And yet again, setting the record straight on a baldface lie

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

And yet again, setting the record straight on a baldface lie

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Apparently, Linda is weaving another lie in regard to Pladuim through her talking about Fred.

I have talked with Plad yesterday through text messages in regard to what Linda is saying that she paid for Fred's room in Vegas in August of '10. I noticed that the Kool-Aid consuming ecker blames it on "memory" but then he wasn't there and lived through it but what can one expect that the only way he can view the world is when Linda opens her mouth. (couldn't resist and turnabout of what has been said my way is, in some circles, fair play or stooping to their level. I choose to view it as fighting fire with fire at this point. This woman can impugn with no recourse and without accountability when there are so many witnesses to the events?

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 948#p34948

Linda the Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:46 pm

A quick response to a comment made on the ttownsendbrown.com site regarding payments for rooms...

I keep all of my receipts. And I have for years. They are all logged into special vouchers.....I have spent thousands of dollars " guesting" certain people at conferences and I was delighted to do it.... All of those transactions were carefully logged.... even the one that mentions a room at the special meeting spot in Vegas where Pladuim and Fred shared a room. The only expense that Plad paid was the charge per day for the additional Internet charge... which he wanted to do. That's all he paid.

If he and Mikado gave Fred extra travel money that was very nice of them. But I paid the room expenses and I have the proof of it.
\
Jess says that some people might be losing their memory over details like this. They need to keep better records.

Linda Brown TTB Consortium July 2015

Your quick response was made due to your lying about paying for a room for Fred.

I am so glad you keep all your receipts, however, you will not have one for the room. As to you spending "thousands of dollars", perhaps you do now but you didn't then. So, let's set the record straight.

Pladuim reserved the room on his credit card, it was already prepaid since it was less than 24 hours and was the date of the reservation, therefore, it couldn't be cancelled and would have been billed to his card regardless. Fred had to wait in the lobby for they wouldn't let him in until Plad verified HIS IDENTITY to get the room owing to the fact it was on his card. IF you paid for a room, it wasn't the room Plad paid for with his card but then we all know who were present that you didn't do that. Therefore, you are lying for Plad eventually got there after being delayed on his flight.

And if you truly remember, he left his wallet in the cab on his way from the airport. It was turned in at the cab company and you drove him to pick it up. Although he lost some cash out of the wallet, he did get all his cards and ID back. Therefore, you paid for the fuel in the car to go to the cab company....at best.

I do know it was extra for the WiFi and as far as Plad says, he paid for it and he did bitch about it but YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR IT!

Before going further, let's address this tub of lies:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 970#p34970

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:36 pm

A reply to Fred... who posted this on the HUT recently.....ttownsendbrown.com

My responses to his words are in blue, of course.

"II can say a lot about friends. To all who read this I will make this claim: Mikado IS my friend. He was
the ONLY one of my so-called friends who attended graveside services for Cyndi

Yes FRED... he was the ONLY one on the Forum that lived just twenty miles or so away from the funeral. All of us would have shown up for you if we had been that close. To think that he is your friend because of his appearance there is a mistake on your part. It served his purpose. What would you have thought of him if he Hadn't bothered.... when he was the only one of us that lived so close to you.

Let me repeat that:

Mikado was there by my side, not Linda. And yes Cat, thank you for your moral support. We had several

telephone conversations during that period of time as I worked frantically and the healthcare services

worked against me.

FRED.... and yet you forget about all of the conversations that I had with you AND Cyndi before her death. That's awfully convenient on your part.

Plad rented the room. When I arrived in Vegas (at night) Plad had not yet arrived, so I waited in the

lobby because I had no room to go to.
That's right.... I had made the reservations... and prepaid the room... all he had to do was show up with his ID. And yes... you had to wait for him in the lobby.

Mikado met me and handed me cash for my 'expenses' while

there. I do recall going food shopping with Plad and Linda, but as for giving me anything, a hard time

on several occasions is what I remember most about that trip. Yes...... Mikado did hand you cash.... and we did go shopping together.....and Plad was " rooming" with you. You just never saw what was actually happening... and normally that's the way that I prefer to have it.... Mr. Odlum told me a long time ago that it is " absolutely amazing" what you can accomplish when getting credit for your actions is not important to you. And this trip was a classic example of that. I helped with your expenses because I wanted to.... because I felt that it was important that you were there with us.... it was less important that you knew I was doing that. It would still be unimportant except in your inability to see what was actually happening around you Fred... through this entire experience.... you are choosing to say things about me that are so vindictive and terrible that I really have sort of had it with you. You joined with Mikado against me on the HUT... you have made terrible mistakes in spreading confidential information to outsiders that told me that you could not be trusted and now you are spreading your style of misinformation around regarding me.... You can not see that Mikado is no friend of yours. That's alright. Believe what you want. I am done with you.
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Let's correct a few things

1. I am NOT 20 miles or so from where the funeral was. It is over an hour drive for me which is certainly not 20 miles. It was at one of those locations that gives creedence to the saying, "you can't get there from here". I will say this in regard to your comment about no one else coming, your correct, no one else lived close enough but if you spend "thousands of dollars" on others for conferences and you claim you paid for the room, certainly, $30 via an FTD florist would have sufficed for your presence. You couldn't even do that but you have paid "thousands"? An old saying from farm country...in a pigs ass.

What served my purpose was that Fred and I were friends, a concept you have no freakin' clue about. Friends go out of their way especially in a situation as such. You are projecting what you are...again. You are implying that YOU would go to a funeral if it served your purpose. That is not me and I thank you to keep that comment to yourself. Fred's wife died, it would have been against my soul not to go and support him...you self-centered little girl.

2. Yes Linda, you did have conversations with Fred before Cyndi's passing. I had quite a few and probably more than you. Are you expecting a medal for making a few calls? If I remember, Fred made quite a few of them to you if not most of them. You are making it sound as if you were this concerned person. I reiterate my comment about the $30 from above. You never go out of your way for anyone.

3. As I mentioned earlier, Plad made his own reservations. I gave him the phone number to make it. Him and I talked about him rooming with Fred and he said he would pay for the room and therefore it wouldn't cost him anything. You DID NOT make the reservation. How do I know this? If you paid for the room, your credit card that you reserved it under would have been in your name...now here it comes.....are you ready?......

ARE YOU THAT FREAKIN' STUPID TO MAKE THE CLAIM THAT FRED HAD TO WAIT FOR PLAD TO SHOW UP TO PRESENT HIS ID WHEN ....AND HERE IT COMES.....WHEN YOU CLAIM YOU PAID FOR THE ROOM AND YOU WERE PRESENT, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO PRESENT YOUR ID? YOU PAID FOR THE ROOM, OR SO YOU SAY. THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN OBLIGATED TO GIVE YOU THE KEY!

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FREAKIN' STUPID? DO YOU THINK OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE EVER RESERVED A ROOM ARE AS STUPID AS YOU?

Here is a bit of advice. Your lie would have been so much more believable if you had said that you went to the front desk and gave them your card to pay for the room so that Fred could go to the room.

INSTEAD, YOU CREATE THIS GRANDIOSE LIE THAT YOU RESERVED AND PREPAID THE ROOM!

NO ONE PREPAYS A ROOM! THEY RESERVE IT IN THE EVENT THAT IF THINGS HAPPEN, THEY CAN CANCEL WITH A 24 TO 48 HOUR NOTICE!

YOUR OWN STUPIDITY PRESENTS THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR LIES!

Sorry for the shouting but perhaps that is the only way you hear anything but I doubt it. You will continue to stroll along the path of lies you have and are creating. Oblivious to the fact that there are those that were present. I must say, you do put on a good show but, you could wrap a road apple in gold but it is still the same on the inside.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

And here are Plad's answers in regard to Linda paying.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Our first text:

When I asked him if Linda paid:

"No f*****g way! If you remember, I did forget my wallet in the cab before I checked in and she did drive me to the cab company to retrieve my wallet. I did lose some money out of my wallet, but in no way did she give me any cash."

I then told him that Linda had said that she paid for the room:

"F**k no did she pay for the room, the room was paid for in advance."

He then continued,

"I also paid for Fred to go on the boat ride on the Lake. I never did get a photo from rose even though I gave her the money."

I told him about Linda saying how she gave money, and his reply:

"F*****g bitch! The only money she ever gave me was when everyone came to my house. I never asked her for money, but she insisted that I take if for letting her stay at my place."

I will also add that Dave stayed with her as well in a room with only one bed. Another eyewitness to her moral turpitude. And here is Plad offering to put up proof:

"Linda is acting as if she put up the room reservations. That's a total lie. I made my own reservations, and if I dig deep enough through my emails, I can find the confirmation email sent back to me."

And that is what Plad had to say about Linda's fish tale.

On another note, it would appear that the REAL Morgan or twigsnapper has been reviewing what is going on and it isn't the ones Linda has identified.

Plad has been approached for a possible job. He is going through the security checks, testing and physical exams which he says will take some time. He will be doing security on a classified job on a remote base. I wish him the best and maybe, he will be able to at the very least, say there is a Morgan or twigsnapper since they appear to be in back of this.

We'll see, I may have to eat crow but then I have said, somewhere in here, that if they did exist, it wasn't the persons Linda presented by their own admissions.

Good Luck Plad!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: And yet again, setting the record straight on a baldface

Postby re-rose » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:44 pm

Good luck, Plad. I'm sorry on the photo...I thought I send it and checked with you and you got it. But that was the time my mom went into a serious decline, so I may have faulty memories. It's a great picture, and a fond memory of the time before all hell broke loose. I'd love to send it to you, if you care to PM me your address. Fred, do you have a copy? If not, I'll get two made.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby StarCat » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Best wishes with the job opportunity Plad!

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:32 pm

Plad,

Hope the new job works out.

You deserve it !

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

And yet she stands there as the little girl insisting.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:01 am

Linda wonders why I say that she portrays a little girl stomping her foot, insistent that she is telling the truth when the truth as she tells it, defies reality.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:37 pm

A lot of " foaming at the mouth going on at the HUT but this one bit of information is worthwhile......
ttownsendbrown.com

Mikado writes about a message from Plad.....

When I asked him if Linda paid:

"[color=#FF0000]No f*****g way! If you remember, I did forget my wallet in the cab before I checked in and she did

drive me to the cab company to retrieve my wallet. I did lose some money out of my wallet, but in

no way did she give me any cash."
[/color]I then told him that Linda had said that she paid for the room:

"F**k no did she pay for the room, the room was paid for in advance."

You bet it was Plad. And you couldn't even check in that night showing your card..... because you had left your wallet in the cab . We didn't get it until the next morning......The room was already paid for and it was waiting for you......

and you can put away all of the swear words. They don't even sound like you.

Hope the security job works out for you. I have been hoping that you deserved it.

You still don't get it Linda. Your statement is a lie for one big reason.

You attempted to make yourself look good in that you paid for the room, if this is true, why did you make Fred wait for Plad to arrive? Were you just being mean and making him wait? Or, is the truth is as Plad says?

The truth is as stated by Plad. Fred waited for Plad to arrive. When he did, the resort had the card on file and it was already charged due to the reservation.

But we will do what all adults do when the spoiled little girl stomps her foot and protrudes her lower lip...yes dear (didn't you say your Mom used that expression with you?)

And those are Plad's words.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby pladuim » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Simply put, I made my own reservations, I paid for my room and shared it with Fred. Fred was waiting on me to arrive because he couldn't check into the room, nor could Linda because neither of them made the reservation. I did forget my wallet in the cab, which had my driver's license, but I had my passport in my luggage, so I was able to still check in. The next day, Linda did drive me to the cab companies office to retrieve my wallet. Linda needs to think about this.....If she had reserved the room and paid for it, Fred wouldn't have had to wait for me to arrive to get access to the room.

Pladuim
pladuim
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:20 pm

I know that when my daughter and I travel with my grandkids, I reserve the room with my card. However, I always list her as the other adult on the reservation, so that either of us can manage the check in. We also maintain a joint bank account separate from our families, so that we both have access to the vacation funds. Neither of us wants to be parked in the hotel lobby with four tired hungry kids. Nor do the hotel staff and other guests want that scenario. It would be very very bad.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:25 am

Smith raised an eyebrow?

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 987#p34987

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Of course.... if we were all as suspicious as we COULD be..... we might all look at Plads convenient loss of his wallet in the cab as a ploy used by many good con men in trusting company. OF COURSE all of us would dig down in our pockets to make sure he replaced the money he had "lost". I didn't walk across the street to the cab company when he went to retreive his wallet.... How do I know that he actually lost it and that anyone there handed it back to him. He made it a point that he would go across the street by himself.? After all.... it is strange that it was actually turned in.... minus all of the cash, of course... in Vegas? REALLY?. How would we ever know that was the truth?

I am just pointing out that we all chose to believe Plad. Though Smith has said that he raised an eyebrow. I mean... if a fellow can't protect his own wallet... how could he be trusted to protect anything else? It was not a good moment.

Linda Brown TTB Consortium.....July 2015

Now let's put things in perspective, let me use her own words:

"Of course....if we were all as suspicious as Linda.....we might look at Smiths convenient loss of Mikado's jacket at the Philadelphia International Airport as a ploy used by many good con men in trusting company......"

I am just pointing out that if we all choose to believe Smith that he just forgot a $70 quilted lined jacket...I mean....if a fellow can't remember something borrowed....how could he be trusted to protect anything else? After all, he is the great Morgan protector of all with a mind like a steel trap. And the coward waited until we landed at Dallas-Ft Worth to change planes to tell me.

Maybe he was just excited to get back to Linda.......shudder.

Mikado

PS: and he didn't even offer to replace it!

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:45 am

So Linda, you claim that Smith commented that it doesn't even sound like Plad?

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 001#p35001

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:38 am

Smith says that this comment posted on the HUT does not sound like the Plad that we met and spent so much time with...

ttownsendbrown.com

""F*****g bitch! The only money she ever gave me was when everyone came to my house. I never

asked her for money, but she insisted that I take if for letting her stay at my place."

Really Plad? You feel the need to refer to me in that way?

What do you expect from someone who you claimed to be vetting for twigsnapper when you met him in Huntingdon in June of 2010? Who ended up waiting, while unemployed, for "grinder" to get in touch with him...or was it the Chantilly connection?.....I don't know, you said so many things in regard to this.

Your lies caused him a lot of grief. OH.....and speaking of forgetting things.....remember when you and Smith, Mister "mind like a steel trap", were staying at Plad's house in October of '10 and the two of you got up and went out?....looking for real estate or so you claimed....and Smith left the gate open and Gracie and Zeek got out?

Plad and I scoured the woods for a good 45 minutes looking for both of them. They finally came back after calling for them and walking the woods.

And there wasn't even a "sorry" from Smith, just a nonchalant attitude, for afterall, they were just dogs and your excuse for him was that he wasn't used to closing gates.

Yep...Yep...Yep...Mr. "Mind like a steel trap" throws stones in a glass house.

Give it up Linda, you cast barbs when you are as guilty.

Both incidences were forgetfullness, Plads and Smiths and more than likely from the excitement at the moment of all of us getting together. Remember, we all were still drinking the Kool-Aid at that time and from the looks of things, he is still drinking it but then...he is in love....in a whatever.

Mikado

PS: his language is appropriate....for a Marine....and one who is NOT gutless nor sends threatening emails and signs them with an initial. He takes possession of his words.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite