And yet again, setting the record straight on a baldface lie

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: And yet again, setting the record straight on a baldface

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:58 am

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 013#p35013

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:43 pm

If you were being considered for a security position Plad.... you should never have mentioned it.

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

That is not true. Did he mention where it would be? Did he mention what he would be providing security for?

If someone is being vetted for a job that requires a security clearance, there is nothing wrong in mentioning it. Here is what was said:

"Plad has been approached for a possible job. He is going through the security checks, testing and physical exams which he says will take some time. He will be doing security on a classified job on a remote base. I wish him the best and maybe, he will be able to at the very least, say there is a Morgan or twigsnapper since they appear to be in back of this."

Saying that one is getting a job that requires a security clearance, test and a physical exam is not a breach of protocol or security. The fact it is a classified job with no description of the job other than security is not a breach either. Neither is it a breach to say it is on a remote base.

You try so very hard to be so knowledgeable but at best, you are more inept than Maxwell Smart.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: And yet again, setting the record straight on a baldface

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Two thoughts:

1) Since Linda Leach has been found to be lying about almost everything else, why would anyone consider believing her about the LV hotel accommodations ? I've met Plad (I was sent to "vet" him by Linda Leach). I found out later that Plad said I was a "poser." I was drinking Linda's Kool-Aid, and believed what I was telling him. It hurt, but I totally deserved it. I met him again last year at the conference. I think he got the worst of it from Linda Leach.

With Mikado, Fred, and Plad all telling the same story vs. pathological Linda Leach...wait, was there a unicorn in Linda's version of the story ?

2) Backpack Dave aka Morgan reminds of the old joke, "his mind is like a steel trap...nothing gets in."

Cheers,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite