She is officially off her rocker.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: She is officially off her rocker.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 am

To Linda and fruitbat.... I never said that EHD is a dead end

http://spacegrant.colorado.edu/COSGC_Pr ... R_Nebraska

https://www.wpi.edu/Pubs/E-project/Avai ... P_2013.pdf

http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596/34/ ... _1_116.pdf

Here is a paper from 1991 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 479187118M

Here is a paper from 1992 http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.js ... r%3D186393

And now this is for you fruitbat and anyone else interested in the subject of EHD:

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/science/pr ... n/ehdt.htm

link above wrote:EHD stands for Electro Hydro Dynamics which is the study of the flow of a fluid under the effect of an electric field. The principle of ionic air propulsion with corona generated charged particles has been known as from the earliest days of the discovery of electricity. One of the first reference to sensing moving air near a charged tube appeared in year 1709 in a book titled 'Physico-Mechanical Experiments on Various Subjects' by F.Hauksbee. Many other pioneers of electricity, including Newton, Faraday, and Maxwell, studied this phenomenon. Unfortunately, EHD is not a common topic in most high school syllabus, which is the main reason why most of the general public get confused when seeing such devices in action.

ehdt_effect.jpg
ehdt_effect.jpg (19.54 KiB) Viewed 9422 times

An EHD thruster is an electrohydrodynamic device which ionises air and moves the charged ion cloud in a way and direction to transfer momentum to neutral air molecules. By Newton's third law of motion, action is equal and opposite to reaction, and the EHD thruster will move in the opposite direction of the ion cloud. Ionocrafts was the name given to the first kind of vertical takeoff EHD thrusters designed during the early 60's, and form part of the EHD thrusters family. Recently, this effect has gained popularity under the less appropriately titled 'lifter' which due to the lack of knowledge of EHD by most people, has been related to some sort of antigravity effect. It is a well known fact that these devices produce thrust along their own axis, and not against the force of gravity as would be expected from an antigravity device. An EHD thruster in its simplest form is made up of two electrodes, one with a sharp edge, the ioniser and one with a smooth edge, the collector, which when powered by a high dc voltage (a few kV ) produces thrust against the surrounding medium, normally air.

If those individuals wish to continue to extol the virtues of EHD as being the "holy grail" to Electrogravitics then they are themselves, the source of disinformation/misinformation which they shoulder on others who are knowledgeable. Further, it substantiates the claim of knowledgeable individuals that the groups feed the conspiracy theorists et al and perpetuate the myth and misunderstanding of the principles involved. As Kirkegaard said in my signature: "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."

If you go to some of the papers posted above, there is some good information. believe it or not. However, you are free to wish to think that you can build an EHD powered craft to venture forth into space but those that are knowledgeable are free to think what they wish about you and your knowledge level.

There are those that have gone against the grain of science and have discovered new principles, new applications etc. The concept of the EHD lifters has been tested and retested. In the late 70's when I experimented with these I came to the conclusion that a fuel source would have to be carried along with the craft to be ionized and expelled by the device for thrust. I did not call this a lifter, for that hadn't been coined at the time but called it what it was - an ion drive. This was not acceptable and it was not interacting with the existing gravity field. It was an action/reaction device no better than a rocket engine. That led me in a different direction entirely.

I remember back on the original "ttbrown forum" how Linda Brown, the daughter of Townsend Brown, had mentioned how her Father used these devices to misdirect in order to hide the science he had theorized and possibly was instrumental in developing. Things change with the passage of time and so has her statements. One discovers in life that when making friends, it can be easier to talk the language they want to hear. Not being truthful to yourself mind you but one can only wonder why the subterfuge.

Here is a simple experiment. Take a lifter and energize it. Then smoke the atmosphere around it and watch what happens. If it is truly Electrogravitics then nothing should happen. If the movement of the smoke is noticed....would they be gravity waves?

Where is the true source of misinformation/misdirection coming from?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:36 pm

For Linda to endorse the pile of shite that fruitcake has written , I must agree with the title of this thread.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... &start=650

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:48 pm

kevin wrote:For Linda to endorse the pile of shite that fruitcake has written , I must agree with the title of this thread.

Kevin

She is ultimately the puppeteer Kevin. Her reposting and goading encouraging FB particularly distasteful for me.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:31 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:For Linda to endorse the pile of shite that fruitcake has written , I must agree with the title of this thread.

Kevin

She is ultimately the puppeteer Kevin. Her reposting and goading encouraging FB particularly distasteful for me.

Sorry Wags, right now I couldn't give a fart about fruitcake.
I do wonder about the AGENDA behind all of this contrived back stabbings???
It has certainly achieved certain objectives , to totally derail all thoughts about TT Brown, except along train tracks that have dead end buffers.

Either Linda is that pupeteteer, or others have their hand right up Her arse prodding Her along desired said tracks?
I have certainly and finally lost all respect or trust in Her completely.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Seems Linda no longer has a handle on who is who, oh dear what a dilemma it is who is friends with who. I mean what we post is no real clue is it. ;)
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Me and fruitbat .... a tag team, who'd a funk it.
Sometimes this whole strange situation is actually comical.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:32 pm

kevin wrote:Me and fruitbat .... a tag team, who'd a funk it.
Kevin

lol

And I did live near GCHQ, and a data analyst, so maybe we are all part of MI. Hobbit Dowser = Field operative, she has unmasked us guys, and we still have a man down. lol

Such creative thinking who would have thought it!
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:10 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Me and fruitbat .... a tag team, who'd a funk it.
Kevin

lol

And I did live near GCHQ, and a data analyst, so maybe we are all part of MI. Hobbit Dowser = Field operative, she has unmasked us guys, and we still have a man down. lol

Such creative thinking who would have thought it!

Batman and Hobbit.
The new movie????

To the bat cave .

I took our puppy dog out for a walk a couple of hours ago, and never could I have dreamt up such a fantastic idea that has arrived when I returned.
I have that stupid batman music stuck in My head now, ( of course the hutchisons will be beaming into My head)

And there I am offering the peace pipe to batman, totally bizzare???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:19 pm

It is progress Kevin, seeing things in that light makes far more sense however strange it ends up. As a dowser you just know.
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:04 pm

I doubt that either Kevin or Steve is stupid. It would be nice if they could agree to disagree quietly and let it go at that. Just my opinion.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite