it was taken under what some call "born secret". The patent was issued on Feb 20, 1962 which means that the life of the patent was 17 years and would have expired in 1979. The B2 was not a "black" project but was considered a "gray" project. The first test flights to prove the concept was done in the mid 70's under what was called Haven Blue. My thrust with all of this, if the Flame Jet Generator was used to develop the High Voltage for the "Plasma Drive" (it is not an EG drive) then why didn't Brown receive compensation or his estate? The patent was active when the development was taking place. The patent was active when the design phase was taking place.

Perhaps the real reason is that there is a High Voltage Generator that creates a plasma field around the B2 which reduces wing drag and another benefit would be electrostatic cooling of the exhaust reducing the heat signature. Perhaps these developments took place after the expiration of the patents. We are led to believe that in 1968, the fan was taken into the black for the B2, if so, Linda Leach should be living quite well from the benefits provided and so should George. And if taken as under the Invention Secrecy Act, why was and is the patent public domain?

Well, this thread is called, "I wonder...." and I am still wondering.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

A thought has been nagging me for a very long time. Since this thread is titled, "I wonder....", I feel I am going to mention it.

If Paul Schatzkin is reading this, I apologize but it should be noted.

Paul's Father passed away from cancer. I don't quite remember the type but it was not all that common. When he began his communication with Morgan, he told Paul that he had the same cancer. He had a dream which featured Brown and was miraculously cured. Morgan's communication with Paul ended when he claimed that the cancer came back with a vengeance.

Several things:

1. Now how serendipitous was Morgan having the cancer that Paul's Father had? It is apparent, employing Occam's Razor, that this was by design to get Paul heavily and emotionally invested.

2. Paul was given the name David L. Smith as to the identity of Morgan and that he was the one that was involved with Linda from Great Valley. Linda presumed he was dead so this identity was "safe", again, employing Occam's Razor.

3. According to twigsnapper, Morgan was killed in a helicopter crash in Irag or the Middle East somewhere. It was in the newspapers and the number killed, according to twigsnapper, was one more than reported and it was Morgan. At the same time as this was happening, David L. Smith was in Phoenixville, PA.

Now I wonder, and I may never know unless Paul were to come out publicly but maybe, just maybe, when he couldn't find anyone to verify the anonymous emails from the character called Morgan, along with the subsequent realization of multiple characters on the forum, this was the impetus for what is called "Epic Fail" that he posted.

Perhaps Paul was pissed at the whole situation. Someone used the reason of his Father's passing to get Paul emotionally involved, when the reality of what happened hit Paul....Epic Fail was the result.

The above is part speculation based upon facts known. I know that if someone used me to get me emotionally involved, I would have done the same as Paul, especially when IP's derived from the same point. To paraphrase Paul from a conversation we had years ago, "it is difficult to know who is real and who isn't anymore..."

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Arr wonder , bin from't flat cap land of Yorkshire ,whats a going on about mee.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=eck ... 97EF06442B

Well ecky thump, thars some reet dickheads about.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite