Mark Moody did say it...fruitbat

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Mark Moody did say it...fruitbat

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:18 pm

I was told that Mark Moody claimed he said something on another forum but that he couldn't login. Well, all he has to do is to attempt and request a "forgotten password" and he would be able to login. However, the post he is looking for is in the archived section which is not accessible. Therefore, even if he did attempt to login or was successful, he wouldn't have found it.

There are about a half dozen posts in regard to his idea. He also mentioned some type of "push-pull effect". So fruitbat, if you want to see the photos, you will have to login but the text is there.

But here it is:

Mark Moody wrote:RECYCLING IONS
Postby mark moody » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Picture #3.
Deyo_design_ship_200.jpg
Deyo_design_ship_200.jpg (7.8 KiB) Viewed 20666 times

Someone "caught on".
Maybe by re-reading something?
Notice the top electrode, the toroid use and the overall design.
Mr. Brown's top plexiglass and metal disk are replaced with a top metal disk only.

Picture #4.
TOP OFF.jpg
TOP OFF.jpg

The top is off in this picture.
Notice the protruding top electrode and the layered open design?
Mr. Brown's device also has a top protruding electrode.
Mr. Brown's device is hollow, uses a toroid.
Mr. Brown notes in his 1st notebook and Bahnson's, that use of a toroid as a bottom electrode eliminates downward pressure.
Mr. Brown's design also is layered and has the top and bottom electrodes separated by air.
Plexiglass is used in Mr. Brown's design to "house" the circulating ions.
Containg the generated ions enable the disk to "build up" more force/power to assist with lift.

Now who do you suppose had the idea first :D
It is stated inDeyo's video #8 of eight on youtube, "he was so close-if only he had done this".
I think Mr. Brown did not miss a thing.
Perhaps, we are only now discovering all that he did do?
Look at the pictures again..top and bottom electrodes, toroids, protruding center electrodes, hollow designs.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it!
Mark
mark moody
Flight Engineer

The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Mark Moody did say it...fruitbat

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 am

Fruitbat seems to think that he is barred from logging in here. I see his account still shows as active. Am I confused, or should I just stay out of it?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:47 am

StarCat wrote:Fruitbat seems to think that he is barred from logging in here. I see his account still shows as active. Am I confused, or should I just stay out of it?

Cat

Here is what he said so there is no confusion.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 915#p34915

fruitbat wrote:Re: Things Are NOT What They Appear
Postby fruitbat » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:04 pm

As a result of my own actions I do not posess the ability to sucessfully log in there as a member any longer.

Once it was pointed out to me that I was not actually welcome there, and that my prescence was in fact disruptive to their harmony, I felt relieved of the obligation to visit. Haven't for quite some time now. I believe I took the correct course of action, for the sake of all parties.

Someone else will need to do it. I'm not going to say sorry, 'cos I was quite glad to shed that burden actually. And to be fair the site seems to be functioning a little better recently. I still can look at the public posts as well as any one else, just can't do searches and PM's or post in most areas.

FB.

No, he is not banned, never has been and most likely won't unless he uses an IP that shows up as a spam source and then that IP gets banned.

However Cat, he never does say he is banned but his first sentence does imply it but on a second or third reading he more than likely means he can't remember his password but whatever the reason, it is a result of his own actions....hmmmmmm..... His last sentence says he can come here and read the posts which means he is NOT banned.

I am not sure where it was pointed that he was not welcome here but I remember some posts somewhere that in a nutshell told him that if he couldn't discuss nicely and only posted inflammatory posts at kevin and others then just don't post for those manner of posts weren't welcome.

What has gotten my attention is where he says, "Someone else will need to do it.....I was quite glad to shed that burden....". That appears to be a confirmation that he was the one taking posts from here to give to Linda. Secondly, after I pointed it out two weeks ago, the proxy IP's stopped coming in even though he claimed it wasn't him. I find that either a serendipitous event or confirmation that it was him. By his own admission, he has fallen out of favor with Linda since he is now a security risk according to her. Looking at his first sentence again, he blames it on his own actions that he does not have the ability to come here....what actions?...he is not clear.

He has learned quite well from Linda after all these years to say something in a manner that implies one thing but very well might be saying something else or it can be interpreted differently.

In any event, he should be able to login, if it is password, there are ways to overcome that. Otherwise, it is nothing more than a crying child shedding tears over nothing. He is welcome to post here and always has been.

One last thing, why would he say that he, "...just can't do searches and PM's or post in most areas." Those actions ALL require one to be logged in except for the Kilroy thread which was supposed to be for posting comments about Raymond and then was extended to anyone as a remembrance to lost loved one. In other words, he can't post in any area so why the misdirection of statement?

Mikado

...and yes, his account is active as well as Linda and a few others who claim they have been deleted. Linda has been coming in here on her trip to read, she could just as easily post. I find that curiously stupid in that she claims that this is a cesspool and won't come her but she just can't stop coming here or having others lift posts.....says a lot about her statements I would say....and now fruitbat is seeing it for himself, I suppose....enlightenment?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 am

That's why I said "seems to think..."

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 am

StarCat wrote:That's why I said "seems to think..."

Cat

...and his thinking is erroneous.

...but why would he make such definitive statements that are wrong?

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Uhhh...

Snow
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Mikado14 wrote:

Cat

No his thinking is different. The statement can be true, it depends upon 'ability' that is not only a function of being banned.

He may have been a little bit mischievous with the word layout, but then again he might not have tried and assumed he had.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 pm

wags wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

Cat

No his thinking is different. The statement can be true, it depends upon 'ability' that is not only a function of being banned.

He may have been a little bit mischievous with the word layout, but then again he might not have tried and assumed he had.

How true when it comes to him as far as his thinking which I have found to be on a par with "she who must not be named". As to the word "ability", why does it become such a problem when dealing with fruitbat that multiple definitions or better yet, interpretations of his words must be used instead of the normal usage?

Mischievous? So far, there be a good deal of that taking place and then there is the "assumed" thing of which he does a good deal.

What ever happened to being direct and explicit when communicating?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 pm

My brain hurts now...
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite