She is officially off her rocker.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: She is officially off her rocker.

Postby wags » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:57 am

Skype would be better than phones. I could not hand out numbers in any case. But I am sure he has read your offer.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:29 pm

wags wrote:Skype would be better than phones. I could not hand out numbers in any case. But I am sure he has read your offer.

I don't skype.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:24 pm

TTB wrote.....
"Compass true"
It ain't no ordinary stupid compass.

It's why I am still around this rabbit hole.

Many sailors are in Davey Jones locker due to stupid compasses, there is a far better , and far more accurate system right under Your noses, and someone wants Me to stay quiet....
No chance.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 pm

NDE's and compasses are interesting things. I can't prove anything I saw with my NDE. I have witnesses who know I was not stable when I was brought to my room from PACU. They know that Vickie gave me too much dilaudid, and that I almost stopped breathing. They didn't see my uncles standing by my bed.

Compasses are a good tool for getting from one place to another, but the geologic record shows us that the magnetic poles have changed position more than once. And for those of us who use the GPS function on a cell phone, we know it's only as good as the cell reception.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:16 pm

I agree with you Cat. I can't prove what I saw and experienced during my NDE. There are times I believe it and there are times the engineer comes out and believes it was induced by endorphins or the oxygen burning off in my brain. I know I watched the Dr climb on the table and do CPR. I know that when I was over there, there was no pain and there was peace with regret of all the things I could have changed and I didn't. I know that when I came back, I came back to pain and confusion.

...and I did that without a compass!

There is one compass that I know of that does not require the magnetic poles of the earth, a moral compass. Sometimes I wonder how many are really out there and then I ask, who establishes what the morality is.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm

From Lady Antebellum...
"Let your heart sweetheart, be your compass when you're lost"

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:40 am

...or sometimes......let the north star over your right shoulder and you will head west.....wasn't that where the wicked witch was? Well, maybe I will walk with the north star over my left shoulder and head east....oh yeah...she enslaved the Munchkins. I could walk with the north star facing my back and head south. Might like to meet Glinda.

Maybe I will just sit down and wait for the sun to rise....."here comes the sun..."

Mikado...in a ramble

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:50 am

Here you go Linda, this is where you said "it".

Linda Leach wrote:Linda wrote:
Re: The Hutchison Consortium Discussions
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:08 pm

No, apparently I have not been taking them as seriously as I need to take them....

A message to whomever....Mikado has been busy posting information about my daughter and now she is in the hospital....You missed and hit the horse you cowards.

You will not see me.

Linda

Looking at how it is written, it is one long sentence. You start out saying "A message to whomever" which is followed by "...." which is an indication of a pause and then continuation. You then say a name, "Mikado" and make a statement which is then followed by "...." which again indicates a pause and then continuation whereas you say "You missed and hit the horse you cowards."

On it's face value in reading, it would indicate that Mikado missed and hit the horse.

Now I am sure you will go back and edit the original post so I am not putting up the link and you will have to work for it.

As a side note, remember the Post Office incidence? You blamed that on me as well.

Who has the imagination?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Ah, with Linda Leach, danger is always hiding nearby !

I remember in the early years she had roped in a lady by the name of Barbara. She had convinced Barbara that her (Linda Leach) life was in danger because of her father's (TTB) work, and so she could not talk about it. Linda Leach kept her on the hook for a number of years until Barbara finally moved to the other side of the country...that sounds familiar.

Oddly enough, Barbara does not want to have anything to do with Linda Leach, but in the end, she is just one, in a very, very, very long line of people who seem to not want anything to do with Linda Leach.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Andy,

Would that be the "Barbara" known as "Tula"?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite