Saber Rattling on a flimsy soapbox

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Saber Rattling on a flimsy soapbox

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:11 pm

I see fruitbat is at it again. I would like to think that you read these before you cut and paste but I doubt it, more than likely if you do, it is after you have pasted. You will take what I say with a grain of salt and may even throw in a bit of your usual comments but you should know that you are being used. Let her come in here on her own if she wants to read. I would be more than willing to unban her home IP if she would only act like a grown up and respond directly. No one who posts here can go to the Token and respond since they have been deleted as members. Her membership is still active, heck, when she goes to the different WiFi's she could login if she truly wanted to respond and debate. It is apparent that a one sided debate is all she is capable of for there is no threat of a counter argument. Do you really think this normal? When the time comes, you will do something that will twist her pantyhose and you will be like hobbit, Cat, Luis, myself, Fred and Nancy Hutchison and all those others that didn't agree with her. I remember how I felt when she turned on me and all I did initially was to question Dave Smith as Morgan. I lived in the same town, I knew the truth. Well, I'm done, good luck.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 828#p34828

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Andrew. You don't know about Dr. Kovalenko?

Mikado claims that he doesn't know who he is.

And I guess since some of the members on the HUT don't have the research skills enough to know of him...

perhaps I can repeat this little message posted here on the Token quite some time ago. The questions need to be asked again... very carefully. Notice that this was written in October....

[i]"by Linda Brown » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:06 am

And this is a far out thought that I seem to need to be awake at 3am to write here....????

Why was it that the "A kid named Smith, who walked across the cornfield to join us at Ashlawn" HAPPENED TO BE A STUDENT of the Russian Language?Why is it.... that as he was being drawn into the group that my Mother had dubbed " Nassau".... why is it that Dad set up a meeting between that kid and Ilya Tolstoy. Why was it that Captain Tolstoy and this kid had that important discussion in that language? Why is it that only AFTER that meeting in St. Augustines Marineland was there another big meeting set in Nassau. Why is it that being a " Russian Translator" became this kids " job discription" in the years that followed?

Why is it that there have been for years....... Russian scientific trawlers anchored off the tip of Cape San Antonio in Cuba?

Why is it that a gentleman who speaks fluent Russian ( besides having a wonderful soulful Russian singing voice) was encouraged to write of his experiences with what could be called " Pop up" messages while he happened to be in the Berlin Tunnel before it was... " discovered" and revealed. Why is it that this Gentleman ( Dr. Kovalenko) and the man named Smith have had the opportunity to meet and review work, personally.

Why is it that this all seems to be coming together especially NOW?
[/i
**********************************************************************************************
And strangely....nearly a year later.... those questions are STILL important. Maybe even MORE important.

And now of course I have other questions... WHY is it that it was important for me to be shown conclusively that I had " a couple of moles in my network".... WHY was it important for me to discover that Mikado and you were together conspiring in what I was trying to do? WHY has it turned into such an obvious case of twisted mentalities forming an alliance?

For me it was an obvious and kind lesson in how to discover and guard against future treachery. It was nothing I had ever experienced before. I appreciate the length of time that some took to let me see what was happening... what had been happening behind my back for all of those years. I had to discover that for myself and it is a lesson I will NEVER forget.

There are many more questions that I have regarding the two of you... Andrew Bolland ( Chris Knight) and Mikado Mikado (Mikado).... but for now I am content to know that you are having to operate out in the open.

....with your membership and the ordinary public watching your EVERY public action. ...and with others watching your every hidden move.......

Now.... with absolutely no further connections with Linda Brown....... Lets see how long your association continues to be viable.....

As I have been told (and am ready to accept.) It is no longer my concern.

Linda Brown TTB Consortium June 2015
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

First comment would be...."with absolutely no further connections with Linda Brown..." , that is not going to happen or is happening. Fruitbat continues to cut and paste to Linda and she keeps responding. She can't keep her mouth shut, never could and she won't here. She is just doing dramatic presentation, situation normal.

What membership are you referring? Membership to the normal human race where fantasy driven individuals who present such as fact don't live? okay, I'll agree to that.

Linda is referring to Ilya Tolstoy who was one of the founders of Marineland in Florida. She would have us believe that he vetted young Smith by talking Russian to him. It is quite possible that they did speak in Russian, if they ever really met for all we have is her word that it happened. Based upon other stories, not only to Paul but to others, the chances are that this is another example of how an actual event is embellished into a story that is so far removed from what happened as a sword is to a gun, both weapons mind you but totally different.

We were led to believe that Brown visited the Berlin Tunnel just prior to it being discovered and somewhere, twigsnapper made comment they barely got away or something like that. I just don't feel like going to look for the link but it will be at the ttbrown.com/forum. Now here are a few facts:

1. Brown left and came home on April 4, 1956 on the Liberte' as mentioned in Chapter 70, page 464 of the book "Defying Gravity".

2. It was reported in "Defying Gravity" that Brown went to Cheltenham for the Gold Cup which was run on Thursday, 8th March, 1956.

3. The Berlin Tunnel in question was discovered on 21-22 April 1956 (http://www.coldwar.org/articles/50s/berlin_tunnel.asp)

How could Brown have been there? He would have to left immediately. Although this might be possible, there are questions as to his being at the Cheltenham Gold Cup due to a conflict of dates, a usual issue that seems to occur. (viewtopic.php?p=31189#p31189)

Now, what about Kovalenko and the La Fonda group? I am aware of the La Fonda group as to doing remote psychokinesis experiments and a fellow named Eugene. If memory serves me, I think they were out of Alamos and he was a retired physicist. I could be wrong with all of this but they something to do with remote viewers as well. I just don't feel like doing a Google, if I am wrong, I am wrong, don't really care but I believe you, Linda, are wholesaling another story based upon some fact or communication with someone connected to the study this group was doing. Here is a link to a blog I was following a few years back; https://www.blogger.com/profile/13270393663168509250 . Somewhere in there the La Fonda Group is mentioned but no mention of Kovalenko. Can't wait to hear the explanation.

And one last time. There were no moles in what you call your network. Why do you call all of us that were involved with you as "your network"? Sounds a bit egotistical that we were in "your network". I was under the impression that we were all together in search of truth in regard to your Father's work. I was under the impression that any information we found out was to be shared with all. I was under the impression that we were all equal. You do understand that concept? don't you? Probably not, due to all your actions.

The only twisted mentalities are the ones in your cranium....and perhaps Dave from association. No one was out to get you. You are operating under the assumption that there was a conspiracy. Is this what you call it when the truth is found out and it doesn't fit with what you have been wholesaling? Why do you think the rebuttals to you with links and citations? They serve to show you are wrong. That is not an attack, as you claim but if you continue to tell the same stories when confronted with facts then it reflects upon you as what you have been called. Either a liar or someone so gullible but then, your gullibility to certain individuals has been closely proven that those individuals are one in the same....you.

And lastly, you seem to be under the impression that Andy and I are into some type of association. Wrong, as usual. We have become the friends we should have been a long time ago but were not due to your machinations behind the scenes. How is it that you accuse everyone else of what you are guilty of?

I pray that you find peace.

Mikado

https://www.blogger.com/profile/13270393663168509250
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Saber Rattling on a flimsy soapbox

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:28 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:54 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:35 pm

I see one of his blogs mentions Full Body Burden by Kristen Iverson. Personally I think the woman was incredibly naive to be unaware of the mission of Rocky Flats. The problems and safety infractions were noted in both The Rocky Mountain News and The Denver Post on a regular basis.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:26 am

Posting this in this thread due to the nature of the closing statement.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 837#p34837

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Andrew.... George brought something up that I had completely forgotten about.

YOU were the one who supplied us with our first computer. I think that George paid you for it but as I recall .... it was not " off the shelf"..... you " put it together" for us. We used to joke that it was a sort of Frankenstein with parts from here and parts from there but it worked and I was grateful to you.

But now.... I see that you probably were monitoring my every keystroke... even then.... what a terrible betrayal from so early on. I was truly stupid to not even consider that this sort of thing could even possibly happen.

So congratulations. That must have been a big score.

So you were the one that Gordon Novel was speaking of when he was quoted as saying..." Don't worry about Linda Brown. She will never get anywhere. I have a someone on the inside. I will crush her network like a walnut."

I am paraphrasing a little bit there but I have the original quote tucked safely away and the gist of it I have never forgotten.....

So did Mark Bean turn out to be too much of a threat?

And all of that was still working for you , wasn't it.....until Smith showed up.

Linda Brown

Andy, looks like Linda is claiming you put a "keystroker" in the computer you gave her. Now why do I find that hard to believe?

Smith showed up due to my finding him in Phoenixville due to his Mother's obituary. Nothing fancy....nothing out of the ordinary.....nothing Caroline. In fact, I remember sitting in an Adirondack chair outside on TTBrown's birthday when I talked to him for the first time. He never found Linda, wasn't even looking for her.

So, if one looks at the Freudian slip in Linda's statement (I am sure most will see it). Everything was working for Linda until Smith showed up. The truth of Dave being "Backpack Dave" roaming the streets of Phoenixville, attending AA meetings with his sponsor (Jim Vaughn), and I know Jim and have talked to him, only served to be the catalyst that turned out to be the cure for the Kool Aid that everyone drank. I am sure she will not make the same mistake again.

Answer the claims she made as you see fit, Andy.
....if at all.

Her last comment in regard to Mark Bean. Looks like I am not alone in being accused of something capital. Let's see....her daughter, herself and Kim's son. Now she is accusing you, left handidly as she is quite adept at, of the same with Mark Bean. She really is ill so take that in a manner of compassion when you answer, ...or not.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Mikado,

Not sure about Mark. Is Linda Leach implying he was a threat to me, or her, or you ?

As to her first computer, I was into building computers for people for awhile. Seems every time I would go up there I'd be fixing it. I think they may have had it until Paul gave them one of his laptops. She didn't want to use it for some reason. Heck, they may still have the one I built sitting around somewhere.

If it did have a keystroke program on it, then I would most certainly have used any knowledge. She knows I didn't, otherwise I would have offered up all her psychosis for the world to see a long time ago !

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:45 am

I have learned that Linda is very good at insinuation.

Let's look at what she said:

"So did Mark Bean turn out to be too much of a threat?"

She is asking if he was too much of a threat. A simple question, really, wouldn't you say? However, what is missing is what she knows and what we know. Mark has passed. She knows that. She has asked questions in regard to it. She has attempted to make it a conspiracy of sorts by raising all sorts of questions by including your involvement, again, of sorts.

In other words, when one looks at what she knows in that he has passed and at her past questions, she is implying by an interrogative that you had a hand in his passing because you found him to be a threat.

Why is it that everything/everyone who doesn't agree with her is a threat?.....part of the socio/psycho pathology.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:00 pm

This may be a good read....
http://www.milorambles.com/2015/06/02/g ... ok-review/
I fink You may find reference to T-force.
You don't fink TT Brown could have been part of T-Force??
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Force
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:40 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Mikado,

I get it.

So, Linda Leach, was Bear too much of a threat ?

(FYI, Bear was a friend of George's that passed away).

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite