She is officially off her rocker.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: She is officially off her rocker.

Postby wags » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:48 pm

StarCat wrote:I doubt that either Kevin or Steve is stupid. It would be nice if they could agree to disagree quietly and let it go at that. Just my opinion.

Cat

That would be the idea Cat, but have you not heard apparently Kevin and FB are a tag team according to She who knows all our secrets. No flies on her, the game is up all those contacts at the NSA has unmasked us all. Our cover is blown. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:42 pm

I had seen the tag team comment. I have no response for that. I think I want to go back to Yellowstone. Where the buffalo roam, and the deer and the antelope play. And the wolves howl, and the magnificent bull elk strolls in front of the car. And the ravens hold a conference caw in the tree.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:51 am

StarCat wrote:I had seen the tag team comment. I have no response for that. I think I want to go back to Yellowstone. Where the buffalo roam, and the deer and the antelope play. And the wolves howl, and the magnificent bull elk strolls in front of the car. And the ravens hold a conference caw in the tree.

Cat

Fruitbat and hobbit tag team?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93bAdEf ... f0pzc#t=64
Linda should be writing film scripts, She has a real flair for the bizzare.
Kervin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Here is something that Linda has started talking about I feel I should comment on so as Google searches will tie in my rebuttal to her post.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 0d1#p35352

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Raymond Lavas, What he actually knew
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:07 am

Keep looking. There was more to Raymond than just that offhanded comment.

And why would Mikado be so interested in meeting Raymonds friend and co worker Michael Riconosciuto'
He actually made it a point to go to the prison where Michael R was spending time.... with Wackenhut guards. That's something well worth looking into, if you want a real mystery.

I am busy in other directions but of course there would be those on the negative side that would be more than interested in tracking what Raymond was doing and who he was talking to about Electrogravitics... on our and other Forums.

Strange how Mikado showed up to try to control and monitor Raymonds input here.

But Raymond got the translation done.... and that was his big contribution... amongst other things..... He will never be forgotten and he has made a positive difference.

Linda

I was never interested in meeting Michael Riconosciuto. Raymond was driving down to visit him in Allenwood Federal Facility in Allenwood, Pa just south of Williamsport, Pa on US Route 15. He asked me if I would be willing to meet him there. I agreed. We referred to it as a "fishing trip"

http://ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5493#p5493

Raymond and I met the weekend of March 10 - 11th, 2007. He asked me if I would visit Mike periodically and if I could send him some money each month ($25) for the Facility stores. I said I could do that. He went to visit Mike on Saturday and he wanted me to meet him on Sunday. He told Mike the plan he had in mind in that I would be the mule to carry messages back and forth between Raymond and Mike. Since I was Italian, as Mike, I would be a relative. Mike was not too keen on the idea and was not too happy about Raymond making the plan as such. I did not meet with Mike on Sunday but Raymond went and visited with him one last time.

This was the last reference to the trip ever made publicly on any forum

http://ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6581#p6581

After Raymond came back from his visit on Sunday, part of his plan was carried out with Mike's blessing, at least this is what Raymond had said. I cannot say what the plan was but it is still being carried out. Am I stupid for doing so? Maybe but perhaps the post I made here on the forum will tell why:

viewtopic.php?p=31853#p31853

And here is an excerpt from a post by Linda:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 353#p35353

Linda Leach wrote:
<snip>

This is from a strange series of messages that ties the " Technology of Townsend Brown" with these underground bases.... Raymond was a good man... He did his part on the positive side. And not many of the very positive things that he accomplished can be talked about right now.... but he will not be forgotten.

And no "human sludge" is going to diminish his character or contribution.

Raymond is not forgotten. I can only surmise that "no "human sludge"" is an off handed reference to myself. How about this:

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

It is also the tool of someone who is attempting to spread misinformation. It is so much easier to call someone a name than to have to state facts. There will be those that assume that the speaker must have some information to substantiate the name calling. The reality of that act by anyone is usually they don't have a thing and all they do is to showcase their small mentality and present verisimilitude.

Raymond never told you his story Linda. He was embarrassed in a strange sort of way. He wanted to impress the daughter of Townsend Brown, at least that is my summation but we had many a talk on the phone in which he bared his soul. I promised it would never go anywhere and it won't. I only hope he never told you for your mouth is like a clapper on a duck's ass and you would be the human sludge.

Raymond was my friend, his secrets are safe with me....and the funny thing is, you will claim that you know all about the plan but you don't. I put out a hint of it when he and I had a disagreement and you used it as a tool. That told me that you didn't have a clue about anything except what Raymond wanted you to know, which apparently wasn't much for if you did know and as I said, you would be posting it.

Have a nice day!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Who knows where the time goes?
I wonder if trompe reynard might have had a clue??
Old saying...what goes up, must come down.
Well in a similer fashion....what goes out, must come back.
Sort of RETURNING.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:40 am

I remember when Raymond declared that he and I had sex in the Internet and peetee was the result. Raymond wasn't off his rocker.

Grimalkin
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:27 am

StarCat wrote:I remember when Raymond declared that he and I had sex in the Internet and peetee was the result. Raymond wasn't off his rocker.

Grimalkin

...ahem......(pause)......ahem.......(shifts weight from leg to leg)......So.......does that mean that you did have sex on the Internet?

Just curious mind you...

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:54 am

All I will say is that Raymond was not off his rocker. If you want to know more, find him in the astral and ask him.

Grimalkin
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:29 pm

And more off her rocker aspersions with no substantiation.

I will insert responses in the quote in blue for ease of rebuttal

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 365#p35365

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Raymond Lavas, What he actually knew
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:21 pm

So now that the flashing light has finally turned to Raymonds activities in the past... How long will it take for those public eyes to turn to Mikado and his companions?

Mikado has inferred some pretty nasty things in Raymonds direction... most having to do with child molestations..... but one wonders... coming from a man who has little girls so solidly entrenched in his mind that he can not go for long without mentioning them.... Just what is Mikado worried about now that will come out?

...ahem....again I must reiterate. When you act like a little girl, you will be called a little girl. You are at your prime in twisting and distorting.

Raymond worked quite closely with Ted Gunderson. Gunderson admitted in an interview in 2000 Stew Webb and was involved in Operation Brownstone. Gunderson was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/02/ ... erson.html

"INSLAW-Promise Software, Washington Times-Insight Magazine articles below only show some of the ties to Michael Riconosciuto & Inslaw, they do not touch on the connections to ex FBI Cointelpro-CIA Ted L. Gunderson. Gunderson & Raymond Lavis, now hiding out in Canada were directly involved, through the Capison India Reservation, Indio, CA. Take note here of Inslaw-E Systems Dallas Texas, currently hooked up through the Weststar Satellite Systems, can hear everything that is being said by you in your home or office, while your telephone is hung-up. This is Big Brother-Shadow Government, it has been in effect since the 1980s, Thanks to George H.W. Bush, Edwin Meese, Dr. Earl Brian, Ted Gunderson, Michael Riconosciuto, Raymond Lavis, and others, if you desire to have a conversation in your home without being heard, unplug your telephone's from their wall sockets, and big brother-Government will not hear you. Further with the voice recognition, Inslaw can monitor you from any telephone in the World, if they have your voice enter into their system. Further, for spy purposes they can also monitor you through cable tv connections and actually see and hear you through your TV, making love to your spouse, if you desire privacy unplug the cable connection. My good friend the late Bill McCoy (Killed 1997) DIA-Defense Intelligence Agency retired, investigated and exposed this for the Hamilton-Inslaw-Prosecutor Software company that was ripped off by Criminal Former U.S. Attorney General Ed Meese. A report was completed by Congressional Investigators that proved the U.S. Department of Justice was totally out of control involving "The Inslaw Prosecutors Software Affair". Call your US Representative for a copy of their investigations report. Several good American's/Whistleblowers and Investigative Journalists have been Murdered over what I have Told you here. Thanks to Scum Like current CIA Shadow-Government Player (Bad Guy) and Predicate Criminal, and Scamster Ted Gunderson your freedoms have been totally destroyed. Remember this guy is the FBI agent who was in charge for Hoover, in violating the Black Panthers Civil & Constitutional Rights and got one of them killed. He claims he is a Patriot, this is bull, read my full report above on Ted Gunderson"

Check out - http://www.stewwebb.com/?s=gunderson&submit=Go -

As to being worried about anything. I have no fears. I have nothing in my past as the above individuals.

I am pleased that I don't have to be the one shining the searchlight in that direction. Usually whatever Mikado accuses someone of ... he is guilty of himself....so note what he says about Raymond..... if you ever run across those statements... and then wonder if some of it doesn't apply to Mikado himself.

Really? And what verifiable facts or citations can you post to substantiate your statement of what I am guilty of?

I so enjoy seeing the level you attain in your attempt to throw out vitriol as fact and then expect others to believe it. I post citations and sources. You post innuendo and what you believe. Which do you think would hold up in a court of law?

Mikado sought Raymond out for a reason and his trip to visit Michael R in federal prison tells me that he was trying to work his way in that direction. WHY? Was he just verifying for himself who Raymond actually was?... and he needed to meet with Michael R to get that done? Then he turned his sights in my direction.

...yawn.....I never sought out Raymond. He approached me after my joining on the ttbrown forum. Whatever you being "told" must be from a little voice in your head and based upon past experience, that voice has been wrong. As to meeting Riconosciuto, that was Raymond's idea. I never turned my sights in your direction. I thought I was gaining a friend, someone who was becoming like a sister to me that I could talk to....well, I have been wrong before and I certainly was when it came to you. So very....very....difficult to deal with a socio/psychopath. Sorting of like getting an incurable disease.

Its time now to ask... who is Mikado really? I will just leave that question out there. I am sure someday soon someone will come up with the answers on that one.

There are quite a few individuals who know. There are quite a few individuals who knew you as well. They still associate with me...how about you?

Instead of using the ttownsendbrown.com site as it was originally intended..... as an avenue for further investigations into the life and career of Townsend Brown Mikado and company have used it to try to discredit my own moral fibre and truthfulness. He and his pitiful crew have used slurs in my direction and in my families direction...

Anything that was ever put out there in regard to Townsend Brown is based upon citations, statements, court documents, newspapers or testimony of individuals. As to your moral fiber, well, ask any of those that were with you when Dave was present. Ask Paul Schatzkin as to your....moral fiber. Ask Traveler as to you antics that you denied doing on the Hut that he proved later that you lied about not doing. I could go on but I am bored repeating what has been said prior.

. Mikado was never interested in " working with" Raymond... he was out immediately to disable any positive thoughts that Raymond might have developed in our direction... and to divert them or misdirect them.....He said once that he had two years to " take us down".... I think that it was a great shot when that deadline passed and we and this forum were still standing. I have to thank Raymond for that.

That is a lie. I was interested in working with Raymond, however, Raymond was interested in doing things his way and not by established scientific method. How many did he chase away who found he had no grasp of business or corporations? Ask Fred, ask Traveler, both of whom had quite a few talks with Raymond as to his "non-profit" which was very similar to INSLAW/Promis.

As to "take us down". I never said that. What I said was that I had two years to decide to take you down. In fact, the clock is on hold. If you don't understand what that means then ask that lawyer you put on retainer almost four years ago......like you have money to give to an attorney to just sit in an escrow account....what an asinine statement to make.

Raymond once called Mikado a " chicken wire engineer" and he actually meant it as a compliment ( Like McGiver... able to build anything with so little) but Mikado took a real upset to that. I see now it was because he knew what was actually happening, how thin his own knowledge was and how deep his own deceptions had gone regarding Raymond... ( who already had seen through him).....

"Chicken wire engineer" is a slanderous statement. I am not going to explain it. When I challenged Raymond on that statement he did a back pedal. He said, "...he is nothing more than a chicken wire engineer". That statement was made by him when he didn't agree with established scientific principles and insisted that the math had to be done first but he couldn't explain how to obtain the data sets to extrapolate the math. Raymonds' foundation was the thin one, not mine or the others working on the project.

As to Raymond and my interactions, your seeing anything is myopic at best.

So this will be an interesting thread.... How much did Raymond actually know about Mikado? With his background in the black world... maybe that's something that Mikado should have been thinking about. Who was playing whom?

No one was playing anyone. The only one who ever played with individuals is the one being quoted here in this post in black print.

Linda TTBC August 2015

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Looking back at those posts of 2007, I missed Linus Pauling.
Electronegativity.
http://www.chemicool.com/definition/ele ... ivity.html
Flourine at one extreme....barium at the other.

I was waffling about male and female handness, or spin.

With pineapple bombs been discussed , it would be the release of bondings involved, the control of which would possibly enable time variation locally.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite