I want to build something....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

I want to build something....

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:29 am

I was thinking the other day about building something. I thought about building a house that was not a house but was. The problem that kept cropping up, it had to have a roof. So not wanting to copy anyone else, I decided not build it out of fear of infringement.

I thought about building a transformer I need for an experiment. Every design I tried was similar if not identical to transformers in catalogs and spec sheets. Not wanting to copy anyone and infringe, I didn't build it.

I then was considering on building a go-kart for my grandkids. The problem I had was that it would need four wheels and not wanting someone to come out of the woodwork and claim an infringement, I didn't build it.

Then my one grand daughter asked about a telescope. I picked up a tube and decided to make a refractor. I then realized that if I did that then I would be copying every refracting telescope ever built, again, perhaps someone would come and make an infringement claim.

I watched someone build a lifter. Went to you tube and saw all these lifters being built. I have heard of fruitbat and ecker building lifters....who copied from whom?

Eventually, I came to the realization that in our physical world, there would always be similarities of things constructed due to the needs, physical limitations as well as the physical properties.

I then wondered....all the different wheels there are out there....they are all round regardless of how the centers look or how they attach to an axle, they are all alike for they are all round. All these individuals copying from each other.

Be careful fruitbat, that lifter you build/built has been done by quite a few individuals before you....you are in violation and a copycat. Forget the fact that in order to make it work under the science of Electrohydrodynamics it will be similar. You are none the less copying and you will pay the price to a dog named Myles.

I think that those that stir the shite pot should be forced to lick the spoon.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: I want to build something....

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:38 am

Projectioooooonnnnnnn!!

I can't help but wonder why Linda Leach keeps questioning kevin, Plad and Andrew as to why they post, or as she puts it, connected to the Hut. She then asks a question about a civilized forum...hmmmmm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 177#p35177

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Andrew..... and you really want to be connected to this bunch?
Birds of a feather people will say.
Any civilized Forum would have bounced this poster long ago. Unless of course.... Kim agrees with everything being said and the manner in which it is being stated. She must.

ttownsendbrown.com

Civilized forums don't allow individuals to create false personas. Such as the ttbrown forum (twigsnapper, James Barrett, grinder, Victoria Steele, Mark Culpepper, ladygrady etc and you wonder why Paul shut it down? Be thankful he didn't sue you for fraud in connection with your contract but then, he is smart...I wouldn't have sued you either) and then on another forum, "Cosmic Token" (it should be noted that the name does appear on this forum without being altered as is claimed by someone), the most memorable one was Myles the typing dog.

Ooops, almost forgot one, the "History Channel". We had "wildcard" and "Hog Island", both originated from a Yucca Valley IP.

Wonder what kind of feathers Linda Leach has?

May the Leach be with you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Miss I never.....

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:05 pm

....ever....ever.....edit or delete a post....just edited her post I quoted above

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 177#p35177

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Andrew..... and you really want to be connected to this bunch?
Birds of a feather people will say.
Any civilized Forum would have bounced this poster long ago. Unless of course.... Kim agrees with everything being said and the manner in which it is being stated. She must.
And Kevin.... what a grand disappointment.

ttownsendbrown.com
\

I want to offer my condolences to both Andy and kevin...you should hang your head in shame for you are both disappointments but kevin...you are grander!

I am sure you both will find it difficult to carry on...

May the Leach be with you!

Mikado

(she is so enamoured with herself and so self-righteous! .......all of us should just hang our head)

PS: speaking of grand disappointments....finding out that all those individuals that we interacted with had the same address.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Revealing that addition when taken alongside her reposting the origin of Kevin and FB (Unknown how many edits)

When one considers the question he asked:

What is Electricity?

It is on a cursory glance seems out of place, but it is fundamental in understanding the principles involved. I made that error myself but it actually cuts straight to the heart of the matter.

Is it a flow of ions after all!

But the repost is designed to wind Kevin / FB, especially when one considers the contemporaneous post from her. Not sure she knows herself mind. It is but one pattern that can be ascertained. It does provide a reminder of What he has learnt since that might be of use to him.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:27 pm

So!, I am a "grand disappointment"
Water off a ducks back.

Wags, Thank You for bringing back up the grand question....it's the million dollar question actually.
What is electricity?
After all there are those who want to utilise such to fly off into space ,without a single notion of what they are using.
Kevin, not even anywhere near the tres tres grand disappointment that Linda sure is.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:41 pm

I should have looked into the bat cave first, now I am a "bully"
Distracting the thread by asking....
What is electricity.
Fruitcakes mind is a crap hole, (whoops sorry, reverting to My council house roots)

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite