She is officially off her rocker.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

She is officially off her rocker.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:26 am

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 066#p35066

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:35 pm

And obviously it is worth years and years of expense and effort to procure that information and " share that vision" with those associates......And obviously Mikado and Andrew Bolland have been working together now for a very long time......I mentioned a " bugged" flannel shirt that was " left behind" in a Texas airport on another thread here....its probably worth reading for yourself on the Hut ttownsendbrown.com

And you might note that turnabout is always fair play in this kind of world.
That's the name of the game. Keeping your information safe..... and infiltrating your enemy's camp

And this old game will go on for decades.... and decades. Remember that this is a "multigenerational" project.

Remember Hog Island?

Linda Brown

She is really losing it. IF you are going to have one of your sycophants copy from here, at least read it THOROUGHLY!

viewtopic.php?p=37145#p37145

I specifically stated "Philadelphia International Airport" not a "Texas" airport. The Texas airport was where Dave decided to mention the fact he left the jacket back in Philly.

How come everything is so obvious to Linda? Only in her eyes are things so obvious as with Andy and I working together. All those years you kept us at each others throat which resulted in us throwing aspersions toward each other. Sure Linda, it is about as clear as mud.

Are you referring to the Hog Island that you claimed was Plad from the future? The one whose registration IP from the History Channel was from Yucca Valley and was on a "DIAL UP INTERNET CONNECTION"? .....yeah, that one.

And it wasn't a flannel shirt. It was a flannel jacket with a quilted lining. Most individuals would offer to pay or replace it but not Dave......mooching leach that he is....oh look! He is the same as your last name....coincidence?

Sick sick person that you are.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: She is officially off her rocker.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:57 am

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 067#p35067

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>
\
Its strange Fruitbat that WAGS seems here to be just a tad ruffled that you did not mention all of the HOURS of technical conversations that you fellows shared. ( considering that I already have charged him with being a military intelligence operative....(.and his answer to me came back in another question.... hahaha... to me that's a dead giveaway. Remember my plaintive call to the character called Morgan? " Why do you ALWAYS answer a question with a question?" and deadpan... His response to that was...." Do I do that?".... ( but there was that smile... that Rose said later..... seemed bigger on the inside than the outside..")

Why would WAGS even bother to respond to the conversation that we are having over here?

From a quick runthrough of the conversations... I would say that there was nothing else worthy of his intellect.
Discussions of left behind loaned jackets ( It was a flannel shirt ......not an expensive jacket... and it was bugged I have gathered....and needed to spend time left behind on that airport chair.... (where it would not be able later to record private conversations between Smith and I. I never knew about that.....Because.... oh yes...ANYWAY...... that's just a fanciful story........... a figment of my imagination.......isn't it? Anyway... the figment got left behind. Smith was just terribly forgetful that day.

And lets see... leaving a gate open.... which meant that Mikado and Plad were forced to go traipsing through the woods hollering for lost dogs.... they shouldn't have worried... the dogs were being safely kept in a nearby van while another crewmate wase investigating and planting listening devices themselves..... its that kind of world I guess. So someone sure has interesting transcripts of all that was said in that house... (then and for months later. Want to call that a " background check" It might be applicable here)

And Smith and I were looking at prime real estate in the neighborhood at the time. Couldn't find anything that we liked.

And lets see.... a long and drawn out recopying of Pam Bricks messages to me here.... about her experiences as a young kid taking riding lessons from me when we were both barely teenagers. Those are mysteries that Pam and I are still picking on so I hope anyone reading those copied messages on the HUT perhaps have learned something more. Some of her messages of the way I set up my riding lessons for students was quite accurate though she described me as " a glamorous 16 year old... or something like that.... which is so far from what I thought I was at the time that it gives me the giggles reading that impression now. But the rest of it was as accurate as it could be. Pam and I are still working on some of the mysteries involved in her memories ( and my lack of them)

That was the time that the " boys from Meadville" had taken over Whitehall Rand. They were forcing Dad to work with them as they were testing the "flamejet generator" I apparently was allowed to see things that later I have not been able to remember. Pam has helped me realize that I have had a whole block of memories removed from my consciousness..

The hope is that if Pam and I work together someday... some things will pop to the surface. That's for future travels.

Anyway... that seems to be the only other conversation going on over there. As if some are trying so desperately to involve themselves in what we have been doing here that they are like a dog that has to spread the scent of its prey all through its coat.... It still doesn't cover the stink of who that pathetic dog actually is.

So fruitbat. What do you think of Wags' comments?

Linda Brown TTB Consortium July 2015

1. So, Rose has swallowed the Kool-Aid and believes that Dave Smith is the REAL Morgan. I will wait to hear that from her directly.

2. It was a flannel jacket. How would you know? You weren't even there. Bugged? Get real Linda. Why is everything a freakin' conspiracy or something out of James Bond with you? When Dave picked me up, I asked him if he remembered to bring a jacket for sometimes it got chilly at night in Vegas. He forgot, he always would forget things, so I went in and got one of my jackets. It was relatively new and was a gift. IF I wanted to "bug" it, how is it possible that I could make the "great Morgan" forget to bring his own jacket? ....oh yes....mind control...but then I thought he was an expert at that? Are you saying his mind is that weak?

And this is one of the most priceless stupid claims you have ever made:

3. So now you are claiming that "someone" kidnapped Plad's dog's to get him and I away from the house. Those perpetrators of said kidnapping then availed themselves of Plad's home to plant listening devices. And this was all for some type of "background check"?

4. Your lack of memories from Meadville are more than likely due to a form of PTSD or more easily identified as denying the reality of the situation. Check the courthouse records. Your Dad ran out in the middle of the night and went to Nassua who had no extradition and he waited until it cooled down. If I were you, I wouldn't want to remember that either. Perhaps I should check the courthouse for Pam's Father to see if he was listed in any complaints. Nah, not worth spending my money. It is also understandable that you would create such a story for afterall, there had to be a real good reason that your Daddy would sell your horse...there was....he needed the money to get out of Dodge.

It is quite apparent that Linda has lost what ever marbles she had. She is now claiming to bugged jackets and kidnapped dogs. You have no clue of how you step in crap. Not too long after you were there, someone stole Zeek and took his life. Should Plad be looking at you for that or should he be looking to kick the crap out of Dave?

Your pathetic in your illness. You imagine yourself to be this well connected spy. Someone who various alphabet agencies report to you. You imagine yourself to be that important. You have no security clearance, no education other than a High School diploma. Yet you are that important that all these agencies report to you. You create these stories to make yourself feel important and special due to the lacking childhood you had. Your Daddy wasn't with you because he was off saving the world...right? You claim he was getting a job at GE as an Electrical Engineer...with no formal education....really? And yet he told Mark Moody to get a diploma for that will get him places...why?....his own experience.

Get some help Linda. As long as Proxy IP's come here, I will go and check to see what you copied and posted to offer rebuttal. No Proxies, no rebuttals. And life will go on with neither one of us commenting on the other.

So who really is continuing this?

...a little girl who got caught telling lies.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:56 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 079#p35079

Linda Leach wrote:To correct another misimpression that is being fueled on the HUT pages ( now under a thread colorfully called something like " Shes off her rocker" or something similar.

It was stated that Dad " ran away" to the Bahamas because he could not be " extradited" for some sort of imagined crimes. My what a colorful imagination! And notice how embellished it is. We all went to Nassau and then Harbor Island.... where Dad almost immediately flew to New York City for the remainder of most of our stay there. He left us in the capable hands of Charles Miller ( but I suppose... that gentleman is supposed to be a " figment of my imagination too"....

<snip>

Pay the money and go online and check the docket from the early sixties instead of what YOU think.

Nope, Miller is not a figment of your imagination....only his son.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby pladuim » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:35 pm

LOL!!! No way, on this Gods green Earth or parallel universe is Mr. Smith in anyway apart of anything involving the alphabet soup....... except maybe THC, PCP, DMT, etc.

As far as my dogs tucked away in a van, total joke. The St. Bernard wouldn't let a stranger get close enough to catch her. Besides, that day my neighbors told me that the dogs were hanging around their house all day, playing with their dogs, not in a van.

Pladuim
pladuim
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:24 am

Mikado14 wrote:http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=35079#p35079

Linda Leach wrote:To correct another misimpression that is being fueled on the HUT pages ( now under a thread colorfully called something like " Shes off her rocker" or something similar.

It was stated that Dad " ran away" to the Bahamas because he could not be " extradited" for some sort of imagined crimes. My what a colorful imagination! And notice how embellished it is. We all went to Nassau and then Harbor Island.... where Dad almost immediately flew to New York City for the remainder of most of our stay there. He left us in the capable hands of Charles Miller ( but I suppose... that gentleman is supposed to be a " figment of my imagination too"....

<snip>

Pay the money and go online and check the docket from the early sixties instead of what YOU think.

Nope, Miller is not a figment of your imagination....only his son.

Mikado

In re-reading Linda's post, I realized that I didn't comment on the obvious, which I saw but didn't follow through.

She claims that I embellished. What does she call her stories to Paul et al?

She states that they all went to the Bahamas whereas her Father turned around and went immediately to New York. One only needs to ask the question, why would someone go to all that energy and expense to move their family and then leave them there? Here is one possibility....they can't be deposed.

And then the questioned arises, why would they, for all intents and purposes do so in the middle of the night?

As to figments....well, one only needs to look at all the characters who disappeared after the close of Paul's forum. My how they touted their admiration for Brown and their enthusiasm to research the truth but like smoke from a match they dispersed to never be heard from again.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Still officially off her rocker.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Giving something for Linda to talk about, I am going to make this post. I find it curious that for someone who extols her disdain for this site and has no time for it, she certainly expends a good deal of energy and time. Afterall, having someone come in here on a proxy/spam IP, several times until they get in......copying posts, without the proper citations I might ad which indicates a superior attitude as if proper rules don't apply to them.....reading those copies and then posting about her rebuttals.....

....yep....sounds like someone who really doesn't care about this site.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 092#p35092

Linda Leach wrote: <snip>

and the next was a response to Plad..... who said that his neighbors had his dogs in their yard the whole time.

If that was the case..... why did you and Mikado feel the need to go on this extended look for the missing dogs... "Hollering" for them the entire time. Why did you have to do that if they were so close?.... they didn't come to you? And they were right next door? REALLY. That sounds like an excuse that you have just constructed....

I have no idea how any of your dogs were enticed away from your property.

I knew a peacock once that was used as a " watch bird" at the Decker Labs in Philadelphia.... he never said a word either when his little colorful ass was put in a large canvas bag... He eventually found himself on the grounds of a lovely oasis A hot water springs near Palm Springs. That little thing never said a word that evening!

Who knows maybe that's one of the things that you learn when you are on that kind of op. How to carefully handle aggressive watch animals!

And I want to ask you something Plad. if you have been approached to apply for a security job....and you mentioned that to Mikado... hasn't he proven that he is no friend to your plans?.... Buddies do not "OUT" each other the way that Mikado does
Remember that he is the one who demanded that you choose between your loyalties to me.... or to him..... and apparently ( according to Mikado... you chose to side with him ... which you are obviously still doing)

And now another opportunity ( according to Mikado) has come in your direction. I would not hold your breath.

But maybe you could join the fellows operating out of Pineville...not too far from you I believe
.... if you qualified it might be interesting.....They are headed back to Afghanistan. Is that a remote enough post?

Here is a copy of your response on the HUT. Again... it doesn't really sound like you to me... but I think, again , that is just wishful thinking on my part. I really have to learn to let peoples actions speak by themselves.

<snip>

I so enjoy how you imply that "neighbors" mean next door in the manner you have done. From what I remember, they share the same driveway/lane but they are up a hill about 150 yards away and in the woods.

Secondly, why can't you just admit Dave screwed up? How difficult would it be to simply say, "Yeah, Dave wasn't used to having to close a gate and he simply forgot." Instead, you make a big deal out of it and twist it around and give claims designed to paint a different picture. When we first arrived, we were told by Plad to keep the gate locked because Zeek enjoyed getting out and roaming and most times, Gracie would follow. Are you above following your hosts requests? Is Dave above it? Or was it simply a casual disregard or disrespect for Plad? Your continual rebuttals to paint a different picture indicate disrespect.

It is so easy to say, "sorry, Dave left it open by mistake." or..."I should have checked knowing that Dave wasn't used to having dogs and the need to close the gate."

No, that would be the admitting of a fault and the true sociopath has none. What strikes me is that Dave didn't even say "I'm sorry", I thought he had more character, at the time, than that.

As to mentioning a job to me. I asked Plad if I could post it and he said "yes", go ahead. There was nothing that breached any security. No different than if he was getting a job at the CIA or the FBI or the NSA. No breach to mention such.

If there is any breach taking place, you should look at what you say from time to time. Your little inferences to places, individuals etc. In fact, look at Dave and Harold. Anyone could easily get to me to find out where they are and yet...no one coming down the lane....wouldn't your talking be a breach? All the little stories that twigsnapper told you that you have repeated numerous times? Places, people and incidences?.....and I mention Plad is getting a job in security that will be at a remote base.....you are such a hypocrite.

...people will see it whenever they do a google search.

And lastly, you seem to say this all the time and it really needs to be corrected.....again.

I never told Plad to "choose your loyalty". I told him that if he wished to continue to associate with you as we all did, I didn't have a problem with it for it was his choice. I did however say that I would not discuss any of the work we were doing but I had no problem continuing the friendship. Now explain, in your usual manner, how that is choosing loyalties? All that is was to state that information that was considered confidential would no longer be a topic between us.

Your stupid and put forth a dichotomy. You claim others are doing a breach but yet you can do it. The difference is that Plad's opportunity is real, your stories of espionage and your knowledge of the "spy game" is not first hand but derived from reading fictional novels and movies. Remember telling Plad that the movie, "From Paris with Love" was written about Morgan. Plad went out and bought the movie. You are such the sociopath and pathological liar.

..nuff said

Mikado

...and the sound of a stomping foot from a woman with the emotional level of a ten year old can be heard in Yucca Valley.....don't trip over your protruding lip.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:59 pm

addendum to the above...

Pineville is not all that close to Plad. It just happens to be where is IP is being routed out of. No espionage involved but boy...you are convincing in the manner you present.

You are such the story teller.....LMFAO....!!!

If only your sycophants knew you and spent time listening to your stories...in person.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

And she is still as thick as they come

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 am

I can only wonder why she is persistent when it comes to Plad.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 115#p35115

Linda Leach wrote: Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Was it Benjamin Franklin who said that the only way three men could keep a secret is if two of them are dead?

You should never have mentioned anything to Mikado... or anyone... look how fast it got blabbed.

He is posting that all of that is a ridiculous worry... but there are others who know you that perhaps should not know that you are considering a security position in a remote area. Did you want THEM to know about your job prospects? And yet... Mikado thinks its OK to be mentioned? Are you so blind Pladuim that you can not see the serpent at your feet?

Even poor Kevin is beginning to get a glimpse of him....

I still do not believe that those words quoted recently are yours.

What are you going to do then when you come face to face then with a fellow named Bristol. How are you going to explain yourself to him?

For someone who has someone coming in on proxy/spam identified IP's, you sure only selectively read those posts.

viewtopic.php?p=37162#p37162

At the link above, I said, "As to mentioning a job to me. I asked Plad if I could post it and he said "yes", go ahead. There was nothing that breached any security. No different than if he was getting a job at the CIA or the FBI or the NSA. No breach to mention such."

When a person asks if they can relay information, it is NOT blabbing but then you wouldn't grasp that concept of "asking first".

What Plad posted was his words. The texts I reprinted from my phone were his.

Bristol is the name YOU gave Plad so he sees him everyday in the mirror. Plad sees exactly what is going on, like myself, it took him a while. A little less than I but he still saw it.

As to kevin, the only time he has mentioned "serpent' is when he describes certain energy flows. And he is free to discuss, post all his experiences and not be condemned as was done to him by others on your site. I welcome his descriptions. In fact, some of what he describes fit quite well with Brown's own writings.

May the Leach be with you. And to the person copying to you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:34 pm

"Poor Kevin"
What is She on about now????
"serpents" are a descriptive way of describing how consciousness is detectable at all scale as opertating in a dual vortex manner ,that would appear to be serpent like in their movements.
The serpent coming down the tree (pole) to Adam and Eve contained information, it put such into the apple.
That apple should have hit Newton a lot harder on the head to knock some of His ego aside.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: And she is still as thick as they come

Postby wags » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:10 am

Mikado14 wrote:I can only wonder why she is persistent when it comes to Plad.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 115#p35115

Linda Leach wrote: Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Was it Benjamin Franklin who said that the only way three men could keep a secret is if two of them are dead?

You should never have mentioned anything to Mikado... or anyone... look how fast it got blabbed.

Another double standard here! I am reminded of my PM's forwarded to FB without consent. But Mikado has not once shown himself to be untrustworthy in relation to my direct dealings with him.

Sure he may articulate his perception which at times I might have done in his situation. FB mentioned that he was pissed off (Perceived) that I am here tacitly supporting someone who called FB a liar. Wrong thinking to leap to an assumption that my posting here means I agree with every word or reaction. Indeed I could understand why Mikado has arrived at the conclusion that the IP issue given the data and experience available to him. I have pointed out what I perceive to be errors in that line of thought even though from Mikado's viewpoint the evidence appears conclusive. He does not however know FB and if he did he might see why I have reasonable doubt. Neither of us knows for sure, only Linda and whoever (if anyone) knows for certain and the intent is only known to them. The motive might be if it were true, sincerely believing Linda is the target. I was lead to believe that once, but it turned out from my perspective to be an error on my part not seeing it earlier.

So Linda when you insert into statements questions of integrity you seem bemused why rebuttals occur!!

Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite