Here are answers to the Cyber Bully

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Here are answers to the Cyber Bully

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:53 am

Linda has started a thread - Message to KIM on the HUT - http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 698#p34698 (oh look, the word Token or Cosmic Token appears. The Nickel Site as appears on the front page is intentional and as nothing to do the censor function as to what your admin person has told you.)

This is nothing more than Cyber Bullying disguised as feigned concern for Kim over the death of her son. She has gone so far as to call it a sham but not on the thread linked above. She actually started this round of bullying on the Andrew Bolland thread.

For some reason, Linda seems to feel she has the "right" to demand answers, as she has said on her forum. To what end? Is she related to Kim's son? Is her Father related? As far as I know, the answer to that is no, in fact a resounding no.

She starts by citing dates and asks for information, well, here is some info, be sure to copy it to her fruitbat for accuracy, if not, then Linda on her proxy.

1. Kim's sons incident happened in January of 2010.

2. The Huntingdon meeting was on December 13th, 2008, clearly a year and a month prior to.

3. You were informed what was happening at the time it happened for we both talked everyday. You knew what happened and when it happened at the time it happened. In fact, Kim wanted to know if there was anything you could do and you said no, there wasn't.

4. You may or may not have known about the amulet on Kim's chain for the reality of it is that it is not important to mention but knowing how close we were, I am sure I mentioned it.

5. You are lying in that you didn't know about her son until June of 2010 when you came here to meet Dave. Think about it, if we were so close at the time as you have claimed....I wouldn't have told you about something so devastating?

If you can't get the dates on this correct, how is anyone expected to believe you when you state other facts pertinent in regard to your Daddy?

You are not only cyber bullying but you are now crossing the line into libel. Your claim, indirectly, that I was either involved with Kim's sons incident or that I have tracked down the person involved and "taken care" of them is about as ludicrous that I shot at your daughter and hit the horse. Your mouth is writing checks that your ass can't cash.

Now here is a thought for you. You are claiming that you have some unalienable right to know information in regard to this incident. You make claims not knowing what has been done, what has been found out and what is going on. You demand to know, again, as if you have some right to know. You then attempt to weave in a story to justify your cyber bullying in that it is germane to your Father, which is totally absurd. You question why we, meaning Kim or I, are not openly posting about any investigation, any facts with the case or any resolution on this site.

Well, first of all, it is not apropos for this site for it has nothing to do with the purpose of this site no matter how you attempt to justify your posting on your site but then what should one expect when you are commercially using your site to sell dogs. You will always look for a way to justify your antics. If you want so much truth we can go there and ask you questions THAT ARE PERTINENT TO YOUR FATHER.

Here are some ongoing questions that have remained unanswered for 9 years:

1. Why have you never supplied any verifiable proof to Morgan or twigsnapper?

2. Why not any verifiable proof to the NA337 when the record clearly shows it is a false statement from Morgan?

3. Why not any verifiable proof in regard to Sarbacher being in the military and in Europe at the end of the war when proof has been presented to show he was in Georgia?

4. Why not any verifiable proof in regard to Hans Von Luck in regard to getting Miethe out of a Gulag when what little is out there in regard to Miethe puts him in Egypt at the time?

5. Why was it reported, and backed by twigsnapper, that Helen Towt was involved with a hit and run and was presented as a "hit" when the record not only indicates the accident but the person who was involved by name?

6. Why after all that was said about Helen Towt was it not disclosed that she was related to Josephine Beale and that is why she and her sister figure prominently in the story?

7. Why no verifiable proof about the scam in Meadville by Brown when there are public records?

8. Why hasn't the proof from the translation by Raymond Lavas in regard to the French experiments where he found that Brown misused the facilities?

The list goes on but all the above is in regard to Brown and the biography and those few questions demand answers more so than any questions that have no bearing on that biography. They could be easily answered by twigsnapper or Morgan but they have NEVER been answered and these are just a very few that could be answered but instead, we have twigsnapper on the ttbrown forum substantiating the above incidents that have since been shown to be inaccurate due to information coming forth. Why no corrections? Why no rebuttals to show the facts that are wrong or inaccurate? Instead, posted replies are nothing more than unsubstantiated babble supported by sycophants and minions in which they mimic the babble?

Why is it that when Paul's forum shut down, twigsnapper never posted on any other forum? The answer lies within the realization that IP's are traceable. But then twigsnapper has all these supposed resources. Hell, even fruitbat comes in here on proxies. Why no twigsnapper? Why no JD Barrett? (that was one of the nails in the coffin for the Epic Fail) Why no Mark Culpepper? Why no Victoria Steele? Why no grinder? Why no Martin Calloway? These are more demanding questions that need to be answered than her attempt at cyber bullying.

And that brings me to the following....if twigsnapper has all these resources, it would be a simple thing for him to get Morgan to jump in the time machine and go back to find out the answers to the questions that Linda is asking and demanding answers for. Or how about this, since twigsnapper is so connected in the intelligence community, it seems rather simple to me that it would not be very difficult to get all the reports etc but then it only reinforces the notion that both he and Morgan are nothing more than fabricated constructs in that Linda is openly asking for information.

Rational individuals can easily see the bullying taking place and has taken place. The control of the Hut was taken away from her due to libelous unsubstantiated statements she made in regard to Kim that were made in August of 2011. It had nothing to do with questions she was asking but it was all about the libel.

Linda, here is something in regard to being morally correct.

If you have information that I was involved with Kim's sons situation or that I have "taken care of" the individuals than you have a moral obligation to inform the proper authorities:

East Coventry Police - 610-495-0119

I suspect nothing will happen just like nothing happened in regard to her daughter and the horse.

Anyone who goes along with her posting is as morally reprehensible as she. Anyone who sits by and watches her do this is just as morally reprehensible which means the active posters on the
Token are morally wrong to not speak up.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Here are answers to the Cyber Bully

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 708#p34708

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Message to KIM on the HUT
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 pm

ttownsendbrown.com
Refresh my memory Mikado. Is this statement from you the truth?

"What I find distressful is her claiming that Kim's sons passing and how it happened is any concern of hers. Her interest in it has no bearing on her Father, no bearing on her site and when she posted her remarks in August of 2010, that is why I took control of the Hut.So.... you " took control of the HUT" because of the things I was asking about KIMs son?

really? Isn't that convenient.

Linda Brown TTB Consortium June 2015

What you said that caused you to be removed as an admin of the Hut was that Kim was a drug addict. I recall nothing in regard to her son at that time for there wasn't any mention by you or anyone. The first response from Kim in regard to you mentioning her son is here:

viewtopic.php?p=31159#p31159

This post was due to you mentioning it on the Token and then continued here for quite a while by you Linda, in an attempt to raise into question my veracity as you twisted words. As to the control of admin, it was taken after talking to a lawyer. How is it, missy, that you seem to have such great recollection about things past when it comes to your Daddy but others, your memory is crap and selective at best?

As to fruitbat saying there are talented people on the Token.....really? I haven't found them and he is certainly not one of them especially when looking at how he calls his lifter a Gravitor. Even Andy agrees with that summation. Also, fruitbat is an active participant to your Cyber Bullying.... of which I am not surprised.

I would wish you to experience the loss of a child in the manner it happened with Kim but then that would make me as bad as you. You seem to not understand the level of grief involved. Oh, you may think you could imagine it but then after the imagination is gone, you will still have your daughter alive. You have no concept of the emotional toll. You act as if Kim should be reacting as the psychopath you are but Kim is not that type of person. You seem to labor under the delusion that you as well as fruitbat, have some right to demand answers from Kim which is nothing more than a misdirected attempt from what it actually is and that is bullying.

You, Linda, have never experienced grief on the level that Kim has. Fruitbat, from what we know, has only experienced grief with his cat. How would he feel if individuals demanded him to talk about it? And that is just a cat and not a child whose life was ended in the manner that it was. A child who was carried in the womb for 9 months. Nursed, raised, first haircuts, first birthday cakes, first steps, first day of school....should I go on? How about how it is to face Christmas with no present under the tree. Thanksgiving dinners with an empty place or Easter. How about the anniversary of his passing? But somehow, you feel that Kim should have the anger as you have expressed which is supported by fruitbat as well. I would wager, strongly, that neither of you have experienced loss as Kim in the manner that it occurred. I wish that upon no one. What I wish is that you and fruitbat would mind your own business. What the two of you are doing is nothing more than to bully to inflict emotional pain masked as some form of righteousness in that this is what your Daddy would do. Frankly, it is none of his business either. Time will never heal the wound that Kim has. Ask a parent who lost a child to a drunk driver or through a violent act and see how they feel. Ask them about the grief. Ask any parent how they feel about the loss of a child violently like in Aurora, CO or in the shootings in Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT. Some will more than likely talk, others want to be just left alone. You were told this on more than one occasion. So what better way to inflict emotional strife and bully than to do what you are doing, both of you, on the Token. Perhaps if both of you had experienced the loss of a child you would understand and then maybe, just maybe, Kim would be open to talk with you. However, you both have shown that neither of you are trustworthy and would have no compunction to publicly talk about those conversations.

I would wish both of you to die as morally reprehensible individuals but then, that would make me as bad as the both of you and I don't want the kharma. I hope the two of you will find peace in your life so that you both will not feel the need to either bully or cyber bully.

There is so much morally wrong with both of you and this incident only substantiates my post.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:11 pm

No one should outlive their child, but it happens. Television can wrap up a cold case in an hour. Not so in real life. The trial of James Holmes is in it's second month now. We hear about on the news. We read about in the newspaper. Three jurors have been dismissed for failing to follow the judge's instructions. Two psychiatrists have testified that Holmes was legally sane at the time of the massacre. His notebooks indicate that he chose his venue after careful deliberation. I will not set foot in that theater. In my opinion, it should have been demolished out of respect for the victims and their families.

Rant over. Naptime.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 pm

I sincerely hope that Kim is handling all of this , and not about to errupt like a volcano.
I for one ,cannot fathom what Linda is pushing here, it is way below the belt blows.

She always uses the term "agenda" ,what the dickens is the agenda behind this ??????
My heartfelt best wishes and to Kim and Mikado, remember that these things are sent to test us.

Linda, either clarify, or be held in total contempt.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:25 pm

One more comment, I will attempt to make it my last.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 729#p34729

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Message to KIM on the HUT
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:06 pm

A friend had a response to your heart wrenching comments here Mikado

ttownsendbrown.com

"A child who was carried in the womb for 9 months. Nursed, raised, first haircuts, first birthday cakes, first steps, first day of school....should I go on?"
She asked...." Yes... quite a wonderful child....doesn't he deserve to have a name attached to his tragic story?"
She agrees with me that a proper public record of the terrible " situation " should be out in the open... unless there is a reason to keep it hidden.

At least I am not the only one saying....." Wait just one moment here... something is fishy"

Linda Brown TTB Consortium June 2015

You don't even abide by fair use and put a link in your post. Why is that? Because fruitbat can't copy it fast enough before the program detects an IP on the Spam list and automatically block it? Whatever....but it only shows your contemptuousness.

Several things which I know you will retrieve from here.

You started this entire thing with Kim's son as a means to upset her, pure and simple for that is in keeping with your traits as a psycho/sociopath. When you are caught in a conundrum of your own making, you will divert the attention in any manner possible. You chose this, for you knew it would be an emotional attack, you are doing this by design. I posted the link yesterday where Kim responded, emotionally, to your starting it on the Cosmic Token back when this all started. Now keep in mind that Kim could not post on the Token therefore, you started all of this. Kim never once brought up her son to you on the forum.

Therefore, your stating that Kim started it all is not only erroneous, it is a flat out lie, something you are very good at doing bald-face. I am truly amazed, in retrospect, at how well practiced you are in looking individuals eye to eye and tell those lies.

You brought this entire subject up. And now, you demand answers and state that you are entitled to them in some perverted logic attached to your Father.

You can tell your friend this which by the way I believe has the physical substance of Morgan and twigsnapper and a host of others. She nor anyone else is entitled to anything on this subject. Your friend says, "quite a wonderful child." All children are born wonderful, it is how adults raise them that can be a deciding factor as to how wonderful a human being they will be when they grow up. All children are normally carried for 9 months. Those that are fortunate will be nursed and raised. They will have their first haircuts, enjoy their first birthday cakes, take their first steps as well as have their first day of school. ALL children are, as you friend said, quite wonderful. I believe it is more special to celebrate those that are alive and not do what you are doing. I know one person who thinks Kim's youngest son was special....Kim, he was her last child. He was not special to you or your phantom friend. If she truly exists, let her speak for herself....and on this forum but then, that would be what you want so on second thought, no, please don't tell your phantom to come here.

You have no parental rights, no familial rights. You are not a friend of the family, in fact, you are more of a burden having known you. You are like a boil that is once excised, returns and keeps returning regardless of what is done to remove it. For some unknown reason to anyone who has read your tomes in regard to Kim and this subject, those that are normal individuals and unlike you, can only wonder at the purpose of this. There is no compassion in you for you have never exhibited so to anyone. When you were considered a friend of the family, you and I talked about Kim and the devastation it did to her and the reasons for it. I also told you that the Doctor put her on anxiety and depression pills which you turned into a statement in August of 2011 and said that "Kim was taking drugs." What does that mean in the usual contexts? Most, if not all individuals would interpret that as "illegal" drugs. You eventually back-pedaled and claimed you were talking "prescription" drugs. Too late, you intentionally constructed it exactly how it came across. You used it as a tool to tell individuals to ignore Kim's posts for she was on drugs. Is it a lie when one intentionally constructs sentences to portray a different meaning? That is what caused you to lose access to the admin function. You claimed you were banned but lo and hold, you were able to post which you did. And now you are claiming it was because of comments you made about Kim's son. That is a lie. And now we are here to witness your next attack and to what end? How does it further your supposed quest for information in regard to your Father? It doesn't and anyone reading this can see it for what it is.

You seem to be under the delusion that you are entitled to his name and that all the facts surrounding the case should be posted for ALL have a right to this information. Please....I mean it.....please explain to me how anyone has the right to know anything in that Kim or I should post so on a public forum? I really would love to hear the convoluted logic that you and your friend are using.

At the time this happened, you were told his name several times. In fact, I used his name in our conversations many times when we talked about it and you now show exactly how compassionate and caring you really are....you can't remember his name. And now, you demand to know his name...and I did use the word demand due to that perverted logic you are attempting to wholesale to anyone that wishes to read my tome in response to you.

I notice that you have signed your posts with - Linda Brown TTB Consortium June 2015. I have further noticed that others used that signature after the UFO convention. I wonder, are they still using it? I believe it may have been Griffin and ecker. If this is true, and since you are signing your posts with this signature, then are they in agreement with what you are doing? If so, you can imagine my response.

In summation, you nor anyone else is entitled to know anything. I have no compunction to go into the details for it is too painful. Can you understand that? Apparently you nor anyone on the Token can for the reality.....not one person has said anything to your latest antics and one even supported it.

It is all about privacy. The subject being discussed has no bearing on the purpose of this site - Discussions of Townsend Brown and other Obscure Scientists, their work, lives and everything else in the Universe. I see nothing that even remotely would link Kim's son to any of the above subjects. Unless one using convoluted logic as you do would group it with "everything else in the Universe."

Privacy Linda, no....missy. It is about privacy and anything being asked in regard to the questions you have, no, ....excuse me,..... demanded to know is none of your business. None of fruitbat's business, nor ecker, nor Griffin, nor Mad Max or Bob. And that includes your phantom girl friend.

You seem to think that I am answering for Kim as if that is indicative of something. I suppose it is in a manner but not in what you imply. She doesn't need to bring it up. She has enough of her own medical problems, as has been posted on here but I am sure you never copied them or read them for it did not fit with your psycho/sociopathic agenda. If you did read about it then I would say that it shows sign of some improvement in your character. You didn't use it as a tool to argue but then you would use her sons death as a tool....well, one could hope that you would be a human being with traits that make you acceptable to society but alas, it is not to be.

Privacy, that is Kim's choice, not yours to make or the sick bastards at the Token that are afraid to speak up. They more than likely don't want you to do to them, what you did to those that did speak up once before, in other words, they don't want to be banned. So, when you sleep with the hogs......you will stink like the hogs and be one.

As far as I am concerned, this is done, I wish to not waste my time and take kevins' advice.

Mikado

PS: Only someone as sick as you would believe it all was made up.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Mikado,

I'm not sure you understand how important other people's families are to Linda Leach (sarcasm there). Here's a fun story.

This was just before the meeting you, I, Linda Leach, Radomir, and Trickfox had in Las Vegas. I think it was 2008.

Linda Leach got all upset about me having a "stranger in the house," because one of my wife's old boyfriends was snooping around, and I had told her.

Well, Linda Leach gave me an ultimatum from "Twigsnapper." Either my wife and daughter go, or I give up being involved with the TTB scene. Eventually I reached an agreement with the fictional Twigsnapper (Linda Leach) that I would cut my wife and Mark Bean completely out of the "research" we were doing, and I could keep being involved.

Looking back, being the person I am, had I actually divorced my wife for the sake of the "research," which turned a bit sour since the the vast majority of it was made up by Linda Leach...Let's just say it worked out better this way.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:12 pm

From what Kim says, Linda is now claiming that her son's passing was a lie and a fabrication. She gives what she calls a valid explanation supported by associates. I am sure they have as much substance as Morgan, twigsnapper and a cast of characters we could call the "West Coast Story". I can see it now....rave reviews...held over showings.....all sold out and attended by one person....well, maybe two that I can think of but one will need a passport.

I believe what all are seeing is called "projection". She is projecting exactly what she has done onto others for that is all she knows. Further, she claims I asked her for a "trip"....not exactly correct but then she is very good at twisting a story. She claims that some things can't be changed....but.....

...she has claimed that major events such as the detonation of an atomic bomb in a harbor in England was changed. She also claimed that during the assassination of Kennedy that Jackie was killed but Morgan went back and saved her....think that came from a Quantum Leap episode but I am not too sure but it might have been the show called "Seven Days". I think that is where she got the idea that there is a price to pay for time travel....and then she woke up!

She really needs help. Notice how she talks to an audience? No one is answering here. An audience of one.

Sad.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Quantum Leap: Lee Harvey Oswald Part I. Sam Beckett leaped into a Secret Service Agent and saved Jackie Kennedy. In an alternate timeline, she was killed along with the president.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:54 am

yeah, that's it Cat. I find it curiously amazing that situations on TV and Movies are very similar to stories told but then THOSE TV and Movies scripts were based on the stories.....yeah....right.....wanna buy a bridge?

On another note:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 746#p34746

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>
Mikado... it has not worked! It will not work!.... the daughter of Townsend Brown ( and her friends) are going to be your worst nightmare.Linda Brown TTB Consortium June 2015

And yet another threat to now include unnamed friends. You do realize that your incriminating the membership of the Token? How does ecker, Griffin or rose feel about that? Do they realize that you are implicating them, thinly perhaps but enough to make them spend money to defend themselves?

You have crossed a line Linda. You have created a thread for the express purpose of stating that the death of Kim's son was faked, or so it appears. Your reasoning is that it was planned to discredit you, your Father or to get a ride in a time machine. You twist facts, as usual and now you also have recruited someone to stalk Kim and/or I as well.

My worst nightmare was meeting you. Your friends are nothing more than whispers in the pines.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 746#p34746

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>
Other associates of mine say that KIM does not deserve compassion...I have not decided yet whether to accept that advice.
<snip>

An entire thread dedicated to making claims as stated above which clearly displays that you have accepted your associates advice. Are you really that stupid or delusional to believe your own tripe to make that statement? One can only wonder who those associates are. They more than likely have the consistency of fog.

You really need to do a post count and see who starts these little public tet-a-tets spread across two forums where no one can post on your forum but you can post here. What does that say? Not only should you do a post count but look at the time stamps. The time stamps on the Hut when viewed by a visitor are EST, on the Token is GMT, just for reference.

I have no fear of proving Internet defamation against you and your consortium, if they are smart, they really should consider jumping the ship.

Have a nice day!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite